Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13 Nov 2020, 00:30 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]Also, why remove that about you? Wouldn't that help you with an ideal image that wish to attain during transition?

Well it has helped, so you're right. But I just wish it remained as attraction based in admiration (more platonic) like how women have crushes on other women but its never sexual. I just want the lust produced by male testosterone levels to stop warping my perceptions.
(13 Nov 2020, 00:23 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I know its your style of argumentation but you seem to heavily draw on things I said in the past
Do I have anything else besides the letters on the screen that appeared some time ago (definition of "the past")? 😁

Here's an example:

(13 Nov 2020, 00:23 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]to point out inconsistencies.
(13 Nov 2020, 00:23 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]they are not inconsistencies but rather an occasional poor selection of words/statements/terms
(13 Nov 2020, 00:23 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I think you can extrapolate what I meant
(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I also think you are misunderstanding

πŸ˜‰

OK, let's continue:

(13 Nov 2020, 00:23 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]all of my "ideal" perceptions of the female form can be found in real life.
(12 Nov 2020, 23:57 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]my question was about that "stereotypical girly girl"
Can you think of my question out of the context? Imagine, that you never said that, and I'm very interested about two things, but let's finish with this one (it's actually, one question 😊 ):

What (in your opinion) would others (e.g. your friends, your parents, your neighbours) say about a typical "girly girl" ? What do "girly girls" do and what they don't do? What do they do differently from not "girly girls"?

For example, "My friends would say, that girly girls never decide for themselves, they would always follow what their parents/teachers/husbands say".

And a bit different question: what do your "ideal girl" does differently from the "typical girly girl" how you would define it?
(13 Nov 2020, 01:47 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I just want the lust produced by male testosterone levels to stop warping my perceptions.
Hang on... I think you globally misunderstand the role of testosterone... You think these guys - Mr. S Leather - have low level of testosterone??? Rofl
[attachment=44712]
(13 Nov 2020, 01:42 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Here is an example of one of those ads that I bookmarked:

latex swimsuit

So would do you guys think/feel when you see this image?

I want to wear this swimsuit, look like her in the swimsuit, add more latex, a plug, a gag, some ropes...
NLP calls this "metamodel questions" and say "if you want the person to hate you, ask metamodel questions". I do not want you to hate me, but I have no other choice but to seriously question your
(13 Nov 2020, 00:23 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]occasional poor selection of words/statements/terms.

(13 Nov 2020, 01:42 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]male hormone mind
(13 Nov 2020, 01:42 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]trans identity
These terms are not defined.

(13 Nov 2020, 01:42 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]trans identity feels that's wrong
How many identities have you got?

In other words, you build a theory based on non-provable assumptions and non-definable terms.

That's why I ask you those "strange" questions.
Well you seem to have an excellent ability to provide counter-responses or arguments to all of my comments. All i can say is I hope someone else on this forum in the future will be able to challenge your infallible logic and observations. I am not a dominant personality so I will not be continuing this discussion on my unique situation which you still seem to misunderstand. But I hope in future you will come to terms with trans identities being more than engaging in a fetish.

Thank you for your time.
(13 Nov 2020, 02:28 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Many times you questioned that this is the correct forum 😊

Well now I officially confirmed that it isn't. The irrational nature of the mind or identity simply cannot be captured in logical statements or observations. I'm sorry Like Ra but everything I have said this past week is true in my mind (although it may seem contradictory to your mind) and so there is no point in continuing to defend my position on matters of orientation and sexuality. I guess we were not so alike after all, and so I wish you all the best in getting to the bottom of your identity and its relationship to fetishes, intellectually.

Love Hazel πŸ’“
(13 Nov 2020, 02:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]you seem to have an excellent ability to provide counter-responses or arguments to all of my comments.
Thank you, I'm learning 😊

(13 Nov 2020, 02:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]provide counter-responses or arguments to all of my comments.
Isn't that what discussions are about?

(13 Nov 2020, 02:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I hope someone else on this forum in the future will be able to challenge your infallible logic and observations.
Just read the threads from the beginning 😁 Apparently, you have no idea. @princesitanatty, where the f#$% are you, when we need you? It's your timezone!!! 😁

(13 Nov 2020, 02:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I am not a dominant personality so I will not be continuing this discussion
Dominance and Submission (the DS from BDSM) eliminate any discussion. DS and discussions are mutually exclusive.

(13 Nov 2020, 02:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]my unique situation
Sorry to disappoint you... When I was masturbating in my mom's pantyhose and tying myself up&down when I was 8-9-10-11-12 I also thought that I'm unique Rofl Thank you, Internet!!! 😁

(13 Nov 2020, 02:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]you still seem to misunderstand
(13 Nov 2020, 02:25 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I ask you those "strange" questions.

But you are not answering! Please, help me (us) to understand!

(13 Nov 2020, 02:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I hope in future you will come to terms with trans identities being more than engaging in a fetish.
Here we go again.... PLEASE QUOTE ME WHERE I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOU HAVING A FETISH!!!! 😁
(13 Nov 2020, 02:25 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]NLP calls this "metamodel questions" and say "if you want the person to hate you, ask metamodel questions". I do not want you to hate me, but I have no other choice but to seriously question your
(13 Nov 2020, 02:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your time.

@#$%^ ... NLPers are right again ...
(13 Nov 2020, 02:42 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Hazel Wrote:I am not a dominant personality so I will not be continuing this discussion
Dominance and Submission (the DS from BDSM) eliminate any discussion. DS and discussions are mutually exclusive.
Isn't that what you are looking for in the relationships? No responsibilities, no need to make any choices, no need to show any will power, just total submission of a proverbial girly girl from hypnofiles to a proverbial dominant self-confident man?