Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(15 Nov 2020, 03:46 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:people do it not because people tell them to online
"Online people" act as a constant light push in one direction. One direction, because people with gender dysphoria go to the trans forums, where the opinion is biased, it's nothing but an "echo room".
It happened in this forum too.
(13 Aug 2019, 12:35 )jexer Wrote: [ -> ]. . .
Like Ra has put in the headings that it is dangerous for a reason. Be absolutely sure that you are willing to risk everything before you lose yourself in it.

Idk, I have done a lot of soul searching these last couple of days and I think I will be deleting all my hypnosis files and tossing out my female clothes/accessories. Maybe there is something to my natural attraction to women and I think it would be best not to force myself into anything else (no matter how pleasurable it feels in that moment). Also I think I will be starting nofap again, but permanently. I need to heal my mind/body/spirit from all of this twisted artificial stimulation in order to get on with my real purpose in this life. Finally I think I am giving too much time/attention on myself with hypnos/fetishes?, and it would probably be best to be more selfless-oriented (volunteering etc.). Might even help in the recovery process😊

And if anyone is wondering why I changed my mind suddenly. The reason is a girl I know who just graduated highschool died suddenly in an accident. And so I started pondering about how everything in life is so transient and impermanent. Even our physical genders/identities. Its only temporary and not who we really are. Then after reading some near-death experiences and how people do life reviews after they die (yes I believe that), I came to the conclusion that if I were to suddenly die (because no one can predict the future), that I do not want to sit in my life review and watch myself selfishly pleasuring myself to erotic hypnosis as the pinnacle of my earthly existence. I want to do more in this life, and create meaningful positive change, so that I would be proud to watch my life review instead of coming back to deal with addictions all over again.
(15 Nov 2020, 04:33 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]it would be best not to force myself into anything
That's it! And exactly like I quoted! "Forcing" is not a good word.

(15 Nov 2020, 04:33 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]The reason is a girl I know who just graduated highschool died suddenly in an accident. And so I started pondering about how everything in life is so transient and impermanent. Even our physical genders/identities.
I never could properly say "sorry to hear that", or "my condolences". It looks very awkward, and words is a terrible substitution for feelings (we discussed that here)...

(15 Nov 2020, 04:33 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I started pondering about how everything in life is so transient and impermanent.
... yes ...

(15 Nov 2020, 04:33 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Its only temporary and not who we really are.
...absolutely ...

(15 Nov 2020, 04:33 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I want to do more in this life
... oh yes ...

(15 Nov 2020, 04:33 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]instead of coming back to deal with addictions all over again.
Sometimes you need addictions to understand how it works, or review something in your life.
(15 Nov 2020, 04:35 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Nov 2020, 04:33 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]it would be best not to force myself into anything
That's it! And exactly like I quoted! "Forcing" is not a good word.

Ok, so I guess its goodbye for now? Thanks for helping me out on this journey Like Ra 💓 

Hope everything goes well for you!

-Hazel
(15 Nov 2020, 04:38 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]so I guess its goodbye for now?
No, why? It's a rear pleasure to talk to you! We have so many different subjects to discuss!
(15 Nov 2020, 04:38 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for helping me out on this journey Like Ra
As I said, it's rather "Thank You!" I have the same questions, I have the same uncertainties. To get closer to the truth we need someone to disagree with us even if we agree, otherwise there is no progress.

So, please stay! 😊
(15 Nov 2020, 04:53 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]rather its my feelings of loneliness, worthlessness etc are what I have to work on.
Finally we have gotten to "the source" of the issue 😊
Hazel, good luck with everything!
(13 Nov 2020, 21:31 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, falsetto shouldn't be that high. Jacob Collier uses falsetto a lot and he's very far (sonically, that is) from mice 😁

Resonance (using head voice) gives one a more passable female voice than anything else. Falsetto, which I never used, can be helpful for training to speak a higher pitch, but it's better to have an androgynous pitch (like Tanita Tikarum) and feminine resonance than a higher pitch with male resonance. (Male resonance sounds like it's coming deep from the chest.) 

The true test for any trans woman with their voice is talking on the phone, which is harder to pass than in person since phones cut off higher tones. I know cis women that get mistaken as male on the phone but not in person.

Hormones (MtF - Estrogen) don't do anything for the voice. However, gong from FtM with Testosterone does cause the voice to drop permanently.

I had to train my voice and I pass even on the phone. After a while, it just becomes muscle memory and according to my wife, even when I talk in my sleep I still sound feminine. It's been nearly 7 years since I used a male voice and it is hard for me to do that now. When I open my mouth it just comes out female sounding now.
Maybe you're not, but if you are what's wrong with that? Also, before you purge maybe you should get counseling, because you might end up feeling down for getting rid of all the stuff you had.