Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09 Nov 2020, 04:13 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]OK, first of all, I never go personal, I never "shame anybody"

(13 Nov 2020, 02:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 Nov 2020, 02:42 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Hazel Wrote:I am not a dominant personality so I will not be continuing this discussion
Dominance and Submission (the DS from BDSM) eliminate any discussion. DS and discussions are mutually exclusive.
Isn't that what you are looking for in the relationships? No responsibilities, no need to make any choices, no need to show any will power, just total submission of a proverbial girly girl from hypnofiles  to a proverbial dominant self-confident man?
(13 Nov 2020, 02:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I hope in future you will come to terms with trans identities being more than engaging in a fetish.
Here we go again.... PLEASE QUOTE ME WHERE I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOU HAVING A FETISH!!!! 😁

(13 Nov 2020, 02:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that what you are looking for in the relationships? No responsibilities, no need to make any choices, no need to show any will power, just total submission of a proverbial girly girl from hypnofiles  to a proverbial dominant self-confident man?
(13 Nov 2020, 03:16 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 Nov 2020, 02:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I hope in future you will come to terms with trans identities being more than engaging in a fetish.
Here we go again.... PLEASE QUOTE ME WHERE I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOU HAVING A FETISH!!!! 😁

(13 Nov 2020, 02:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that what you are looking for in the relationships? No responsibilities, no need to make any choices, no need to show any will power, just total submission of a proverbial girly girl from hypnofiles  to a proverbial dominant self-confident man?

Where is the word fetish here?
(13 Nov 2020, 03:10 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Nov 2020, 04:13 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]OK, first of all, I never go personal, I never "shame anybody"

(13 Nov 2020, 02:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Hazel Wrote:I am not a dominant personality so I will not be continuing this discussion
Dominance and Submission (the DS from BDSM) eliminate any discussion. DS and discussions are mutually exclusive.
Isn't that what you are looking for in the relationships? No responsibilities, no need to make any choices, no need to show any will power, just total submission of a proverbial girly girl from hypnofiles  to a proverbial dominant self-confident man?

1. Yes, this is personal, you insisted, that we should talk about your personal "unique" situation, so we are talking about you as a person.
2. I do not see any shame here. DS relationships are frequent, and there is nothing wrong with it (provided the consent is given by both sides, as in all relationships). And no, this should not be a fetish, it's just a type of relationships.
(13 Nov 2020, 03:48 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 Nov 2020, 03:16 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]

Where is the word fetish here?

Everything you have been discussing on this and other threads is trying to use among other things NLP techniques to get me to admit that me feeling trans is somehow linked to a fetish. It started when we transitioned from Kei into the TG thread. But did you know that many people start with feminization hypnos as a way to explore/express their deeply repressed gender identity? I'm not stupid, I can feel how in each response you are challenging my notion of femininity or what it means to be female in order to get to the "source" (your word) of this fetish. Its very implicit, cunning and subtle, but its clear as day to me. And so I do not want to continue this interrogation. Its like having an intellectual conversation with a member of the LGBT community and logically arguing for them to come to their senses because every aspect of their identity is somehow tied to a taboo fetish.

And just to let you know, a person who is a fetish enthusiast doesn't become deeply depressed from such discussions, trans people do. If you are even remotely interested, check out what the medical and trans community have to say about autogynephilia, you will find that it is an outdated and completely discredited theory/way to describe trans individuals.
Moreover, in this thread https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2442 we discussed, that the ultimate freedom can be achieved when you are free of necessities to make choices. Please tell me, where is the word "fetish" here?
(13 Nov 2020, 04:04 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Everything you have been discussing on this and other threads is trying to use among other things NLP techniques to get me to admit that me feeling trans is somehow a fetish.
OK, you repeated it so many times (NLP technique "repetition legitimises"? 😁), that you almost convinced me, that you indeed have a fetish. Why do you need that?

(13 Nov 2020, 04:04 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]But did you know that many people start with feminization hypnos as a way to express and their deeply repressed gender identity?
If one person did that (e.g. me), if the corresponding hypno-genre exists, then it's safely to assume, that many people listen to feminization hypnosis to deal with gender identities, yes.

(13 Nov 2020, 04:04 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I can feel how in each response you are challenging my notion of femininity
You refused to disclose your notion of femininity, so, how can I "challenge" it?
(12 Nov 2020, 21:23 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]So to me femininity is a feeling and its something you have to experience yourself through your own perspective. Nothing I say with these words will make you finally once and for all "get" femininity on a conceptional level, because it will always fall short of the feeling.

(13 Nov 2020, 04:04 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]to get to the "source" (your word) of this fetish.
Again, your words, not mine. I meant relationships. You said, that you never had any relationships, and you are still virgin. You have to experience real healthy (NOT TOXIC!!!) relationships first, and this is "the source".

However, you see fetishes everywhere...

