Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10 Nov 2020, 22:01 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]You like girls, so imagine a pretty girl. Let's call her... Sylvia. Sylvia has a hobby. She loves to dress up in leather and steam-punk gear and play a 5-string fretless bass in a gothic-jazz band. And Sylvia is pretty much successful in it, some music-lovers even call her a bass-virtuoso.

But Sylvia has a dream. She wants to be a princess. What do princesses look like? They are supposed to be beautiful, fragile, elf-like and dressed up in pink and white organza dresses, wear a tiny crown and stitch embroidery, while her prince is on His Majesty's Service.

But devotedly shredding bass in an aggressive and provocative attire and having calluses on fingers does not match the image of a princess! So, while waiting for the prince to meet her somewhere, Sylvia decides to drop the bass, and sit at home learning to stitch, what she, actually, hates...

I get it now. So you are saying that I should date women in the meantime? That would probably be very distressing for me, because I would just envy her the whole time while she would constantly tell me to "man up" if i ever made any moves to transition. So I would essentially be stuck in a nightmare. I would not want her to treat me like a guy or her boyfriend. Because her and everyone else would just see me as male.

I also think you are misunderstanding my attraction to women. Yes they are beautiful, sexy..whatever, but i am more drawn to admire, emulate or envy them. When i see a woman online or irl, I don't think about getting her number or asking her out, rather i admire her personality, style and beauty as something i should aspire towards. I certainly would feel very awkward and uncomfortable if I were to be alone and intimate with a woman. I just could not assume the male role of seducing or loving her....So I am sorry Like Ra if you misunderstood, but I am not a straight male with a fetish. I do not picture myself with a girlfriend nor do I see that as my goal/ideal for happiness in this lifetime.
(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]So you are saying that..
I have an impression, that you are forcing yourself to behave in a certain way, you think would be right. And I don't like that "forcing" moment. Probably I still misunderstand you.

Then, let's count "assumptions" and "prejudices":
(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]That would probably
(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]because I would
(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]while she would
(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]So I would essentially
(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I would not want her to treat me
(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]her and everyone else would just see me as male.
Mmmm...

There is one old joke... One man is complaining to another man:"Nobody respects me... I have no money... My wife treats me like a piece of $%^... My kids are stupid...". An angel behind the poor guy writes everything down and asks rhetorically: "... and why does he need it ... ? ..."

Actually, you said it, not me:

(09 Nov 2020, 05:54 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I do believe in the law of attraction.
😊

(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I also think you are misunderstanding my attraction to women.
Most likely 😊

(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Yes they are beautiful, sexy..whatever, but i am more drawn to admire, emulate or envy them.
Oh yes, #metoo! This is what I call "attraction to women"

(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]When i see a woman online or irl, I don't think about getting her number or asking her out
Oh yes, #metoo! I never did that, to be honest. It's scary... I don't even know how to say that, to be honest...

(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]i admire her personality, style and beauty as something i should aspire towards.
Oh yes, #metoo! It only began to happen 2-3 years ago. I wonder if it was the hypno-files I was listening to...

(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I certainly would feel very awkward and uncomfortable if I were to be alone and intimate with a woman.
Oh yes, #metoo! And I think it's quite normal. All these anticipations, and arousals, and unknowns, and uncertainties, and clumsinesses... And, you know, some girls love that 😉

(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I just could not assume the male role of seducing
Oh yes, #metoo! Especially if I would do it intendently. That would look false and ridiculous.

(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]the male role
Do I see social expectations here? Oh yes, they are always right! You are not worthy if you do not meet the social expectancies! All males should be stinky, hairy, wear sagged jeans, smoke, swear and drink beer! That the Men how we know them!!!

(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I just could not assume ... loving her
Can you predict if and when you fall in love with someone?
(11 Nov 2020, 02:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]So you are saying that..
I have an impression, that you are forcing yourself to behave in a certain way, you think would be right. And I don't like that "forcing" moment. Probably I still misunderstand you.

Like Ra, I think you are reading too much into this. There is no forcing going on. These feelings are what come naturally to me.
I think you probably are still misunderstanding me and can we just leave the discussion at that?
(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I would not want her to treat me like a

https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4525

(Please ignore the word "fetish" for the time being)
(11 Nov 2020, 03:00 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]can we just leave the discussion at that?
You think I aeady understand what I want, need and how I identify myself?
(11 Nov 2020, 03:03 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Nov 2020, 00:34 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I would not want her to treat me like a

https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4525

(Please ignore the word "fetish" for the time being)

Ok, I am getting really frustrated!!! Sorry, but its not a fetish issue. What's so difficult to understand. I DO NOT need nor am I remotely interested in having a girlfriend nor a wife that loves or accepts me as you suggest (which according to you is the remedy to all my life's problem). I AM NOT a guy or like the person in the story you mentioned to me that your partner told you.

I KNOW WHO I AM, even more so after this thread, and can we just leave it at that.

Sorry Like Ra, no anger intended just frustrated that you don't actually understand how i truly feel...maybe i am a bad writer 😟
Again sorry for the harsh post above. I am not a mean person 😔
(11 Nov 2020, 03:08 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Nov 2020, 03:00 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]can we just leave the discussion at that?

No, but i am not actively challenging your fundamental identity
(11 Nov 2020, 03:20 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]

Of course not, how could you even think about it, you are nothing, but letters on my (my?) screen appearing out of nowhere anyway, just like me for you, if you ever exist (exist?), but those combined letters close resemble me myself now, but XX age years back, so, do you really think that I'm actually talking (talking?) to you, let alone trying to convince you? Do you think, that these letters appeared accidentally?
(11 Nov 2020, 03:49 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Nov 2020, 03:20 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]

Of course not, how could you even think about it, you are nothing, but letters on my (my?) screen appearing out of nowhere anyway, just like me for you, if you ever exist (exist?), but those combined letters close resemble me myself now, but XX age years back, so, do you really think that I'm actually talking (talking?) to you, let alone trying to convince you? Do you think, that these letters appeared accidentally?

i don't understand....especially the last part, what do you mean by accidentally?