Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Dec 2020, 02:31 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2020, 02:02 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]But at some level sexual stimulation relies on sufficient levels of testosterone. In women, most of the hormone is produced in the ovaries and in men its the testes. But transwomen who have undergone SRS lose their testes yet do not have ovaries. So out of curiosity, where does the sexual drive come from?

I found this article.  It would seem to indicate that women's sex drive is affected by estrogen more so than testosterone.

Quote:Estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone all affect sexual desire and arousal. Having higher levels of estrogen in the body promotes vaginal lubrication and increases sexual desire. Increases in progesterone can reduce sexual desire.

There is some debate around how testosterone levels affect female sex drive.

Low levels of testosterone may lead to reduced sexual desire in some women. However, testosterone therapy appears ineffective at treating low sex drive in females.

Makes sense, thanks essanym!
(03 Dec 2020, 02:18 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]That we are not fundamentally, nor even deserve to be called women?
You can call yourself whatever you want, you can believe in whatever you want, I think it's written in many constitutions, it's one of your legal freedoms. If you think you are a cat - no problem at all, it's your freedom, but please don't try to spring on my lap 😁
(03 Dec 2020, 02:49 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2020, 02:18 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]That we are not fundamentally, nor even deserve to be called women?
You can call yourself whatever you want, you can believe in whatever you want, I think it's written in many constitutions, it's one of your legal freedoms. If you think you are a cat - no problem at all, it's your freedom, but please don't try to spring on my lap 😁
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/01/opini...inism.html
(03 Dec 2020, 02:51 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]but please don't try to spring on my lap

What is that supposed to mean?
(03 Dec 2020, 02:15 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2020, 02:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2020, 02:02 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2020, 00:05 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]where does the sexual drive come from?
(03 Dec 2020, 00:05 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]from the brain.
From google:
"The removal of the testicles to produce a eunuch results in extremely low testosterone levels, which in turn usually eliminates all sexual desire," Dr. Abraham Morgentaler, the Founder of Men's Health Boston and Associate Professor of Urology at Harvard Medical School told us over the phone.

I think the quote function is not working correctly as I never said "where does the sexual drive come from" nor did I answer that question with "from the brain".  I was talking about being able to have orgasms no matter what sex organs you have or don't have.  I'm totally open to the idea of men needing testosterone for sex drive or women needing estrogen and testosterone, so there's no counter argument from me.  As far as I know, so long as someone has the requisite hormones to have a sex drive, they can have an orgasm from almost anywhere since the brain is where the orgasm comes from.  I remember a story of a paraplegic guy being able to have an orgasm by having his thumb manipulated by his wife.  In this case, he was unable to feel his sex organs, but he still had his testicles which were functioning even though he couldn't feel them.
(03 Dec 2020, 02:39 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how if anyone disagrees with you or challenges your motives/statements, you call them a troll. 
A troll is someone who purposely ignores what is written, and uses manipulations to get the result, corresponding to the agenda: to get some fun out of a holy war, to get more hits or views, to induce propaganda ideas, etc.

Also, you use a typical manipulation technique, called "generalisation" - you said "anyone", what implies, that I called princesitanatty, gunz, vanessa, essanym trolls as well. However, it did not happen, hence your claim is false.

Then, I did not call you a troll, I said, that "I'm beginning to think, that you are one of the SJW trolls", and I explaned why. If you missed it - it looks, like you purposely misinterpret what I write, and keep saying the same phrases again and again, accusing me in what I never wrote (another manipulation technique).

You may simply genuinely misinterpret my posts, hence my long explanations on what I meant, assuming, that you are not a troll.
(03 Dec 2020, 03:03 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]I think the quote function is not working correctly
You have to click on the quote button durectly under the highlighted text, otherwise the quotation will be wrong
(03 Dec 2020, 02:52 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:but please don't try to spring on my lap
Literally what I wrote. Metaphorically "cat" and "spring on lap" can be replaced with corresponding subjects and actions. For example, if you call yourself my wife, do not try to sleep in my bed and request my money, etc.
(03 Dec 2020, 03:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2020, 02:39 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how if anyone disagrees with you or challenges your motives/statements, you call them a troll. 
A troll is someone who purposely ignores what is written, and uses manipulations to get the result, corresponding to the agenda: to get some fun out of a holy war, to get more hits or views, to induce propaganda ideas, etc.

Also, you use a typical manipulation technique, called "generalisation" - you said "anyone", what implies, that I called princesitanatty, gunz, vanessa, essanym trolls as well. However, it did not happen, hence your claim is false.

Then, I did not call you a troll, I said, that "I'm beginning to think, that you are one of the SJW trolls", and I explaned why.  If you missed it - it looks, like you purposely misinterpret what I write, and keep saying the same phrases again and again, accusing me in what I never wrote (another manipulation technique).

You may simply genuinely misinterpret my posts, hence my long explanations on what I meant, assuming, that you are not a troll.
So then do you want me to leave your forum?
(03 Dec 2020, 03:09 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2020, 02:52 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:but please don't try to spring on my lap
Literally what I wrote. Metaphorically "cat" and "spring on lap" can be replaced with corresponding subjects and actions. For example, if you call yourself my wife, do not try to sleep in my bed and request my money, etc.

Now who is the one making outrageous (+ inappropriate) assumptions and misinterpreting what I said. This is not the reason why I am on this thread!