(13 Nov 2020, 04:04 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I do not want to continue this interrogation.
Imagine that you can not reach Google from your laptop. You go to a computer forum using your mobile phone and write about your problems. Naturally, people begin to ask questions to understand what is going on. What was configured on your computer, did you change anything, did someone else use your laptop, if anybody at your home has another computer, if there is a difference in their configuration, etc. But in response they get:
(13 Nov 2020, 04:04 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I do not want to continue this interrogation.
😊

(13 Nov 2020, 04:04 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Its like having an intellectual conversation with a member of the LGBT community and logically arguing for them to come to their senses because every aspect of their identity is somehow tied to a taboo fetish.
Why do you want to feel like you are doing something wrong, kinky, filthy? If you want to be punished for, what you assumingly think "a naughty behaviour" (a taboo fetish? WOW!)- it's a wrong forum indeed, we do not practising role play BDSM games (Yet? Does anybody want such subforum?).

(13 Nov 2020, 04:04 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]check out what the medical and trans community have to say about autogynephilia, you will find that it is an outdated and completed discredited theory/way to describe trans individuals.

Please quote my words, where I said, that you have autogynephilia or that every trans has autogynephilia.

(BTW, in your post you put the word "fetish" in my mouth 3 times. None proved so far.)

Actually... Your last post reminds me something... It's almost 5AM here, have to drop off, let's continue tomorrow...
(13 Nov 2020, 04:53 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 Nov 2020, 04:04 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Everything you have been discussing on this and other threads is trying to use among other things NLP techniques to get me to admit that me feeling trans is somehow a fetish.
OK, you repeated it so many times (NLP technique "repetition legitimises"? 😁), that you almost convinced me, that  you indeed have a fetish. Why do you need that?

(13 Nov 2020, 04:04 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]But did you know that many people start with feminization hypnos as a way to express and their deeply repressed gender identity?
If one person did that (e.g. me), if the corresponding hypno-genre exists, then it's safely to assume, that many people listen to feminization hypnosis to deal with gender identities, yes.

(13 Nov 2020, 04:04 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I can feel how in each response you are challenging my notion of femininity
You refused to disclose your notion of femininity, so, how can I "challenge" it?
(12 Nov 2020, 21:23 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]So to me femininity is a feeling and its something you have to experience yourself through your own perspective. Nothing I say with these words will make you finally once and for all "get" femininity on a conceptional level, because it will always fall short of the feeling.

(13 Nov 2020, 04:04 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]to get to the "source" (your word) of this fetish.
Again, your words, not mine. I meant relationships. You said, that you never had any relationships, and you are still virgin. You have to experience real healthy (NOT TOXIC!!!)  relationships first, and this is "the source".

However, you see fetishes everywhere...

Imagine that you can not reach Google from your laptop. You go to a computer forum using your mobile phone and write about your problems. Naturally, people begin to ask questions to understand what is going on. What was configured on your computer, did you change anything, did someone else use your laptop, if anybody at your home has another computer, if there is a difference in their configuration, etc. But in response they get:
😊

(13 Nov 2020, 04:04 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Its like having an intellectual conversation with a member of the LGBT community and logically arguing for them to come to their senses because every aspect of their identity is somehow tied to a taboo fetish.
Why do you want to feel like you are doing something wrong, kinky, filthy? If you want to be punished for, what you assumingly think "a naughty behaviour" (a taboo fetish? WOW!)- it's a wrong forum indeed, we do not practising role play BDSM games (Yet? Does anybody want such subforum?).

(13 Nov 2020, 04:04 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]check out what the medical and trans community have to say about autogynephilia, you will find that it is an outdated and completed discredited theory/way to describe trans individuals.

Please quote my words, where I said, that you have autogynephilia or that every trans has autogynephilia.

(BTW, in your post you put the word "fetish" in my mouth 3 times. None proved so far.)

Actually... Your last post reminds me something... It's almost 5AM here, have to drop off, let's continue tomorrow...

a) A quick google search will show you many trans people are involved with feminization fetish. Go to social media sites that have trans groups where people discuss these issues.

b) I did not choose to have this discussion:

(09 Nov 2020, 15:31 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Nov 2020, 05:54 )female123 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Possibly, you simply have to accept yourself with all the fetishes you're born with?
So being transgender is a fetish?

It depends, and must be looked at on case by case basis. Autogynephilia is a fetish in my opinion (like everything with -philia at the end).

You are the one who transferred me to this thread and hinted that I have to accept my fetishes.

The whole point I am even on this thread is to prove otherwise (for the benefit of other trans people who are frequently labelled as autogynephiliacs).

So lets make this simple and direct (no more semantic games of dancing around the topic): You say autogynephilia is a fetish and should be looked at on a case by case basis. So do you think I am one of those cases of autogynephilia? (YES or NO please!)
(13 Nov 2020, 05:26 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]autogynephilia is a fetish
It's a paraphilia from DSM. In my definition of "fetish" (stably receiving a pleasure from something) it's a fetish, yes.

(13 Nov 2020, 05:26 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]should be looked at on a case by case basis.
Yes, someone has it, someone does not - case by case

(13 Nov 2020, 05:26 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]So do you think I am one of those cases of autogynephilia? (YES or NO please!)
Only you can answer this question. Or a professional who will closely (in person!, not via text only) work with you.
Hazel, maybe you should see a therapist and if your parents ask what for just tell them it's for something else like social anxiety.