Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(30 Nov 2020, 00:44 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]when I close my eyes each night I feel 0% male
Where do you feel it? What do males do differently, when they close their eyes?

(30 Nov 2020, 00:44 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I'll answer this one this way: How do did you feel when I presumed you were trans
Errrm... Could you please rephrase? If you are talking about the moment when I was hit by a feminization hypno file, and there was a surge of gender dysphoria, then it's a bit different, because we were in a hurry and I had to dress up quickly, but I absolutely HATED males clothing and it was terrible! However, I did not have time to close my eyes and analyze what feel.

When I close my eyes, or when I do not see any part of my body, my body "disappears" along with any refeence to the sex. Since I like women and do not like men, I do not like to see any men including myself, because I do not see myself in the mirror or on the photos, or when I look at my hands, legs or my body - all I see is a man. And I do not like to look at men, I like to look at young and pretty girls. See what I mean? I feel myself absolutely sexless, genderless, or generally bodyless. Again, if I close my eyes I do not feel my body (unless something hurts šŸ˜).

(30 Nov 2020, 00:44 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]in fact continuing to grow up as a guy is the most distressing and depressing thought I can think of.
So, it's "a thought", not a "physical feeling", this is what you mean, right?
I noticed another thing. Since several years back (I can't say if it was before the hypno-period or after, most likely before), I began to feel very uncomfortable, uneasy and plainly "wrong" in a male company. No problem if I'm surrounded by women. Is it what is called misoandry? Remember, I have a dick fetish? Any references, links, ideas?
(30 Nov 2020, 00:39 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]If I were a cis woman, I could live with that.
If you were an X, you would have no idea how and what you would feel šŸ˜ You can only feel what you are now, and in most cases it's even not related to who you actually are, but to what you think you are.
(30 Nov 2020, 00:28 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you will really understand if you are a (cis) guy.
Of course not! A CIS guy can never understand another CIS guy!
(29 Nov 2020, 04:02 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]For one thing I have bigger feet (size 12 US) and I am tall (194 cm).
Swimmers are supposed to have big feet, aren't they? Heard of Yulia Efimova (a famous Russian swimmer - https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/706)? She has rather big feet for her height, but it does not hurt her appearance šŸ˜Š
Excuse me for interrupting, but may I ask what cis is? I know it means something, like TTFN or GNPT. But I have no idea what CIS- means.
(01 Dec 2020, 01:19 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: [ -> ]Excuse me for interrupting, but may I ask what cis is? I know it means something, like TTFN or GNPT. But I have no idea what CIS- means.

cis-
a prefix occurring in loanwords from Latin meaning ā€œon the near side of; on this side ofā€ (cisalpine); on this model, used in the formation of compound words (cisatlantic).
Chemistry. a specialization of this denoting a geometric isomer having a pair of identical atoms or groups attached on the same side of two atoms linked by a double bond.Compare trans- (def. 2).
a prefix meaning ā€œon the same side of,ā€ referring to the alignment of oneā€™s gender identity with oneā€™s sex assigned at birth (cisgender; cissexual).

ORIGIN OF CIS-
From Latin cis (adverb and preposition) ā€œon this side, on this side of, withinā€
So a chemical man or chemical woman ?
(01 Dec 2020, 01:55 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: [ -> ]So a chemical man or chemical woman ?

It's just a latin prefix.Ā  The prefix itself doesn't have to do anything with chemistry.Ā  if someone is cisgender, it just means someone that is comfortable with the gender they were born as.Ā  Often times, these days, people just say "cis" instead of "cisgender"; it's faster to type.
Ok, someone that is comfortable with their gender or lifestyle.

Right?