Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11 Nov 2020, 03:56 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]i don't understand....especially the last part, what do you mean by accidentally?
Now we are talking! šŸ˜Š
(11 Nov 2020, 04:03 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Nov 2020, 03:56 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]i don't understand....especially the last part, what do you mean by accidentally?
Now we are talking! šŸ˜Š

can you please be a bit more clear??
(11 Nov 2020, 03:49 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]But those combined letters close resemble me myself now, but XX age years back

But you have a wife (whom i'm guessing is loving/accepting), so why didn't your feelings get resolved?

Because from this thread I understand that you are saying I have this gender/sexuality conflicts all because I am somehow suppressing a natural desire towards women (for reasons of being anxious, insecure or somehow intimidated etc.) and that I should instead of exploring my gender dysphoria, find a girlfriend who loves and accepts me for being myself and that should clear up all these psychological problems.

Is that correct?
What did your parents compliment or praise you for?
(11 Nov 2020, 06:30 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]What did your parents compliment or praise you for?

Before I answer that, may I kindly ask why you want to know?
(11 Nov 2020, 06:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]What did your parents compliment or praise you for?
Or was it more like when it's expected to succeed, achieve or do something useful? For example, A-marks are normal, expected by default, and there is nothing to talk about; B-marks can be tolerated, etc?
(11 Nov 2020, 14:48 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Nov 2020, 06:30 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]What did your parents compliment or praise you for?
Or was it more like when it's expected to succeed, achieve or do something useful? For example, A-marks are normal, expected by default, and there is nothing to talk about; B-marks can be tolerated, etc?
Yes something like that. Isn't that what most parents are like?
OK, so if success is normally expected and not complimented, what did you have to do to get appraisals from your parents?
(11 Nov 2020, 19:19 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]OK, so if success is normally expected and not complimented, what did you have to do to get appraisals from your parents?
Be above average. Such as exceptional results in sports or school that would make me stand out from others.
You said, that you have an older sister, right? Do you have other brothers and sisters?