Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(23 Nov 2020, 19:58 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]they only can tell once the person is deceased.

I think I saw somewhere that they can tell with FMRI nowadays but don't quote me on that.
(23 Nov 2020, 19:58 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]You're mostly wrong. 
I'm still reading the articles 😊 (was distracted again)
(23 Nov 2020, 19:55 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest most of us do not "pass" 100%. I hate that - "pass". Most after the first year or two hate that term as well. . . .I know I don't "pass" especially now that I am older.
. . .
What others think is not the most important, what you think and feel is. Trying too hard to "fit in" or "blend in" often has unpleasant consequences.
Exactly! So, there is no reason to "transition"!
(23 Nov 2020, 22:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly! So, there is no reason to "transition"!

Speak for yourself, I like my boobs even though they are small. My wife likes them too and I wouldn't have them if I hadn't started transitioning years ago. 😊
(03 Dec 2019, 21:31 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I did feel various effects (the most profound were bondage, gender dysphoria, and autogynephilia), however I'm not sure that it was the hypnosis what caused these effects.

It's interesting that you wrote that. So is it possible that hypnosis was an outlet for feelings of gender dysphoria? 

That's what I think the crux of my issue is: if it's normal to listen to sissy/feminization files at the pre-transition stage? Because at the moment most of my feminine feelings are strongly linked to those files. And tbh I do get pleasure from imagining myself in a feminine role during sex, but I also have strong non-sexual feelings of living as a women in every other aspect of life besides the bedroom. So idk what to think of all this.

Also these last few posts kind of resemble the dialogue in my head where @Like Ra is the part of me arguing to not transition because you are not really trans and those gender feelings stem from deeper emotional issues...and fixing those issues require seeking the path of spiritual enlightenment 😊 While @vanessa_fetish and @essanym combined is the female voice in my head that wants me to express and live in the world as my true self...that i should not ignore or be ashamed of these feelings and that its ok to transition if i want to. 

Urgh! Such cognitive dissonance. Both sides seem to offer liberation: one of transcending identity, gender, emotional attachment altogether and the other of resolving deep-seated gender dysphoric feelings and liberate my female identity. So which one do I choose?
(24 Nov 2020, 17:25 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]It's interesting that you wrote that. So is it possible that hypnosis was an outlet for feelings of gender dysphoria? 
That was.... very intense! I would call it a surge (or paroxysm 😁) of acute gender dysphoria.

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid28373
(24 Nov 2020, 00:45 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 Nov 2020, 22:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly! So, there is no reason to "transition"!

Speak for yourself, I like my boobs even though they are small.  My wife likes them too and I wouldn't have them if I hadn't started transitioning years ago. 😊

Essanym, I think you mentioned sometime back that you had to stop your transition because at that time you had met your now wife and had to move to a new job. So I am wondering about several things:

1) Do you still identify yourself as a transwoman?

2) Do you consider yourself a lesbian?

3) How did you feel when you had to stop HRT, transitioning and presenting as female?

And finally, how did having a female partner change your gender identity feelings. For example, did you sometimes be jealous of her or have to compete with her femininity? 

Basically I have never had a relationship with any female before, but I feel that if I did, I would constantly compare myself or be insecure with her natural femininity. I just can't picture myself as "the guy" in standard heterosexual relationships and it would be difficult for me to be in what you would call a lesbian relationship. Because even with HRT, I would just be the more masculine half of both relationships, and I don't want that, which is why if I were to have a relationship with a guy, I would be treated as the girl.
(24 Nov 2020, 00:45 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]Speak for yourself, I like my boobs even though they are small.
Oh, c'mon... Men can get boobs and it has nothing to do with transitioning 😁
(24 Nov 2020, 21:19 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Nov 2020, 17:25 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]It's interesting that you wrote that. So is it possible that hypnosis was an outlet for feelings of gender dysphoria? 
That was.... very intense! I would call it a surge (or paroxysm 😁) of acute gender dysphoria.

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid28373

From reading over your past posts on multiple threads it seems that you might even be trans yourself, but not being able to pass might be what's holding you back. Idk just an observation I have noticed.
(24 Nov 2020, 21:32 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]you might even be trans yourself,
The problem is ... everybody and his pantyhose associates different things with the word "trans" (and some of them would think that we are talking about trance). And everybody would expect different actions from the person after the moment of that self-identification, including that person. Do you mean that you suspect, that I would like to be a girl? I think I openly said, that I'd like to look like a teenage girl super-model or a pretty femboi or a handsome sporty young men, according to my mood and circimstances 😁 Oh, and femininity, beauty, dicks and womens clothes are my huge fetishes. Ah, one more thing - I hate men 😁