Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Dec 2020, 00:44 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty much impossible unless you did something to clean and protect yourself. Also, do not forget egregores. I wrote a bit about it here:

Ok, but if we apply Occam's Razor here then it would make more sense that these feelings are just who I am rather than the product of some invisible entity's influence.

(03 Dec 2020, 00:44 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Did you download Castaneda's books I gave a you a link for?

There's so much to read, and I am only looking if its possible in the first place. So if one of his methods work, i am down to continue with his work but if its just general mystical knowledge (as some reviewers say) written my someone under influence, then I don't want to waste time. Basically I want know that there is some universal truth or law or spiritual practice that allows physical reality/forms to be more fluid according to the mind's intentions, kind of like law of attraction.
(02 Dec 2020, 23:43 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:"A is a subset of B" is different than "A=B", don't you think? So, we agree that the statement transwomen=women is wrong, right?
No, we do not agree.
OK, do you agree, that "A=B" and "A is B" are two different statements, because "A=B" assumes "B=A", but "A is B" does not assume "B is A"? Hence, "transwoman=woman" and "transwoman is woman" are two different statements?
(02 Dec 2020, 23:49 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]homophobia

And where did you infer that?

Other than that, if you look into psychology you will find that almost all of our conscious decisions stem from feelings, be them at the conscious or subconscious level. Its what's called being human. Now there is no way to willfully turn off gender dysphoria and so the most rational course of action would be to transition in order to lessen said dysphoria.
(03 Dec 2020, 01:43 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]if its just general mystical knowledge (as some reviewers say) written my someone under influence,
... then the reviewers did not read past the first two books and completely misunderstood what was in those two first books, because you need to read further to understand them.
(03 Dec 2020, 01:56 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:homophobia
And where did you infer that
I did not. Again, it was not about you, it was just as an example, just like the person, who claims, that he's a cat is also not about you, but an example. By the way, why did not you ask me why I "infered", that you claimed, that you are a cat?
(03 Dec 2020, 00:05 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(02 Dec 2020, 23:15 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Can you still have orgasm after SRS?

Yes, you can.  As mentioned in my previous post, I have a friend named Haley.  I lived with Haley while she was undergoing transition.  She told me what the doctor (Dr. Toby Meltzer in Arizona) did for SRS was remove all internal tissue from the penis head but kept the nerves intact.  So the nerves from the head of the penis were basically... ehh... squished together between the doctor's thumb and forefinger and rolled into a smaller ball, then sewn into a clitoris for Haley.  I have first hand knowledge that Haley's clitoris is quite sensate and works just fine.  Anyway, if that's not enough, even if something fails during that surgery, there are other ways to have an orgasm since they come from the brain.

But at some level sexual stimulation relies on sufficient levels of testosterone. In women, most of the hormone is produced in the ovaries and in men its the testes. But transwomen who have undergone SRS lose their testes yet do not have ovaries. So out of curiosity, where does the sexual drive come from?
(03 Dec 2020, 01:43 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]that these feelings are just who I am rather than the product of some invisible entity's influence

(02 Dec 2020, 23:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]WHERE THE F#$%^& YOU SAW ME MENTIONING THAT???????????????? You can be, feel, think whatever you want, but your thinking must not be altered or affected by anything!!!!!

See the difference between what you "infered" and what I wrote? The capitalized phraze does apply again.
(03 Dec 2020, 01:53 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]OK, do you agree, that "A=B" and "A is B" are two different statements, because "A=B" assumes "B=A", but "A is B" does not assume "B is A"? Hence, "transwoman=woman" and "transwoman is woman" are two different statements?

For me, the two are interchangeable. For example, I might say that 2+2 is 4 instead of 2+2 = 4. Maybe this is just a regional English dialect difference I have.
(03 Dec 2020, 01:56 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2020, 01:43 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]if its just general mystical knowledge (as some reviewers say) written my someone under influence,
... then the reviewers did not read past the first two books and completely misunderstood what was in those two first books, because you need to read further to understand them.

Most of my spiritual knowledge is eclectic, meaning I am open to many different metaphysical theories. But I don't just accept anything, I need to know its worth reading or learning. So can you provide one instance where his books allowed you alter your physical reality despite the limitations of physics or biology? If its not happened to you, then do you know of someone else who experienced something extraordinary after reading the books?
(03 Dec 2020, 02:00 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2020, 01:56 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:homophobia
And where did you infer that
I did not. Again, it was not about you, it was just as an example, just like the person, who claims, that he's a cat is also not about you, but an example. By the way, why did not you ask me why I "infered", that you claimed, that you are a cat?

I don't recall anything mentioned about cats 😊