Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10 Nov 2020, 04:03 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]@MindsEye, you are pushing @"female123" down the transitioning road while you have almost NO information, aren't you? 😊

I am not pushing him down the road, I am just showing him the positive possibilities instead of the negative ones.
(10 Nov 2020, 04:26 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]I am just showing him the positive possibilities instead of the negative ones.
In my mind they are rather negative, but OK, at least, indeed, there are different ways 😊
If you mean me saying leaving female123's family, then I understand, but I only mean if they don't accept female123, because that can lead to negative situations like being kicked out, verbal abuse, and whatever else negative.
(10 Nov 2020, 00:41 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]conservative family. They don't suspect anything but always push me to build a more muscular stature, which I absolutely hate,
I would suggest yoga for many reasons.
- you can wear pretty much any fetish clothes, including swimsuits, pantyhose, leggings, one-pieces, whatever, as tight or as loose as you want, as girly or as masculine as you want. You can also wear bracelets, pendants or any other "spiritual attributes" (depends on the school, I think)
- you will definitely have slim girls in tight clothes around 😋
- if you decide to proceed with transitioning, you will need additional freedom in your joints for more feminine movements.
- if you do not proceed with transitioning, you need healthy joints anyway 😊
- yoga allows you to have any body type you want: muscular, skinny, feminine, masculine
- yoga keeps you healthy (in all senses)
- yoga brings positive changes

Having a good teacher is important (like everywhere, though)
(10 Nov 2020, 16:13 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]- you can wear pretty much any fetish clothes, including swimsuits

Actually i'm a swimmer, or more specifically an athlete as I have competed in many high level competitions including Olympic trials. So i'm in pretty good shape physically 😁

(10 Nov 2020, 16:13 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]- you will definitely have slim girls in tight clothes around

See, that's an issue I have. Because I am a swimmer, i was always around attractive women during practices or competitions. But even before starting erotic hypnosis i've had this confusion where i don't know if I envy them or am attracted to them. Even now if i get the slightest attraction to women, I immediately try to turn that into an emotional/friendship kind of admiration rather than anything sexual. If they are really beautiful/"sexy", well I try to conjure up feelings of envy instead of lust as best as i can. I can do this easily in erotic materials, but in real life its more difficult (but i'm getting better 😊). I guess what i want to say is that I want to be a heterosexual woman if I ever to choose to fully transition.
(10 Nov 2020, 17:29 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Actually i'm a swimmer, or more specifically an athlete as I have competed in my high level competitions including Olympic trials.
Here goes another "WOW!"

(10 Nov 2020, 17:29 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]i was always around attractive women during practices or competitions.
And another one 😋

(10 Nov 2020, 17:29 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I immediately try to turn that into an emotional/friendship kind of admiration rather than anything sexual. If they are really beautiful/"sexy", well I try to conjure up feelings of envy instead of lust as best as i can.
Consciously? If yes, then why?

(10 Nov 2020, 17:29 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I guess what i want to say is that I want to be a heterosexual woman if I ever to choose to fully transition.
OK, I see, so you are trying to screw even more things up and complicate you situation even further 😁
(10 Nov 2020, 17:29 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I guess what i want to say is that I want to be a heterosexual woman if I ever to choose to fully transition.
You are doing exactly what I said here:
(09 Nov 2020, 17:32 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]If someone has identified him- or herself (what is aeady wrong, because a system cannot be classified properly from within the system) as ABC, there is a tendency to adapt own behaviour to the stereotypical behaviour of type ABC. What in turn might make the things much worse, than they were before.
You somehow identified yourself with "something" and now you are forcing the whole world to match that "something" you invented for yourself.
(10 Nov 2020, 17:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I see, so you are trying to screw even more things up and complicate you situation even further

Not really because i have an attraction to certain guys (very rare) but a definite attraction to you know what 😉(thanks to erotic hypnosis or self-discovery??). Right now I have a stronger attraction to women because my brain sees myself as male at some biological level I guess, so being with a guy as a guy is just not right for me. But as soon as I place myself as a female in the relationship, immediately my romantic attraction to guys easily surpasses my attraction to women. I have read that other trans women had a similar issue and one of the many things that HRT did was lower their sex drive to women or completely switch it towards men. Not all of them went through such a complete change, as some trans women remained attracted to women.
(10 Nov 2020, 17:46 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 Nov 2020, 17:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I see, so you are trying to screw even more things up and complicate you situation even further

Not really because i have an attraction to certain guys (very rare) but a definite attraction to you know what 😉(thanks to erotic hypnosis or self-discovery??). Right now I have a stronger attraction to women because my brain sees myself as male at some biological level I guess, so being with a guy as a guy is just not right for me. But as soon as I place myself as a female in the relationship, immediately my romantic attraction to guys easily surpasses my attraction to women. I have read that other trans women had a similar issue and one of the many things that HRT did was lower their sex drive to women or completely switch it towards men. Not all of them went through such a complete change, as some trans women remained attracted to women.

From a quick google search:

"Several studies suggest that changes in sexual orientation among trans people are quite common. Among 115 Dutch participants, for example, 33% of trans women and 22% of trans men reported experiencing changes in their sexual attractions. Almost identical results were found in a 2005 study of 232 U.S. trans women who had undergone surgical and hormonal transition, where 43% reported significant shifts in their sexual orientation (of 2+ points along the 7-point Kinsey scale).

Most of these changes include shifts from exclusive attraction to one gender pre-transition toward some level of bisexuality post-transition, as was the case with Toby, who declined to share his last name. But some people claim almost complete reversal of their sexual orientation. For example, 13% of the trans women in the 2005 study switched from exclusive or primary attraction to women to exclusive or primary attraction to men (there were no such drastic changes among those who were initially attracted to men). Of the trans men in the 2013 study who were initially attracted to either men or women, 6-7% experienced a complete reversal.

Why these changes happen is less clear, and like many things in psychology, this may be a question with several correct answers.
Although we tend to think of sexual orientation as something fixed at birth (determined by our genes and prenatal hormone exposure) and usually unchangeable thereafter, it is undoubtedly fluid to some extent, so shifts in attraction could be no different from those that happen to many cisgender folks as well. Research with cisgender populations finds that almost 20% of young adult women and 5% of men report changes in their attractions over a 5-year period. But these general population numbers are much lower than those found in trans populations, suggesting there are likely other factors at play among trans folks.
Perhaps the most obvious candidate is the hormonal changes that trans people undergo as part of their transition. While the exact ways androgens and estrogens influence sexual orientation are not yet understood, most scholars agree that hormones — at least as far as prenatal exposure goes — play an important role. And many trans folks themselves directly link these changes in attractions to the hormones they are taking or suppressing."
Another WOW. Something new again...

But anyway, what is the reason in suppressing your natural reactions?