Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I thought this was all behind me but today I open Google and this article shows up in my feed:

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/can...imentation

Now I'm back to questioning my gender all over again  😟

I don't have access to a therapist at the moment nor do I think they would be helpful because as the article states, most therapy in Canada is affirmative, and although its nice that eventually if I decide to transition it will be easy, I just want to know I am making the right choice. You guys are very helpful because you share similar feelings or have gone through transitioning yourself, that's why I keep coming back for advice.

So going back to the article, one thing it tries to accomplish is conflating gender and sexuality in a very subtle and indirect way. That is, it gives examples that sometimes trans feelings are really about not accepting or confusion around your sexuality. But at this moment, my most accurate sexual orientation irl would be lesbian. So how does that make sense if I still a male body? The only way it would seem to accept my sexuality would be to transition right?

Another thing that stops me from fully accepting myself as a transgirl is that I feel guilty that I am going against some unspoken heterosexual imperative. Like I should not transtion because I have a male body and I am attracted to women so I should fulfill my biological role to reproduce and start a traditional family and be a father. So whenever I get thoughts of being a woman together with being a woman I turn to sissy hypno to try to alter my sexuality to that of a heterosexual transwoman because it would feel more natural (and acceptable?). But the thing is that I can never see myself as a father figure, I only want to be a mother when I get older.

But one thing is for certain, I know that deep down I am a female. My first feelings were at 15 when I watched TinkerBell for the first time. I immedietly identified with the main character and actually with all the characters. I wanted to be like them so bad. Although I did not know what trans was at the time, I felt "off" for a whole week afterwards. Fast forward and at 17 was the first time I had major gender dysphoria (mind you this was before hypnos). It happened during a swim meet where I sat staring at the other females in the pool so confident in themselves and looking all so beautiful. I just wanted to look and be like them so bad. I spent a couple of days afterwards researching all about how to best transition and get hormones. Fast forward to university, most of my everyday focus while walking through campus was how much I wanted to be a college girl rather than a guy...thinking how unfair life was to be born male.

Anyways i'm also posting because I went skating today and there was this beautiful speed skater that showed up. I found it strange that I wanted to be her more than a was attracted to her...and this got me thinking that there is much more to my gender feelings than just being a phase. It's occupied my mind for nearly a third of my life (since puberty) and I just can't let it go so easily. 

One more I want to state is that the article concludes with:

“If you make a mistake about being gay, there’s no harm, no foul, really in the end.” Mary said. “But If you think you’re transgender at 15 and have a mastectomy, and then at 25 you go, ‘Oh, my God, what did I do?’ — that’s why parents are terrified.”

But actually I feel the complete opposite. In fact I am really sad and depressed not having precisely pinpointed my trans feeling earlier and being too scared (especially with my conservative family) to act on my feelings when I realized what they were at 17. Being 23 now, I look back at my puberty and think, "Oh, my God, what did I not do." 😟
Here's another article that makes me doubt myself:

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/i-f...-decisions
(14 Dec 2020, 21:54 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Here's another article that makes me doubt myself:

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/i-f...-decisions

The number who regret is very small, less than those who regret conventional cosmetic surgery. 

The source says it all - National Post. Renowned for being close to extreme right wing here in Canada and also for twisting any stat or words even to suit their agenda.

Even after 3 physical attacks I don't regret transitioning. Even though the more I age the less I "pass" (gawd I hate that word!) I don't regret.

My advice as a PSA (Peer Support Advocate) is to find a psychiatrist that covers gender identity issues. Believe me, they help. Much better than asking online. If you were in Montreal I could point you to some resources.
(15 Dec 2020, 19:44 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ](gawd I hate that word!) I don't regret.

