Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(15 Nov 2020, 06:08 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you're not, but if you are what's wrong with that? Also, before you purge maybe you should get counseling, because you might end up feeling down for getting rid of all the stuff you had.
Well I didn't say that there is anything wrong with being trans. In fact I still do deeply feel female in both my body, conscious and subconscious mind...its just that I think it may be hypnosis responsible for that.

Also, I have purged before (once), and ended up buying new items again 😁 

So if that's because of addiction or the result of repressing a gender identity, who knows?
I forgot to ask you, have you considered getting a female bodysuit to see if the bodytype is right for you?
(15 Nov 2020, 06:30 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot to ask you, have you considered getting a female bodysuit to see if the bodytype is right for you?

Actually I have considered that before. They were expensive and so I would use water balloons or socks as a bra filler instead. My body type is feminine to begin with (obviously no hips or breasts) but I think it would "feel right" if I ever were to try it.

But then again, i want to move past these feelings because they may have been artificially created...so a body suit would not be so wise in my case.
You can have a functioning relationship with a man or woman either way
(15 Nov 2020, 07:09 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]You can have a functioning relationship with a man or woman either way
No I don't think so. Because as Like Ra has mentioned before, if I am not really trans and start HRT, then I will seriously mess up my body/sex drive. Also, currently I am attracted to women and they are attracted to me (as a guy). So if I were to transition (and it doesn't turn out well), then there goes my chances of getting with another straight woman as well as other lesbians. As for men, that attraction usually dies after orgasm. Yet although I am not aroused post orgasm, there is still this strong, inherent and persistent attraction to women (& femininity).  So i want to try to heal that with nofap.
(15 Nov 2020, 05:59 )cbshackle Wrote: [ -> ]Resonance (using head voice) gives one a more passable female voice than anything else. Falsetto, which I never used, can be helpful for training to speak a higher pitch, but it's better to have an androgynous pitch (like Tanita Tikarum) and feminine resonance than a higher pitch with male resonance. (Male resonance sounds like it's coming deep from the chest.)

The true test for any trans woman with their voice is talking on the phone, which is harder to pass than in person since phones cut off higher tones. I know cis women that get mistaken as male on the phone but not in person.

Hormones (MtF - Estrogen) don't do anything for the voice. However, gong from FtM with Testosterone does cause the voice to drop permanently.

I had to train my voice and I pass even on the phone. After a while, it just becomes muscle memory and according to my wife, even when I talk in my sleep I still sound feminine. It's been nearly 7 years since I used a male voice and it is hard for me to do that now. When I open my mouth it just comes out female sounding now.

Yes, everything you just said is exactly my experience.  Only difference for me is that I used a female voice for years but I eventually just stopped since I wasn't making transition progress.  I'm back to my male self but still feel the same mentally/emotionally as before.  Even though I haven't spoken in a female voice with any regularity in years, I still maintain the muscle memory and can use that voice in an instant.  During the time I spoke with that voice, I was passable on the phone and often was mistaken for my mother though I think I sounded more like my sister.  Also, people I played video games with couldn't tell I was male when I used voice chat.

To add on to what @cbshackle said, another part of sounding feminine besides resonance is inflection - variation in pitch.  Males are much more monotone than females so if you want to sound female, learn female inflection along with the adjusting resonance.  I've heard from other trans people that a good example for how to have a more feminine inflection is to watch the movie "valley girls" and try to imitate what they're doing.  Their inflection pattern is an extreme that you probably wouldn't want to make a permanent part of your own speech but it is a great exercise.  Lastly, vocabulary and phrasing is another important feature of sounding feminine.  I'm not sure how to accurately describe this except to say that females tend to be verbally passive compared to males, for example: Male- "I need a beer"  female-"I'd love it if I could get a beer".  That example is just a generalization, there are always exceptions to such "rules".
(15 Nov 2020, 07:54 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]No I don't think so. Because as Like Ra has mentioned before, if I am not really trans and start HRT, then I will seriously mess up my body/sex drive. Also, currently I am attracted to women and they are attracted to me (as a guy). So if I were to transition (and it doesn't turn out well), then there goes my chances of getting with another straight woman as well as other lesbians. As for men, that attraction usually dies after orgasm. Yet although I am not aroused post orgasm, there is still this strong, inherent and persistent attraction to women (& femininity).  So i want to try to heal that with nofap.

Some people are totally fine being with trans-people so it's silly to assume you won't be able to have a normal relationship as Hazel or your cis-male self.  I have a partially transitioned body and I'm happily married to a wonderful young lady who doesn't care if I present as male or female, just as long as I'm happy.  We've been together for 7 years now.  I was openly living as trans when I met her but when I decided to move to the west coast to live with her, I changed my name back to my birth name and stopped trying to transition.  She didn't ask me to do this, I did it because I needed to be able to get a job reasonably fast and take care of us.  Anyway, After taking hormones, I'm still left with small breasts.  My wife doesn't mind that, in fact she likes that part of me.  There's no reason at all to think that you can't find someone who will love you for you, whichever way you choose to present yourself.  You say you need to heal from something.  I don't think you need to heal at all, just be true to yourself and stay on whichever path feels most comfortable.  Your self-imposed aversion therapy (no-fap) most likely won't change anything about what you're feeling.  I've gone months without fapping or any other sexual activity and it hasn't reduced anything I feel inside.  Also, you know if you purge you're just being needlessly wasteful.  I've known and read about so many people who've purged but ended up right back where they started except and wished they'd not purged in the first place.  If you're having self-acceptance issues, you need to see a therapist, not cut off your nose to spite your face.
(15 Nov 2020, 03:46 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
MindsEye Wrote:people do it not because people tell them to online
"Online people" act as a constant light push in one direction.
For example, you do it 😊
(15 Nov 2020, 07:57 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]"I'd love it if I could get a beer"
Actually, this is a manipulation 😊
(15 Nov 2020, 05:59 )cbshackle Wrote: [ -> ]Resonance (using head voice) gives one a more passable female voice than anything else.
Apparently it helps if you are a singer.