Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(16 Nov 2020, 19:07 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Nov 2020, 12:42 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Nov 2020, 06:14 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say that there is anything wrong with being trans.
Just in case: trans is a person who has aeady transitioned (in the process of transition?). A non-transitioned person is not a trans. A confusion might occur with "transvestites", but the most common "euphemism" - crossdresser - should mitigate the issue 😉

No. Trans is transitioning. And is actually more used to actually replace transgender these days to make things sound more inclusive. 

And crossdresser IS transvestite. Back before the internet exploded, it was coined to REPLACE transvestite due to the clinical definitions and not wanting to use them. Crossdresser is literally a translation of the latin of transvestite. 

If we want to define what trans covers as an umbrella term here are some:

- transsexual
 - transsexual non-operative
 - CD/TV
 - gender fluid 
 - gender queer
 - some intersex (not all, intersex is a different thing)
 - gender neutral

Remember - transgender (TG) was coined to be an umbrella term, not a singular label. The internet has warped the definitions etc that have existed since before its explosion.

Myself I am a non-op TS. With my myriad of health issues it's not likely that I will receive gender confirmation surgery. I've been active in the trans community since the mid-90's even while in the Canadian Armed Forces (and second to transition on job). I've been researching gender etc even longer.
I am questioning my gender. To put it simply, I feel like the wrong sex and have recently come to envy cis women. Many people on this forum say I have fetish or deeper issues. So I am wondering what is the difference between you, a genuine transsexual, and me?

Thanks! 💓
Also nice to see another Canadian around😊
(14 Nov 2020, 23:56 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Arty Morty said very politically correct:
Trans is not a thing you are, it's a thing you do

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFtZ6JJIwJc

I'm much less politically correct. I hate how LGBTQIAPK's (it's getting more insane with every year, let's add Necro-, Pedo- and Zoo- -- LGBTQIAPKNPZ) propaganda literally pushes people to go the trans-way (or homo-way). The propaganda is so intensive, that it makes me think that some Big Money companies are lobbying their interests (just like the case with GreenPeas). No wonder there are backlashes and repercussions.
Yes, we touched this earlier in this thread, but this video triggered me again.

I got pinched by the tittle of the video and wanted to see it before responding.

I see what he tries to explain. I don't know the detail as I am cis-male and not inside this community (only knowing some people that are trans). But if I understand the point, I think there is something dangerous here. We know there is quite a lot of people who have been sexually assigned medically just after being born while the doctors simply have no idea what the sex should be and just by that simple fact, you can't say that trans is not something you are.

Furthermore, as @vanessa_fetish said just above, the 'trans' word covers a lot of different kind of mental/body balance and identities and this video just hides this simple fact by mixing a lot of things and oversimplifying the complexity.
I understand his point that some people might get op while it's not in their interest but I doubt this is due to the "trans is something that you are" thing but a lot more to a lack of understanding about sexuality/gender/...

This is a lot more a problem about education and knowledge than a problem about trans activism being too closed. The societies are closed to the idea of trans, and therefore does not help in finding what's good for you and what's not. But without this activism, we would never have opened our eyes to what Paul B. Preciado call the sexual binarism inside which we (as society) see everything which is the real problem here.
Also want to add that I don't want to be trans, I simply know that I am female on a fundamental level and should therefore have a female body. It's just unfortunate that I have to be labelled as trans when cis women are usually the ones only accepted as "real" females because they were fortunate to be born that way. I see my case as not trying to destroy some binary notion by being some other gender or inbetween, rather its just a case of having been born in the wrong body. That's all. If I was not inside a male body, there would be no problem 😭
Been reading all of this.
I can’t offer any advice because I’m not in your situation.
But the only thing is , just be yourself and be true to yourself.
If you identify yourself as a female, then be a female and nothing else.

I’m weird. I admit it. I’m a male. But I have female tendencies.
I’m ok with what I am. There is no way that I can pass as any women.
But I do have a nice body, even if it is a bit overweight.
(16 Nov 2020, 21:41 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Been reading all of this.
I can’t offer any advice because I’m not in your situation.
But the only thing is , just be yourself and be true to yourself.
If you identify yourself as a female, then be a female and nothing else.

I’m weird. I admit it. I’m a male. But I have female tendencies.
I’m ok with what I am. There is no way that I can pass as any women.
But I do have a nice body, even if it is a bit overweight.

Thanks for the advice Tinker D🥰

"There is no way I can pass as any women":

I am sorry to hear that, I have that fear sometimes as well 😔
Yea, but I’m old. Your still young.
So go out and enjoy yourself. And have the time of your life.
😊 💓
(16 Nov 2020, 20:13 )no smile Wrote: [ -> ]I got pinched by the tittle of the video and wanted to see it before responding.
I did not "like" the title until, probably, the last 2-3 minutes. Then I understood what he meant by it and agreed.
(16 Nov 2020, 19:07 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]it was coined to REPLACE transvestite due to the clinical definitions and not wanting to use them.
That's why I called it a "euphemism" exactly 😁
(16 Nov 2020, 19:51 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Nov 2020, 19:07 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Nov 2020, 12:42 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Nov 2020, 06:14 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say that there is anything wrong with being trans.
Just in case: trans is a person who has aeady transitioned (in the process of transition?). A non-transitioned person is not a trans. A confusion might occur with "transvestites", but the most common "euphemism" - crossdresser - should mitigate the issue 😉

No. Trans is transitioning. And is actually more used to actually replace transgender these days to make things sound more inclusive. 

And crossdresser IS transvestite. Back before the internet exploded, it was coined to REPLACE transvestite due to the clinical definitions and not wanting to use them. Crossdresser is literally a translation of the latin of transvestite. 

If we want to define what trans covers as an umbrella term here are some:

- transsexual
 - transsexual non-operative
 - CD/TV
 - gender fluid 
 - gender queer
 - some intersex (not all, intersex is a different thing)
 - gender neutral

Remember - transgender (TG) was coined to be an umbrella term, not a singular label. The internet has warped the definitions etc that have existed since before its explosion.

Myself I am a non-op TS. With my myriad of health issues it's not likely that I will receive gender confirmation surgery. I've been active in the trans community since the mid-90's even while in the Canadian Armed Forces (and second to transition on job). I've been researching gender etc even longer.
I am questioning my gender. To put it simply, I feel like the wrong sex and have recently come to envy cis women. Many people on this forum say I have fetish or deeper issues. So I am wondering what is the difference between you, a genuine transsexual, and me?

Thanks! 💓
Also nice to see another Canadian around😊

Ok redo... for some reason the answer I wrote didn't appear.... *ugh*

One of the things I ask as a PSA (Peer Support Advocate) is "Do you want to be female or do you need to be?"  That is because want and need are two separate things. I want a Ferrari, but I don't NEED a Ferrari.

I also go deeper with questions, of course, like have you thought on or attempted genital mutilation? Suicide? Self Harm? Etc. They're questions designed to get a better idea of where to refer a person to. I'm not a trained therapist so I can only as a PSA refer to groups or persons etc that can help (though heck, by now I should have a degree lol)

Online forums etc are not the place to get the answers. You get far too many, and often from those who do not have the full grasp of the issues. Thankfully there are places that can help, and Canada has quite a few. 

I can't (and won't) tell you if you are TS or not, that isn't my place, nor anyone else on the internet. That is up to you, and where you go on your journey.