Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(20 Feb 2023, 23:44 )davinasissynw Wrote: [ -> ]I grew up reading Dahl's books
Yep, it was about Roald Dahl exactly!
(20 Feb 2023, 23:41 )davinasissynw Wrote: [ -> ]I grew up in the UK, it was considered pretty normal when I was a kid to use they/them like that especially if you weren't sure  - there's a non-trivial number of hard to guess names.
Interesting, I started noticing "they" about 8 years ago, probably, because I'm not from the UK/US? So far I've never ever had to use "they". Because I never had this problem? Or because I find this impolite? Or I invented a way to not using someone's gender? Dunno...

Anyway, you can't call an unknown person with "they" ("They, you dropped something!" 🤣), hence back to my question:

(20 Feb 2023, 11:00 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]what do you suggest to replace Sir, Madam, Herr, Frau, Meneer, Mevrouw, Señor, Señora, etc with?
Ok, you are really going to hate me on this one. But I found this in the news and again in a cartoon show called South Park, 2005.
It says in 1 minute, 25 seconds about transgenderisum.
Any links to the episode?
For some reason, my iPhone can’t seem to copy the link.
Still trying to figure that one out.
But you can find it super easy. Just go to YouTube,
Enter South Park, 2005 transgender.
You will see a whole list.
Think I found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=37ff7_UJu1A

Try this link.
(21 Feb 2023, 15:19 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Found this. Exactly what I said above:

https://www.southparkstudios.com/video-c...ransginger

The full episode:

https://www.southparkstudios.com/episode...on-18-ep-3

Looks like this link doesn’t work anymore.
Said that the episode is no longer available.
(22 Feb 2023, 02:11 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like this link doesn’t work anymore.
Works fine for me on both Android and iPhone. The episode is called "The Cissy".