Yeah, I don't like it either but it seems to be generally accepted/used in the trans community... (maybe it's my English but I prefer saying someone pass than someone is passable which I also heard...)
Hi I've seen how supportive this community is I'd like to ask for tips first of all, I would like to know which pantyhose are best in general I want cheap ones as I have just found out about my hidden fetish and would like to explore it even more, also I would like to know if you guys could give me tips on how to order pantyhose without my parents knowing I don't have any ideas on how to deliver it without them noticing thank you guys and I hope you can reply
(17 Dec 2020, 00:22 )Bignak Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I've seen how supportive this community is I'd like to ask for tips first of all, I would like to know which pantyhose are best in general I want cheap ones as I have just found out about my hidden fetish and would like to explore it even more, also I would like to know if you guys could give me tips on how to order pantyhose without my parents knowing I don't have any ideas on how to deliver it without them noticing thank you guys and I hope you can reply

Don't know about pantyhose, but I bet you could get it delivered to the post office instead your house
I could try but with the pandemic going on it has made my anxiety worse and I have caught the virus pantyhose help me get through this that's why I need some ASAP
@Hazel I had not had a chance to respond due to workload but wanted to add a few things. Here is the thing being transitioning. HRT, Surgery, etc.... none of those things make you a woman. Gender is between the ears, not between your legs. Sex is between your legs. HRT, Surgery, etc are there to help make the outside more inline with the inside. Transitioning takes work and can be difficult, but I can confidently say it was worth it all and I have zero regrets. Even if I didn't pass completely I still believe it is worth it. Most transwomen I know eventually pass most of the time to the average person, but not all the time. Some do need some type of FFS (Facial Feminization Surgery) to pass. I will admit that my intersex status contributed to my ability to pass without any facial surgery. (The only surgery I have had is vaginoplasty.) I also have met cis women who other people thought (even myself) were trans. Women (cis and trans) come in all shapes and sizes.

Here is how I look at it. Even if I didn't pass all the time, as long as I was addressed and properly treated as female, able to wear however feminine clothing, I would be extremely happy and satisfied with that.  There are no guarantees with how you are going to look after HRT, but then again a cis teenager girl has no guarantee on how she is going to look as an adult. It's all bout the genetic lottery.

Hypnosis is fun and my wife and I have played with it for scene and bondage play (I have been hypnotized with key words she can use to bind hands and feet together and to objects.) It only works because it's suggestive to something I want. Hypnosis is also useful to get information suppressed (EMDR is better for that) but it simply isn't going to change someone from cis to trans or vise versa and it is also not going to change someone's sexual orientation. The concept of using it for that is a method of conversion therapy and that has never worked. It may suppress it, but in the long run it is damaging to the person.
Is there anywhere I can find free feminization transfermation school/training. Or become ownd
I deliberately stayed away from this thread for 3 months to avoid any additional disturbance and possibly add more fuel to the aeady too hot discussion. The last related post was made on Dec 20, so I hope everything has been cleared up, cooled down and return back to balance and harmony 😊

Before I read 72 unread posts (I've no idea what was going on here after my post on Dec 04, 2020), I wouldlike to thank @Hazel (it's never too late) for helping me understand my personal situation. The revelation happened on Dec 01, but nobody noticed it. Here it is:

(01 Dec 2020, 00:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]When I close my eyes, or when I do not see any part of my body, my body "disappears" along with any refeence to the sex. Since I like women and do not like men, I do not like to see any men including myself, because I do not see myself in the mirror or on the photos, or when I look at my hands, legs or my body - all I see is a man. And I do not like to look at men, I like to look at young and pretty girls. See what I mean? I feel myself absolutely sexless, genderless, or generally bodyless. Again, if I close my eyes I do not feel my body (unless something hurts [Image: biggrin.gif]).

That's it! That might be the reason for all that feminization fetish. To keep it simple: a combination of gynephilia and misandria with an addition of love for dicks 😁 It can be made much more complex and detailed, but currently I'm pretty much satisfied with this "diagnosis".

As I aeady mentioned in this thread, everything happens for a reason. In my particular case, @Hazel appeared to help me to solve my issues. After the problem got resolved (or at least partially resolved until I stumble upon new controversions, barriers, facts, questions, etc), @Hazel disappeared.

I have no idea if I helped @Hazel to understand his case, I did the maximum I could and also disappeared after we finished another full circle of our discussion 😁