Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13 Dec 2020, 01:52 )wolford57 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever really tried?

Thank you for the thoughtful post, but like I said above, I'm done with all these transgender feelings. Going down this road has only made me more miserable. I have missed out on most of my youth anyways and looking forward I see that I will never be what I aspire to be in this life so there's no point in trying. And like you mentioned, soon I'll be old and invisible. This life's unfair and disappointing and I'll leave it at that.
Hazel Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:
Hazel Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:
Hazel Wrote:But if I am aeady female why would I need the hypnosis 🤔
Because it's not an all-or-nothing issue. Many of us have a unique mix of feminine and masculine traits, and try to figure out how to live with it, and how to develop a self that is accepted by ourselves and by other people. There are many options for doing that: full transition is not the only available option.

For me it is an all-or-nothing issue. There is no blend. I am not androgynous or non-binary.

Being androgynous or non-binary are not the only available alternatives. For example, crossdreaming offers other options too. Anyway, if you prefer to adopt an all-or-nothing approach, you are in your right to do so, it's your choice to narrow or broaden your options.

Yeah but its not a role or fetish thing for me. Its also not an option I choose, its just who I am and how my mind works in absolutes.
Ok, if that works for you, that's great, and I wish you the best in your new journey. But just in case it doesn't work, I think there are other options you might explore, perhaps with the help of a psychotherapist.
(13 Dec 2020, 03:56 )princesitanatty Wrote: [ -> ]with the help of a psychotherapist

They would never understand. They only see the surface of things not actually how I feel.
(13 Dec 2020, 03:56 )princesitanatty Wrote: [ -> ]I think there are other options you might explore

There are none. I want(ed) to be female but I see that its simply impossible for me. So I need to suck it and repress those feelings into oblivion. Not healthy, i know, but i have no other choice.
Hazel Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:with the help of a psychotherapist

They would never understand. They only see the surface of things not actually how I feel.

That's a very pessimist overgeneralization. Possibly, some will understand and others won't. At least, that was my experience.
(13 Dec 2020, 04:03 )princesitanatty Wrote: [ -> ]
Hazel Wrote:

That's a very pessimist overgeneralization. Possibly, some will understand and others won't. At least, that was my experience.

I don't think so. We are not telepaths after all.
Hazel Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:I think there are other options you might explore

There are none. I want(ed) to be female but I see that its simply impossible for me. So I need to suck it and repress those feelings into oblivion. Not healthy, i know, but i have no other choice.
I disagree that those are the only options. If thinking in such dichotomic way helps you, go on with it. If it doesn't help you, you can explore other options.
Hazel Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:
Hazel Wrote:

I don't think so. We are not telepaths after all.

People don't need to be telepath to understand other people. But it seems you are sure about your choice, so I'll stop here.
(13 Dec 2020, 04:06 )princesitanatty Wrote: [ -> ]
Hazel Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:I think there are other options you might explore

I disagree that those are the only options. If thinking in such dichotomic way helps you, go on with it. If it doesn't help you, you can explore other options.

I never put a half effort into anything. Like yoda said: "do or do not, there is no try". Translated in my mind as either female or not, there is no inbetween. Remember, I don't fall on any gender fluid or androgynous spectrum. That's not who I am.
(12 Dec 2020, 21:32 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, you're probably right. This all just might be a phase. And I think it may be due to the fact that I never had any girlfriend before. So being lonely, my mind created a female identity to fill that void.

Hi @Hazel , I wish you happiness in your new path. I just wanted to add that your response here was not what I said... I never said you created a female identity. I said your hypno might have created this impossible transition feeling. Now I just read you "don't fall on any gender fluid or androgynous spectrum." so of course, my post does not suit in this.

Anyway, if you ever wish to come back, we'll be happy to support or help you again. It was great having spoke with you.

Be well and be safe.