Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02 Dec 2020, 23:22 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Its really unfortunate I could not start before puberty set in because there are some trans individuals out there with very supporting parents and their results are indistinguishable from biological females.
Only externally, yet SRS is clearly needed. And sometimes additional plastic surgery, the information is very scarce. At least NikkyTutorial (who started HRT quite early) did undergone a plastic surgery.
(02 Dec 2020, 23:22 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Its really unfortunate I could not start before puberty set in because there are some trans individuals out there with very supporting parents and their results are indistinguishable from biological females.
Only externally, yet SRS is clearly needed. And sometmes additional plastic surgery, the information is very scarce. At least NikkyTutorial (who started HRT quite early) did undergone a plastic surgery.
(02 Dec 2020, 23:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(02 Dec 2020, 22:48 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways, I don't like how you consider trans identities as energetic parasites.
WHERE THE F#$%^& YOU SAW ME MENTIONING THAT???????????????? You can be, feel, think whatever you want, but your thinking must not be altered or affected by anything!!!!! 

See what I meant? You did this again! Pfffff.......

Well what else could i have inferred? We were talking about trans feelings right?

I just didn't agree on how I should be doing a guided meditation to remove a fundamental part of myself. I really don't think there is what you call energetic parasites in me that are somehow giving me these false gender thoughts and feelings.
(02 Dec 2020, 23:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Only externally, yet SRS is clearly needed. And sometmes additional plastic surgery, the information is very scarce. At least NikkyTutorial (who started HRT quity.e early) did undergone a plastic surgery.

I'm fine with having minor plastic surgery if it would help me to pass better. I don't think there is anything wrong with that because many biological women do that as well if they perceive that they were born with less than feminine features.
(02 Dec 2020, 22:18 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]"A is a subset of B" is different than "A=B", don't you think? So, we agree that the statement transwomen=women is wrong, right?

No, we do not agree.

(02 Dec 2020, 22:18 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]If you are saying, that "transwomen" is a subset of "women", than you have to correctly define what "women". Since we use Wiki for definitions, let's check wiki:

So we're going to use your rules to define everything?  Ok, got it.

(02 Dec 2020, 22:18 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]" a woman has two X chromosomes and is capable of pregnancy and giving birth from puberty until menopause.

You left off "Typically" at the beginning of that sentence so it should be "Typically, a woman has two X chromosomes and is capable of pregnancy and giving birth from puberty until menopause."  This one word carries a lot of weight here and drastically changes the rest of the sentence.

Now let's go further with defining these terms using wikipedia.  On the wiki page for "trans woman", the definition begins with "A trans woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth."  So, by your rules of using wiki to define terms, we have established that trans women are women much like from my previous example we could say that Dutch citizens are humans.

In my example regarding Dutch citizens, you concluded that my example indicated that A is a subset of B instead of A == B.  Here is where we agree, Dutch citizens are definitely a subset of the entire population of humans.  Now, I also want to prove that transwomen are a subset of women just like aqua blue, sky blue, light blue, dark blue are all subset of blue.  If we go back to the wiki definition of trans woman, we can see that the full sentence is "A trans woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth"  We can substitute other subjects and objects into that sentence and come out with the same implication that A is a subset of B.  Let's try that with established examples:  "A trans woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth" -- "A Dutch citizen is a human who was born in the Netherlands" -- "Light blue is a blue that is lighter than blue".  As absurd and circular of a definition as that last example is to type or say out loud, it's still true and fits with the theme of establishing "A is a subset of B".

To go further into this, using anatomy to define who is a woman or not doesn't work here either.  My sister, who is a genetic female, has no ovaries, fallopian tubes, or uterus, but she is still a woman.  My sister was born with a vagina and my friend Haley had a surgery to add a vagina.  My sister grew breasts at puberty and Haley grew breasts in her early 20s.  Both my sister and Haley have the same number of female organs so how can we define that one is a woman and one is not based on anatomy?

