Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry, I saw this in the other thread and had to comment on it.

(28 Nov 2020, 06:03 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, no. I'm more like Elena Belle minus the female anatomy [Image: smile.gif]

LOL I've been trying to imagine why if you want to transition but are somehow convinced that you won't be passable and the only thing I could come up with is you might be morbidly obese or something. If you look like Elena Belle but without girl parts, then you're waaaaaay ahead of where I was when I started. With that kind of platform upon which to build, you'd be knockout gorgeous if you ever decided to transition. I know if I had a body like that, as you've described yourself, nothing could stop me from finishing mine.
(28 Nov 2020, 07:32 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't essanym say they came out successfully, but stopped transitioning and vannessa fetish say she didn't have to transition, but is living as a woman? Those sound like success stories

Yup, overall success. Bumps in the road, and of course dealing with hatred and ignorance (even being physically attacked). But overall success. I'm happy. If my health improves and they ok the gender confirmation surgery, then I just may go for it.
(28 Nov 2020, 20:44 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]
(28 Nov 2020, 07:32 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't essanym say they came out successfully, but stopped transitioning and vannessa fetish say she didn't have to transition, but is living as a woman? Those sound like success stories

Yup, overall success. Bumps in the road, and of course dealing with hatred and ignorance (even being physically attacked). But overall success. I'm happy. If my health improves and they ok the gender confirmation surgery, then I just may go for it.

I am happy that you were able to realize your identity Vanessa! I think if I were to go through transitioning like you, for some reason I would feel like an imposter or fraud. I know you are very strong-minded and don't care what others think of your identity, but for me its very important to be socially accepted as a woman. And I don't think i will ever reach that degree of womanhood that cis females have. Idk maybe I need to meet real life trans women my age going through the same feelings?
(28 Nov 2020, 07:40 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I saw this in the other thread and had to comment on it.

(28 Nov 2020, 06:03 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, no. I'm more like Elena Belle minus the female anatomy [Image: smile.gif]

LOL  I've been trying to imagine why if you want to transition but are somehow convinced that you won't be passable and the only thing I could come up with is you might be morbidly obese or something.  If you look like Elena Belle but without girl parts, then you're waaaaaay ahead of where I was when I started.  With that kind of platform upon which to build, you'd be knockout gorgeous if you ever decided to transition.  I know if I had a body like that, as you've described yourself, nothing could stop me from finishing mine.

Its more complicated than that. For one thing I have bigger feet (size 12 US) and I am tall (194 cm). Another thing is that my face head on is feminine (especially my eyes) but side profile is more masculine. And then there is my voice...so in my mind these things are contrary to the feminine features cis woman have.  😟
(29 Nov 2020, 04:02 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Its more complicated than that. For one thing I have bigger feet (size 12 US) and I am tall (194 cm). Another thing is that my face head on is feminine (especially my eyes) but side profile is more masculine. And then there is my voice...so in my mind these things are contrary to the feminine features cis woman have.  [Image: sad.gif]

Ok, that's fair.  I can very much relate to that as my proportions are similar.  We could do a lot to transition but unfortunately, we will never have a tiny ballerina or gymnast body.  Though, I would still transition if I were in a much better situation where I didn't need to work for other people.  In addition to hormones, I would need some serious facial feminizing since I look masculine from the front and the sides.  Unfortunately, nothing can be done about height and foot size with current technology.  We just need to surround ourselves with people who find giant women attractive... which -is- possible.
(29 Nov 2020, 06:03 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 Nov 2020, 04:02 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Its more complicated than that. For one thing I have bigger feet (size 12 US) and I am tall (194 cm). Another thing is that my face head on is feminine (especially my eyes) but side profile is more masculine. And then there is my voice...so in my mind these things are contrary to the feminine features cis woman have.  [Image: sad.gif]

Ok, that's fair.  I can very much relate to that as my proportions are similar.  We could do a lot to transition but unfortunately, we will never have a tiny ballerina or gymnast body.  Though, I would still transition if I were in a much better situation where I didn't need to work for other people.  In addition to hormones, I would need some serious facial feminizing since I look masculine from the front and the sides.  Unfortunately, nothing can be done about height and foot size with current technology.  We just need to surround ourselves with people who find giant women attractive... which -is- possible.

Well there are cis women who are bigger than both of us, its just that I don't want to be like them. Nothing wrong with that, only I always pictured/dreamed myself of being a little smaller proportion wise. Anyways besides what I listed above, the rest of me is like Belle, slender arms, tiny waist (26 inch) and toned legs (can fit into female yoga pants and look good) and not a lot of male muscle. Also my hands are more feminine with slender fingers. What's interesting is that I also have the female digit ratio where my index finger is longer than my ring finger which means I was exposed to higher levels of prenatal estrogen. Might explain my trans feelings as well 😁
interesting
(29 Nov 2020, 06:47 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]interesting
Not really sure what you mean... 🤔
(25 Nov 2020, 17:27 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Nov 2020, 22:49 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Nov 2020, 22:39 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]There are many reasons a person transitions. I needed my body to match who I knew I was. I've come to grips I most likely won't get confirmation surgery, due to health, but I know I am still female no matter what anyone says.
But didn't you say, that transitioning does not change much for the outside world (e.g. "no pass"), and it's only you inside (since other do not see it) who feels who you are? So, what does transitioning change for yourself? You "aeady" know it?

No, what I said is what matters most is what you think of yourself. That most do not "pass" etc, see the post.

I give up trying to explain, I have said things in clear terms that a child can even understand. And I am tired of cisgens trivializing the trans spectrum.

Yes, I still do not understand. Let me rephraze - what do you understand under transitioning? Besides HRT, SRS, and FFS?
(27 Nov 2020, 03:02 )wolford57 Wrote: [ -> ]I am skeptical of the "trans ideology" in many ways
That's a good definition. During the time this thread exists I went from "trans-sceptical" to "trans-enthusiastic" and back to "trans-sceptical". Somehow all posters in this thread convinced me that for majority (not all!) the "gender issues" are not related to the "wrong sex", but it's rooted somewhere else, yet manifested as "gender dysphoria". As I said many times here, in most of the cases it's a socially induced problem, not related to the actual feelings of/to the own body (back to this thread - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2915).

And again, I'm trying to understand my own feelings here, so, as always, please do not assume, that I speak for all TG people and for all cases (somehow it usually gets interpreted in the over-generalized way, just like autogynephilia 😁 )