Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(24 Nov 2020, 22:07 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean that you suspect, that I would like to be a girl?

Yes, that's what i meant and I remember you saying that a while ago. So does this mean that at some level in your mind you identify or see yourself as transgender (mtf)? ....but don't think you should fully accept and act on those feelings (outside of a fetish) because you would not pass as your ideal image of femininity?
(23 Nov 2020, 22:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 Nov 2020, 19:55 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest most of us do not "pass" 100%. I hate that - "pass". Most after the first year or two hate that term as well. . . .I know I don't "pass" especially now that I am older.
. . .
What others think is not the most important, what you think and feel is. Trying too hard to "fit in" or "blend in" often has unpleasant consequences.
Exactly! So, there is no reason to "transition"!

Speak for yourself, and yourself ONLY.

There are many reasons a person transitions. I needed my body to match who I knew I was. I've come to grips I most likely won't get confirmation surgery, due to health, but I know I am still female no matter what anyone says.

You are happy being cisgen, so you have privelige when it comes to gender identity and gender expression. There are those of us who are not happy being cisgen.
(24 Nov 2020, 22:13 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]So does this mean that at some level in your mind you identify or see yourself as transgender (mtf)?
OK, if my answer above does not answer this question, then the most suitable and correct direct answer will be "No". As always for many reasons, including the definition - I'm a CIS man, and I can't be physically identified as anybody else. In my mind I can imagine myself as pretty much everything, including non-human forms (yet with some difficulties, though).
(24 Nov 2020, 22:39 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]There are many reasons a person transitions. I needed my body to match who I knew I was. I've come to grips I most likely won't get confirmation surgery, due to health, but I know I am still female no matter what anyone says.
But didn't you say, that transitioning does not change much for the outside world (e.g. "no pass"), and it's only you inside (since other do not see it) who feels who you are? So, what does transitioning change for yourself? You "aeady" know it?
(24 Nov 2020, 22:44 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Nov 2020, 22:13 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]So does this mean that at some level in your mind you identify or see yourself as transgender (mtf)?
OK, if my answer above does not answer this question, then the most suitable and correct direct answer will be "No". As always for many reasons, including the definition - I'm a CIS man, and I can't be physically identified as anybody else. In my mind I can imagine myself as pretty much everything, including non-human forms (yet with some difficulties, though).

Ok got it! 😁 

It wasn't really clear before because you mentioned that you had symptoms which I thought closely resemble transwomen. So sorry for the confusion.
(24 Nov 2020, 22:39 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 Nov 2020, 22:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 Nov 2020, 19:55 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest most of us do not "pass" 100%. I hate that - "pass". Most after the first year or two hate that term as well. . . .I know I don't "pass" especially now that I am older.
. . .
What others think is not the most important, what you think and feel is. Trying too hard to "fit in" or "blend in" often has unpleasant consequences.
Exactly! So, there is no reason to "transition"!

Speak for yourself, and yourself ONLY.

There are many reasons a person transitions. I needed my body to match who I knew I was. I've come to grips I most likely won't get confirmation surgery, due to health, but I know I am still female no matter what anyone says.

You are happy being cisgen, so you have privelige when it comes to gender identity and gender expression. There are those of us who are not happy being cisgen.

Tbh I really don't like labelling myself as trans or a tranwoman. I just see my true self as cisgen female (but I know that semantically and biologically that makes no sense).
(24 Nov 2020, 22:53 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't like labelling myself
That's my point exactly!
(25 Nov 2020, 00:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Nov 2020, 22:53 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't like labelling myself
That's my point exactly!

I know, I just do it because its possible to express how I really feel inside all the time which being a cis woman. Because when I look in the mirror, all I see are the feminine features that are missing but should be there. Which is why whenever I see other women, I subconsciously project myself into their experience. For a brief moment I just vicariously imagine how it feels like to live their life. Sad, but what else can I do? 😟
(23 Nov 2020, 20:32 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]I think I saw somewhere that they can tell with FMRI nowadays but don't quote me on that.
There is even a portable version now: https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-11-l...anner.html
(24 Nov 2020, 21:24 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]1) Do you still identify yourself as a transwoman?

Ehhh, I'm not sure tbh.  I still feel the same way and certainly would transition if I felt it were viable to do so.  If I had to guess, I would say I probably had the brain of a MtF person, physiologically speaking.  I put myself down as genderqueer on fetlife because I don't exactly fit either gender role, I think I'm somewhere in between but I could easily adapt to a more feminine gender role before I could adapt to a more masculine one.

(24 Nov 2020, 21:24 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]2) Do you consider yourself a lesbian?

Nahhh, never did.  I'm ok with being with anyone: male, female, trans or other (though I draw the line at attack helicopter gender 😋)

(24 Nov 2020, 21:24 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]3) How did you feel when you had to stop HRT, transitioning and presenting as female?

Well, fortunately, those things didn't all happen at the same time.  My life was a mess for a long time so when I stopped HRT, it was because of a lack of resources to actually purchase them.  Basically, I was jobless and broke so it sucked but also I had much bigger problems than lack of hormones.  I still lived and presented as female for years after being off hormones but it gets tiresome to do that because I end up needing to shave at least twice a day to keep facial hair from showing up through makeup.  Eventually, even though my driver license has a female name and picture, I mostly just lived day to day looking like an effeminate male unless I had a date or wanted to go out, then I would get dolled up.

(24 Nov 2020, 21:24 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]And finally, how did having a female partner change your gender identity feelings. For example, did you sometimes be jealous of her or have to compete with her femininity?

LOL, my wife is super awesome and I love her to pieces but she's not into girly stuff so much, she's a nerdy gamer girl who wears tie-dye tshirts and video game hoodies and beanies.  She likes me to help her with makeup and pick out cute clothes for her to wear for special occasions.  Basically, even now, I'm the feminine one in the house.  Also, Being with her didn't change any of my gender identity feelings.  Sometimes I have to do masculine stuff out of necessity, like work on the house or fix a car and sometimes I'm the house maid, literally.  We have a good understanding of each other's needs so she knows when I need to not be male for a while.

I want to expand on something that hasn't been asked directly but might shed some light on what it's like for me being married.  Our sex life is not what most people would expect when they see a typical male / female married couple.  Because of my internalized trans feelings, I have a lot of trouble being in the male role sexually.  In the 7 years we've been together, we've only had standard penetrative sex one time.  My wife was a virgin before we got together so for her, she finds penetration to be painful and since both of us really like toys, vibrators etc there's never been much of a drive from either of us to engage in that kind of sexual activity.  We definitely do fun stuff together, though, it's just very centered around toys and bondage. We're both submissive so we end up switching for each other when the time comes.  Anyway, that's just one of the outlets that keeps me from being overwhelmed with life in a male role, I don't engage in male role sex at all and my wife is perfectly fine with it.

(24 Nov 2020, 21:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, c'mon... Men can get boobs and it has nothing to do with transitioning [Image: biggrin.gif]

That's true in general but not true for me.  My boobs are intentional and cost several hundred $$ in hormones to create when I was malnourished and skinny so they're definitely not man-boobs.  They're small girl-boobs.  I was even able to lactate when I was still on the hormones.  Not a lot, mind you, but still, it was cool to experience.