Conclusion:  We know that a woman is not defined by her anatomy and we know that a woman typically has two X chromosomes, but not always.  By this, we can easily say that a trans woman, who has XY chromosome and no uterus, can be a woman.
(02 Dec 2020, 23:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Well what else could i have inferred? We were talking about trans feelings right?
You were talking that the only thing you can think of is gender dysphoria, if you close you eyes you can only feel that you are female, you are assuming and inferring something what was never mentioned and meant and relate it to you TG feelings, and everybody's talking about your TG feeings, and so on and on and on. Can't you think of it as of "idee fixe" or "compulsive idea", or "obsessivity" or similar? You can absolutely have gender dysphoria, fetishism, homophobia, whatever, but you should be adequate, rational and reasonable. Decisions should be made only calmly and they must not be affected or manipulated by something or someone wanting your emotional response, or money, or energy, or something else.
(02 Dec 2020, 23:15 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Can you still have orgasm after SRS?

Yes, you can. As mentioned in my previous post, I have a friend named Haley. I lived with Haley while she was undergoing transition. She told me what the doctor (Dr. Toby Meltzer in Arizona) did for SRS was remove all internal tissue from the penis head but kept the nerves intact. So the nerves from the head of the penis were basically... ehh... squished together between the doctor's thumb and forefinger and rolled into a smaller ball, then sewn into a clitoris for Haley. I have first hand knowledge that Haley's clitoris is quite sensate and works just fine. Anyway, if that's not enough, even if something fails during that surgery, there are other ways to have an orgasm since they come from the brain.
(02 Dec 2020, 23:43 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]On the wiki page for "trans woman", the definition begins with "A trans woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth." 

Here's another definition of trans-woman from wiki:
"Trans women have a male sex assignment at birth that does not align with their gender identity,[3] while intersex women were born with sex characteristics that do not fit typical notions of female biology."

(02 Dec 2020, 23:43 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]You left off "Typically" at the beginning of that sentence so it should be "Typically, a woman has two X chromosomes and is capable of pregnancy and giving birth from puberty until menopause."  This one word carries a lot of weight here and drastically changes the rest of the sentence.
Agree. Some women can not give birth, some women do not have uterus, etc. These are pathologies, when they accumulate, the person moved to the intersex category. So, I do not see that it contradicts what I wrote. Women are still determined by anatomy and physiology.

(02 Dec 2020, 23:43 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]how can we define that one is a woman and one is not based on anatomy?
OK, what would you call a person with XY chromosomes, penis, testicles, no ovaries, no uterus, no tail, no fur, who walks on two legs, but calls "itself" a cat? I think it's cat, what do you think?

(02 Dec 2020, 23:43 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]So we're going to use your rules to define everything? 
Using wiki is not "my" rules. I would actually prefer to use medical encyclopedias for that, but I can't find any publicly available.

(02 Dec 2020, 23:43 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]If we go back to the wiki definition of trans woman, we can see that the full sentence is "A trans woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth"  We can substitute other subjects and objects into that sentence and come out with the same implication that A is a subset of B.  Let's try that with established examples:  "A trans woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth" -- "A Dutch citizen is a human who was born in the Netherlands" -- "Light blue is a blue that is lighter than blue".  As absurd and circular of a definition as that last example is to type or say out loud, it's still true and fits with the theme of establishing "A is a subset of B".
This is a perfect example of a bad definition, where you see a recursion. Hence, the definition "A trans woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth" can not be used.

Also, based on this definition, Men is also a subset of Women, because men are also assigned male at birth.
(03 Dec 2020, 00:05 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]there are other ways to have an orgasm since they come from the brain.
Oh! That's absolutely true! HFO is a proof!
(02 Dec 2020, 23:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't think there is what you call energetic parasites in me
It's pretty much impossible unless you did something to clean and protect yourself. Also, do not forget egregores. I wrote a bit about it here:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid30393

(02 Dec 2020, 23:27 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]More on this please! 😊
Did you download Castaneda's books I gave a you a link for?