Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01 Dec 2020, 02:08 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, someone that is comfortable with their gender or lifestyle.

Right?

"Someone that is comfortable with their gender"  <----Yes, specifically this part
"or lifestyle"  <--- No, not this part
(30 Nov 2020, 23:52 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Nov 2020, 00:39 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:In my definition "transwomen" are men
That's why I don't want to transition because majority of society still holds this perspective. So sad 😢
How do you define transwomen?

Google it
(30 Nov 2020, 23:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Nov 2020, 00:39 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:So, to answer your question again -
It's ok, you didn't have to answer again because I completely understood your first response. 😁
OK, since apparently you know myself better than I do, why can't I wear pantyhose since last September (even despite all the hypno files)? 😁

I don't know you better than you know yourself. All I said (or meant, to clarify) is that I respect and take your word that you identify as a CIS male. There was no need to expand on your initial answer to whether I thought you were trans. On the other hand, it is You who are telling me who I am or should be.

Also, I don't get the second part of your question.
(30 Nov 2020, 23:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Nov 2020, 00:44 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]lets just agree to disagree😊
I think I miss something... Could you please remind me, what do we disagree on?

We disagree on the fact that trans people exist AND are legitimate in who they say they are i.e Transwomen = women. Just because their outer body may sometimes be male (still in transition) or does not pass in the way society likes doesn't change who they are inside. In a perfect world transmen and transwomen could switch bodies because each party identifies as the opposite sex.

...Also, we seem to disagree on the topic of whether you think I am really a transwoman myself.
(01 Dec 2020, 00:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Errrm... Could you please rephrase? If you are talking about the moment when I was hit by a feminization hypno file, and there was a surge of gender dysphoria, then it's a bit different, because we were in a hurry and I had to dress up quickly, but I absolutely HATED males clothing and it was terrible! However, I did not have time to close my eyes and analyze what  feel.

When I close my eyes, or when I do not see any part of my body, my body "disappears" along with any refeence to the sex. Since I like women and do not like men, I do not like to see any men including myself, because I do not see myself in the mirror or on the photos, or when I look at my hands, legs or my body - all I see is a man. And I do not like to look at men, I like to look at young and pretty girls. See what I mean? I feel myself absolutely sexless, genderless, or generally bodyless. Again, if I close my eyes I do not feel my body (unless something hurts 😁).
 No, I meant your very direct response to when I asked if you identify as trans yourself:
(24 Nov 2020, 22:44 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]OK, if my answer above does not answer this question, then the most suitable and correct direct answer will be "No". As always for many reasons, including the definition - I'm a CIS man, and I can't be physically identified as anybody else.

Basically I inferred that you were trans but you made it very clear to me that you are CIS. Now you (since my time on this forum) have been inferring that I am not trans despite me telling you that I am. So that's what I meant...that somehow you can be right and know who you identify as but for some reason I am wrong and do not know who I identify as.
(01 Dec 2020, 00:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you feel it? What do males do differently, when they close their eyes?

Lol, are you suggesting that the subjective mental experience of women don't exist? Yes Like Ra, we are all men in body, mind and spirit according to you 😊

Again, I can't drive home what it means to be female or identify as the female gender if your mind or brain is not wired for that perception. Remember, you told me that you are a cis male, which means that it is not possible to know what its like to feel not being male.
(01 Dec 2020, 00:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]See what I mean? I feel myself absolutely sexless, genderless, or generally bodyless.

Then you might want to look into non-binary and agender identities.
(01 Dec 2020, 00:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]So, it's "a thought", not a "physical feeling", this is what you mean, right?

No its a feeling that I am trying to communicate as a thought for you to understand. Remember we aren't telepaths and the internet requires us to communicate with words and thoughts. 😁 

As for what I meant by that statement, I wanted to express how I feel if I continued to live in a masculine body/form. Essentially, mentally projecting myself into the future magnifies my current gender dysphoria feelings...the sense of an incongruency of my female gender identity and what I see in the mirror.
(01 Dec 2020, 00:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed another thing. Since several years back (I can't say if it was before the hypno-period or after, most likely before), I began to feel very uncomfortable, uneasy and plainly "wrong" in a male company. No problem if I'm surrounded by women. Is it what is called misoandry? Remember, I have a dick fetish? Any references, links, ideas?

mis·an·dry
/miˈsandrē/

noun
dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against men (i.e. the male sex).
(01 Dec 2020, 00:22 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Nov 2020, 00:28 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you will really understand if you are a (cis) guy.
Of course not! A CIS guy can never understand another CIS guy!

It's not really polite after I repeatedly asked you not to refer to me as a cis guy, to continue calling me a cis guy...just because I do not have a female body or can't transition. That's what I hate about myself and also that society sees and treats people as who they are on the outside rather than who they really are on the inside. If a woman on this forum replies to you, you would probably never even think to reply back with him, he or guy because that would be rude, disrespectful and plain wrong.