Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for heavy intellectual stuff

I just want to show there are places where you are encouraged to just be you, not what others think you should be because how you body formed during your birth.

It is very natural with a degree of common happenings in cultures where things are able to unfold for us as they will. What would it be like to live in a community where you are free and supported in simply being you? We can dream yes
(15 Apr 2021, 16:21 )Nikki2012 Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to show there are places where you are encouraged to just be you,
Mmmm... Home alone? (If you do not disturb your neighbours, of course 😁)

(15 Apr 2021, 16:21 )Nikki2012 Wrote: [ -> ]What would it be like to live in a community where you are free and supported in simply being you?
Let's start with defining "free" and "freedom". E.g. "free from what?"

Just in case, we have a separate thread for Does free will exist? Do we have a choice?
So I shared some posts that myself and a few others found helpful.

I have some native friends who say the wiki sheds some light but like mentioned 3rd gender is not quiet what is meant in their culture but points the way.

Question where is free will in co dependency arising?

Back to this thread, I see some folks sharing thoughts and issues with transgender. I am enjoying with respect these sharing, not to find solutions to all , but share the path

I do Reiki and some Hypnosis to help folks along the way, I see hypnosis for kink is there a group for folks looking for hypnosis session to help in their transition

Thanks
(17 Apr 2021, 02:54 )Nikki2012 Wrote: [ -> ]So I shared some posts that myself and a few others found helpful.
You are constantly referring to a page, that contains this (amount similar others):

Quote: The first souls who ventured into the material consciousness of the earth realm could project thought bodies into which they pushed their consciousness. Thus the ability to project thought form bodies was the primary means of propagation for the early Atlanteans. Keep in mind that souls can only be created by God.

And this:

Quote:It is not entirely clear as to whether Rhea chose to retain the ability of progeneration within self or participated in the “separation of the sexes” that was adopted by many within the Law of One group. Reading 2464-2 indicates that Rhea maintained her integrity and justness though tempted by a companion or associate amongst the Law of One who came under the spell of the Belials.

Could you please explain the usefulness of this information? And how is it related to this thread?

(17 Apr 2021, 02:54 )Nikki2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Question where is free will in co dependency arising?
???
Apparently @Nikki2012 has nothing to talk about and discuss, but promote some weird stuff. Pity... I recovered one his post, though, with Celine Dion's video.
Yes, I have considered a complete sex change , mtf, but the negative impacts on others outweighs my own pleasure.  Having said that,  in 2018 I did get a breast implants, 34B, attached to my chest wall for maximum reality.  I did a physical regimen before so the implants appeared to be a result of all that.  I took a month off for the implants surgery and healing. 2 weeks after I got piercings, ear lobes, septum, nipples, belly ring, frenum and a deep set guiche. Plus I bought a ton of bondage equipment and lots more related equipment.  
   I'm bisexual and a non passable crossdresser in Seattle.  

(20 May 2014, 15:56 )Tights Wrote: [ -> ]to all the trannys here

have you ever thought about have a sex change

i have lots of times.yes i am gay,and i dont need women. i just want to become one for good.

but i heard it was painful.any surgustion how to complett it ?

http://www.shemaletubevideos.com/video/b...wKIMi.html

this size tits would be nice or bigger
Starting HRT was interesting... One major thing that happened was I stopped watching bondage videos and ceased masturbation for months completely as I lost interest... This happened quite quickly as my testosterone dropped.

I used to watch bondage and climaxed like 2 or 3 times a day... One in morning, once afternoon and one before bed... And the urge really was bad during school I would always think about it. Even on holidays and camping I can't stop for one day, I did everything to find a window of opportunity...

But HRT was crazy... Just a week or so ended a hardcore addiction...

I thought I would miss it but I didn't at all. However bondage is still something I love. I feel like it was an innate thing and started off innocent. And now it's heading back that way. I liked bondage when I was 5 or 6. Before I knew anything about masturbation or aroused feelings.

It's now more about feeling in my heart, and emotions rather than "down there" when I think about bondage... And I can control the feeling more too...

That's when I started doing selfbondage again. I used to just do it to get off but now it's more about the more emotional and fantasy feeling, and about creating art. I actually got better at selfbondage as I was more patient with it and approaching it like practicimg art made better results than a way to get off.

I haven't started progesterone yet. Many people on HRT report low libido in the first few months but apparently it returns with time or additional progesterone.

I hear HRT change male sexuality to female, and I think my bondage fetish is more female than male, if that even is a thing, not sure.

It makes me aroused in a different way... Way less horny but I love it more than ever.
(05 May 2022, 00:17 )AllieXBow Wrote: [ -> ]Starting HRT was interesting... One major thing that happened was I stopped watching bondage videos and ceased masturbation for months completely as I lost interest...
Any face/body changes?
(08 May 2022, 01:37 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 May 2022, 00:17 )AllieXBow Wrote: [ -> ]Starting HRT was interesting... One major thing that happened was I stopped watching bondage videos and ceased masturbation for months completely as I lost interest...
Any face/body changes?

Yes a bit. Does help seriously
(08 May 2022, 09:09 )AllieXBow Wrote: [ -> ]Yes a bit. Does help seriously
And what are they? How does it help?