Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22 Nov 2020, 21:08 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I mean gender can't be found in my arm, right?
Even the brain is not "you", it's "yours", but not "you" (see Sadhguru's channel šŸ˜ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcYzLCs...VHYA1sK2sw )
(22 Nov 2020, 21:17 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Nov 2020, 21:08 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I mean gender can't be found in my arm, right?
Even the brain is not "you", it's "yours", but not "you" (see Sadhguru's channel šŸ˜ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcYzLCs...VHYA1sK2sw )

Yes, i know all about that. I've watched Sadhguru before but I prefer teachings form his other contemporaries.

But on that topic, spirituality is frustrating because its all talk but no evidence. The only way we can relate right now is at the level of the body. And for now that means the brain. So I believe that I have a female brain in the wrong physical body

"Where does gender originate?
In the birthing process, a medical professional will declare your baby a boy or a girl based on their sexual organs ā€” but does this determine theirĀ gender?
ā€œWeā€™re trying to change the understanding of gender,ā€ says psychiatrist Murat Altinay, MD. ā€œThatā€™s one of my big goals. The main question Iā€™m asking is, ā€˜Where is the gender?ā€™ā€
We know that as an embryo forms, the genitalia specializes into either male or female.Ā But what about development in the brain?
ā€œThe brain and the body can go in different directions,ā€ Dr. Altinay says. ā€œGender is not only in our genitalia; thereā€™s something in the brain that determines gender.ā€
Male, female and transgender brains
ā€œThe male and female brain have structural differences,ā€ he says. Men and women tend to have different volumes in certain areas of the brain.
ā€œWhen we look at the transgender brain, we see that the brain resembles the gender that the person identifies as,ā€ Dr. Altinay says. For example, a person who is born with a penis but ends up identifying as a female often actually has some of the structural characteristics of a ā€œfemaleā€ brain.
And the brain similarities arenā€™t only structural.
ā€œWeā€™re also finding some functional similarities between the transgender brain and its identified gender,ā€ Dr. Altinay says.
In studies that use MRIs to take images of the brain as people perform tasks, the brain activity of transgender people tends to look like that of the gender they identify with."
(22 Nov 2020, 21:25 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]spirituality is frustrating because its all talk but no evidence.
"The evidence is in the pudding" šŸ˜ Like you said before and I rephrazed:"You either feel it or not". The "spirituality" offers you a bunch of teachings, that can alter your perceptions. The idea is to percept more, than you percept now. And any additional perceptions adds a new perspective to the "reality". "New perspectives" means "new possibilities". Isn't it all about "evidences"? Only you can see evidences, but too see them you have to change internally.
(22 Nov 2020, 21:25 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]So I believe that I have a female brain in the wrong physical body
Female brains have a much bigger https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_callosum, so left and right halves are much more balanced.

Oh, have a look here: https://stanmed.stanford.edu/2017spring/...erent.html

So, most likely you have a male brain, sorry.
(22 Nov 2020, 21:53 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Nov 2020, 21:25 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]spirituality is frustrating because its all talk but no evidence.
"The evidence is in the pudding" šŸ˜ Like you said before and I rephrazed:"You either feel it or not". The "spirituality" offers you a bunch of teachings, that can alter your perceptions. The idea is to percept more, than you percept now. And any additional perceptions adds a new perspective to the "reality". "New perspectives" means "new possibilities". Isn't it all about "evidences"? Only you can see evidences, but too see them you have to change internally.

So what new perceptions have you had? Have you seen your soul, or maybe others ghosts/ spirits? Have you encountered non-physical dimensions?
(22 Nov 2020, 21:56 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Nov 2020, 21:25 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]So I believe that I have a female brain in the wrong physical body
Female brains have a much bigger https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_callosum, so left and right halves are much more balanced.

Oh, haveĀ  a look here: https://stanmed.stanford.edu/2017spring/...erent.html

So, most likely you have a male brain, sorry.

Male brains don'tĀ think, feel or seeĀ themselves as female, lol.
(22 Nov 2020, 21:25 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]ā€œWhen we look at the transgender brain, we see that the brain resembles the gender that the person identifies as,ā€ Dr. Altinay says. For example, a person who is born with a penis but ends up identifying as a female often actually has some of the structural characteristics of a ā€œfemaleā€ brain.
And the brain similarities arenā€™t only structural.
ā€œWeā€™re also finding some functional similarities between the transgender brain and its identified gender,ā€ Dr. Altinay says.
In studies that use MRIs to take images of the brain as people perform tasks, the brain activity of transgender people tends to look like that of the gender they identify with."
Thanks for the links! Reading...
(22 Nov 2020, 22:02 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Male brains don'tĀ think, feel or seeĀ themselves as female, lol.
Brain is just fat, fat can not think, feel or see itself as a male or female šŸ˜
(22 Nov 2020, 22:01 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]So what new perceptions have you had? Have you seen your soul, or maybe others ghosts/ spirits? Have you encountered non-physical dimensions?
Step by step šŸ˜Š And yes, I did and do encounter something interesting, that cannot be explained by "western science" šŸ˜Š
(22 Nov 2020, 23:25 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Nov 2020, 22:02 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Male brains don'tĀ think, feel or seeĀ themselves as female, lol.
Brain is just fat, fat can not think, feel or see itself as a male or female šŸ˜

"Brains are made of soft tissue, which includes gray and white matter, containing the nerve cells, non-neuronal cells (which help to maintain neurons and brain health), and small blood vessels."

Nerve cells are not the same as fat cells šŸ˜

But that observation aside, where then according to you do our thoughts and emotions come from? Furthermore, where does your sense of gender come from?