Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21 Feb 2023, 15:19 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Found this. Exactly what I said above:
https://www.southparkstudios.com/video-c...ransginger
The full episode:
https://www.southparkstudios.com/episode...on-18-ep-3
Top link worked, but the episode was not available. The short clip is actually what many people have been saying about how there will be individuals, Eric Cartman in this case, that are just being a troublemaker and taking advantage of a situation to his benefit, as he's done many times in many South Park episodes, but because it's a sensitive subject none of them want to fight him on it since it would paint the school in a bad light. It wouldn't surprise me if this has been called transphobic, even though it just wants to point out an honest danger when people are afraid to talk or approach a subject. And when memes are used to make fun of people, it doesn't help or aid in the discussion Flag_of_truce
I wonder if it's country specific, but this is me watching the full episode (2nd link)

[attachment=57896][attachment=57897]

"Cissy" and "transginger" - that's brilliant!
You know, this video clip should also be added to my other topic.
Man vs Woman. I think that was the title of the thread.
Ra? A little help, please?
(22 Feb 2023, 05:27 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]You know, this video clip should also be added to my other topic.
Not sure if it's directly related, unless I miss the point?

This is the thread, BTW: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2246
I guess the point I was trying to make is that a man can not get another man pregnant. Even if that man went through hormone therapy and sexual reassignment surgery, he is still a man with a mutilated penis.

Same as a female doing the same thing. A female can not get another female pregnant even if she had a penis stitch between her legs. I kind of doubt she could ever get a hard on unless she had an air pump or something to get an erection.
Yep, agree. Fully.
"Fans are schocked!!!"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar...rning.html

When quoting yourself from the period before someone changed the pronouns, should we use the exact phrase we used then (the exact event), or should we replace the old pronouns with the new ones (post-factum edited event, or deliberately falsified data)?

Bob Geldof repeatedly misgenders Sam Smith on This Morning
Rebecca Lawrence

'Why didn't Holly and Phil correct him?': Fans shocked as Bob Geldof repeatedly misgenders Sam Smith on This Morning
Published: 14:46 GMT, 23 February 2023 | Updated: 15:01 GMT, 23 February 2023

Fans have questioned why Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield didn't step in after Bob Geldof repeatedly misgendered Sam Smith on Wednesday.

The singer appeared on Wednesday's episode to discuss his thoughts on the cost of living crisis and pay tribute to late Boomtown Rats bandmate Garry Roberts.

Yet talk later turned the upcoming 40th anniversary of Band Aid when he mentioned Sam and their part in the song which was released back in 2014.

Sam revealed they were non-binary in 2019 and asked people to use the pronouns they/them. Yet Bob repeatedly referred to Sam as 'he'.

Bob began: 'Sam Smith, I remember him at the microphone had his eyes closed, and he was singing away to the song, and I said "Sam, they're not the words". He goes, "oh yeah, sorry".'

Mistake: Bob Geldof repeatedly misgendered Sam Smith on Wednesday's This Morning as he reflected on working with the singer for a Band Aid song in 2014

Bob continued: 'And he says "sorry", so off he goes, he closes his eyes again and he starts singing the original words. I said "Sam", and he goes "oh yes, sorry, every year in school I have to sing this song".'

Taking to Twitter after the segment shocked viewers penned: 'He's on national TV and speaking about Sam Smith. You'd think someone would brief him on Sam's gender identity or at least correct him. Painful watch';

'Sorry but why didn't Holly or Phillip tell Bob he was misgendering Sam Smith'; 'Not Bob Geldof repeatedly misgendering Sam Smith on live telly and the evil Holly and Phil not correcting him…'

Other fans noted that Sam would have gone by 'he/him' pronouns when they worked with Bob prior to coming out as non-binary, so Sir Bob may have been confused.

MailOnline has contacted Bob's representatives and ITV for comment. 

It's not the first time that ITV have come under fire for misgendering the artist.

Earlier this month Ranvir Singh referred to the non-binary star as 'he' during a segment on Good Morning Britain. 
The host, 46, made the gaffe during an interview with fashion designer Harri who created Sam's infamous latex look for Saturday's BRIT Awards.

Pronouns: Sam revealed they were non-binary in 2019 and asked people to use the pronouns they/them. Yet Bob repeatedly referred to Sam as 'he'

Silent: Fans have questioned why Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield didn't step in after Bob repeatedly misgendered Sam

Not impressed: Viewers believed the presenting duo should've said something to Bob 
Speaking to the designer Ranvir said: 'Still ahead on Good Morning Britain - Harry Styles may have swept the board at the BRITs but it was Sam Smith who stole the show with this dramatic latex balloon like suit.' 
Before continuing: 'How did he get in it? Who designed it? And why did he choose...' 
Quickly correcting herself Ranvir said: 'They! Why did they choose it?'.

Fellow GMB host Richard Madeley, 66, made the error over Sam's gender in January when he had been debating whether or not the singer's latest music video for I'm Not Here To Make Friends is over-sexualised.

Co-host Susanna Reid, 52, corrected his mistake and he apologised.

The Grammy winner changed their gender pronouns to they/them in 2019, and the following year confessed they expected to forever be misgendered.

They said: 'What's hard is people changing their vocabulary; that's very, very difficult. It takes time. Everyone messes up. I'm going to be misgendered to the day I die'

'This is going to take a long, long time for people to not use gender in their vocabulary.'

Throwback: Fans noted that Sam would have gone by 'he/him' pronouns when they worked with Bob in 2014 prior to coming out as non-binary, so Sir Bob may have been confused
Let's put it here for the time being.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4RMMORA1QQ
Will drop it here as a reference to the articles:

[attachment=57995]