Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11 Nov 2020, 20:40 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]You said, that you have an older sister, right? Do you have other brothers and sisters?

I have two sisters
(11 Nov 2020, 20:49 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I have two sisters
Oh, nice!! Are they both older, than you? How much older (younger)?

Did you have the same family-responsibilities and family-obligations, e.g. home chores?
(11 Nov 2020, 23:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Nov 2020, 20:49 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I have two sisters
Oh, nice!! Are they both older, than you? How much older (younger)?

Did you have the same family-responsibilities and family-obligations, e.g. home chores?

I'm in the middle, and yes equal responsibilities at home.
Oh, so, you're growing between two princesses? 😊

Was it you who chose flute and swimming?

I remember Victor Wooten's story - he was born, because his older brothers' jazz band needed a bassist 😁 And he started playing bass when he could stably sit - at 2yo. I bet your sisters also played (still play?) something!
(12 Nov 2020, 00:17 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, so, you're growing between two princesses? 😊

Was it you who chose flute and swimming?

I remember Victor Wooten's story - he was born, because his older brothers' jazz band needed a bassist 😁 And he started playing bass when he could stably sit - at 2yo. I bet your sisters also played (still play?) something!

No, actually I wouldn't call my sisters princesses. They are more masculine! Swimming was not my choice, but flute was.
Interesting... Would you feel yourself more comfortable with two "princesses" or two "tomboys"? What masculine features would someone else notice in your sisters?
(12 Nov 2020, 20:18 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting... Would you feel yourself more comfortable with two "princesses" or two "tomboys"? What masculine features would someone else notice in your sisters?

Well they are not tomboys for sure! Just not the stereotypical girly girl. My older one is more career-oriented and likes to wear camo/army-style clothing, but she also likes to dress feminine at times. While my other sister is more feminine, but she has a very aggressive and forceful personality at times.
(12 Nov 2020, 20:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
(12 Nov 2020, 20:18 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting... Would you feel yourself more comfortable with two "princesses" or two "tomboys"? What masculine features would someone else notice in your sisters?

Well they are not tomboys for sure! Just not the stereotypical girly girl. My older one is more career-oriented and likes to wear camo/army-style clothing, but she also likes to dress feminine at times. While my other sister is more feminine, but she has a very aggressive and forceful personality at times.

Also, I am interested in where this discussion is going and how it relates to my gender identity....?
(12 Nov 2020, 20:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]While my other sister is more feminine
I'm very interested in your thoughts in this thread - Femininity

(12 Nov 2020, 20:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Just not the stereotypical girly girl.
What is a stereotypical girly girl in your opinion?

(12 Nov 2020, 20:33 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in where this discussion is going
Only the discussion itself can tell 😊 It would be very extremely stupid and arrogant to set up a particular goal and then, while trying to achieve it no matter what, kill yourself in attempts to spring over a deep a wide canyon (because this is the only way forward!), while the life itself offers you an alternative solution and a convenient footpath 😁
(12 Nov 2020, 20:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(12 Nov 2020, 20:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]While my other sister is more feminine
I'm very interested in your thoughts in this thread - Femininity

(12 Nov 2020, 20:31 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Just not the stereotypical girly girl.
What is a stereotypical girly girl in your opinion?

(12 Nov 2020, 20:33 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in where this discussion is going
Only the discussion itself can tell 😊 It would be very extremely stupid and arrogant to set up a particular goal  and then, while trying to achieve it no matter what, kill yourself in attempts to spring over a deep a wide canyon (because this is the only way forward!), while the life itself offers you an alternative solution and a convenient footpath  😁

Idk, i don't really like having intellectual discussions about gender or sexuality. Because you like who like or you are (identify) as you are and that's that. Its a feeling-based thing. Just try to discuss the feeling of love to someone who can't feel it...or take the example of a scientist spending their whole life studying oranges. In either case you will never fully understand it until you feel love or taste an orange. That subjective (non-analytical) experience is the ultimate understanding, and that should be enough because nothing else will "add" to that experiential understanding. So to me femininity is a feeling and its something you have to experience yourself through your own perspective. Nothing I say with these words will make you finally once and for all "get" femininity on a conceptional level, because it will always fall short of the feeling.