Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13 Nov 2020, 05:39 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 Nov 2020, 05:26 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]autogynephilia is a fetish
It's a paraphilia from DSM. In my definition of "fetish" (stably receiving a pleasure from something) it's a fetish, yes.

(13 Nov 2020, 05:26 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]should be looked at on a case by case basis.
Yes, someone has it, someone does not - case by case

(13 Nov 2020, 05:26 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]So do you think I am one of those cases of autogynephilia? (YES or NO please!)
Only you can answer this question. Or a professional who will closely (in person!, not via text only) work with you.

OK
(13 Nov 2020, 05:48 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]Hazel, maybe you should see a therapist and if your parents ask what for just tell them it's for something else like social anxiety.

OK, I will try.
(13 Nov 2020, 05:39 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:autogynephilia is a fetish
It's a paraphilia from DSM.

Made some investigations. According to DSM-4 and DSM-5, Transvestic Disorder, Transvestic Fetishism, Autogynephilia and Gender Dysphoria are not mutually exclusive and can coexist. For example, Transvestic Disorder can be with or without Transvestic Fetishism, with or without Autogynephilia. And "Autogynephilic type seems to have a higher risk of developing gender dysphoria."

All combinations possible. And with our without what's in between them as well 😁

However, unless "the fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning", there is nothing to worry about 😊
(13 Nov 2020, 06:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 Nov 2020, 05:39 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:autogynephilia is a fetish
It's a paraphilia from DSM.

Made some investigations. According to DSM-4 and DSM-5, Transvestic Disorder, Transvestic Fetishism, Autogynephilia and Gender Dysphoria are not mutually exclusive and can coexist. For example, Transvestic Disorder can be with or without Transvestic Fetishism, with or without Autogynephilia. And "Autogynephilic  type seems to have a higher risk of developing gender dysphoria." 

All combinations possible. And with our without what's in between them as well 😁

However, unless "the fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning", there is nothing to worry about 😊

Wow, you still awake? 😁

I think I fall into the distress category as 99% of my day is occupied with thinking about my gender or experiencing some sort of dysphoria or negative feelings. Arousal is not related to my condition, that's why I believe I don't have a fetish.

But if you are interested:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19591032/

This is just one study, there are many more if you would like to look it up further.
So there's nothing wrong with a woman feeling sexy in her own body, in fact its quite normal and natural.
(13 Nov 2020, 07:11 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, you still awake?
Yeah, I decided to skip sleeping tonight and get to bed earlier tomorrow. Kinda sleep disorder 😁

(13 Nov 2020, 07:11 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19591032/
"Autogynephilia in women"

Oh! Something new. Ooops, not quite: published 08 Jul 2009 😁

Just noticed, that I still did not create a separate thread for Autogynephilia. A perfect post for such thread.

/offtopic
It's quite tricky to shuffle posts between different thread to keep them mostly on-topic
(13 Nov 2020, 14:26 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]So my body is the one that is torturing me daily by giving me feelings of gender dysphoria. I am just doing what I can with what I have to cover up that pain (at least until I safely can seek hrt treatment).
What are your HRT expectations? To save you some time searching in this thread - I'm an HRT sceptic, and I haven't seen any reasonable changes (without Feminization Face Surgery!) in the transition time-lines of 30-plussers that are available on the net. Yes, HRT leads to growing breasts and decreasing libido, but it's not that effective in terms of passability. Though, at your age the results might be more pronounced.

A question from my wife: can you imagine yourself as a 50+yo woman? (E.g. I can't)
A question from me: can you imagine yourself with a 50-55yo man? (E.g. I can, but properly dressed up and bound)
(13 Nov 2020, 14:49 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 Nov 2020, 14:26 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]So my body is the one that is torturing me daily by giving me feelings of gender dysphoria. I am just doing what I can with what I have to cover up that pain (at least until I safely can seek hrt treatment).
What are your HRT expectations? To save you some time searching in this thread -  I'm an HRT sceptic, and I haven't seen any reasonable changes (without Feminization Face Surgery!)  in the transition time-lines of 30-plussers that are available on the net. Yes, HRT leads to growing breasts and decreasing libido, but it's not that effective in terms of passability. Though, at your age the results might be more pronounced.

A question from my wife: can you imagine yourself as a 50+yo woman? (E.g. I can't)
A question from me: can you imagine yourself with a 50-55yo man? (E.g. I can, but properly dressed up and bound)

Hi, so over the last few years I have spent countless hours searching through before and after transition videos and photos. So I know all about the physical, mental and medical effects of hrt. Yes, sometimes people don't pass, but there are other cases where the results were very surprising. I remember one had the most masculine bodybuilding figure, yet a couple years of hormones gave them the figure of an athletic woman (you couldn't even tell they were trans). So I believe HRT would work for me (because as I said before, I am aeady very feminine), my only concern is my voice, as with most trans people this is what gives them away.
Also to answer your wife's question,  yes I can picture myself growing old as a woman, but living the rest of my life as a man and then dying and being remembered as man is a very depressing thought to me.
(13 Nov 2020, 15:25 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I am aeady very feminine
That definitely helps!

But... how did you manage to look very feminine after years of serious swimming?
(13 Nov 2020, 15:25 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]my only concern is my voice, as with most trans people this is what gives them away.

Seen this? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid45652

But it takes money...