Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was intrigued the other day by a tumblr site just for transgenders, and I was quite "fascinated" by how they managed to change their appearence completely and some of them still resemble a man. I like women clothes as well some of the users of this site, I don't think I'll ever change my sex but I'm always fantasizing about wearing women clothes all day and stuff like that but I know it's hard to achieve the transformation without surgery, hormones etc. I've read some old post in this thread about the "pussy" conversion or something like that. I don't know the implications about not using you normal genitalia as before and the problems you could have. 

For example, this one caught me off guard, I didn't know "he" was a man, his face looks completely feminine, his body tells me "he" is a woman 
[attachment=22560][attachment=22561][attachment=22562]

In this case ignore the fact that "she" has a penis, if you ignore this you could totally fall that he is a "she", of course he didn't do anything to his penis and still he can be a woman completely in my opinion (it's a fantasy to be like him, I would not change my gender but it's amazing the change)
[attachment=22563]

Here is another example of a "bad" transformation (it's not bad, but you can still see the man face) and maybe he was very masculine before so the change it way harder than other transgender. I can't tell if its a complete transformation, implants, pussy transformation or whatever it's called
[attachment=22564][attachment=22565][attachment=22566]

And those two are the most common about fetish users, they like to dress as a girl (like me) and you can still tell they are man more easy than the others. 
[attachment=22568][attachment=22559]

I'm not totally sure about this one, everything looks fine but it was in the trans tumblr, looks like a girl but her face it's a bit manly.
[attachment=22567]

What do you think of this pictures?
There use to be a video calls male to female on utube.
And right before your eyes, he changed from a male face to a damm good female face.
But all it showed the face only. No idea what the rest of his body looked like.
(14 Mar 2017, 03:45 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]There use to be a video calls male to female on utube.
And right before your eyes, he changed from a male face to a damm good female face.
But all it showed the face only. No idea what the rest of his body looked like.

I haven't seen the video but here are other examples of complete transformation in my opinion and without removing the man genitalia, it's weird how if you ignore the penis, it's a complete girl in all the aspect (in my opinion)
Huh.
I would really like to play with "her"

[Image: post_1524_1490067954_05394bb49c53309ecc7...rTxV1-.jpg]
(21 Mar 2017, 04:47 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_1524_1490067954_d88fc7937e01eb6b279..._thumb.jpg] 
Nice!
The "secret" reason for the thread is to prove or disprove the "secret" fact, that only young and pretty boys can look good as girls. In other words, if you are young and pretty it does not matter what you are wearing, you are still young & pretty. So, experiment, when you are still young & pretty.
A bit like this?

[attachment=27234]

[attachment=27235]
They both look good.
May I ask their age in more or less?
(03 Jan 2018, 22:22 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]They both look good.
May I ask their age in more or less?

34 years old, height 178 cm, weight 83 kg.
I've updated the description to "narrow down" the search.