Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01 Dec 2020, 05:46 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Where do you feel it? What do males do differently, when they close their eyes?
Lol, are you suggesting that the subjective mental experience of women don't exist? Yes Like Ra, we are all men in body, mind and spirit according to you
Again, I asked you a question. I did not state anything, however you "assumed" something you are internally arguing with and assigned it to me (isn't it called projection?). And without answering a question again 😁

(01 Dec 2020, 05:49 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:See what I mean? I feel myself absolutely sexless, genderless, or generally bodyless.
Then you might want to look into non-binary and agender identities.
Did you read the whole phrase? Did you see "WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES..." ? 😁
(01 Dec 2020, 05:41 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Basically I inferred
Yep, I ask, you infer 😊
(01 Dec 2020, 05:56 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]the sense of an incongruency of my female gender identity and what I see in the mirror.
I fully understand this, and I know this feeling exactly. Hence I asked about your feelings when you CLOSE YOUR EYES.
No mirror, no photo, no hands/legs in your field of view.
Just blackness.
Just a black hole.
No visualization.
No past.
No future.
Only now.
Only the sound of the bloodstream in your ears.
Only the pressure of the surface you sit or lie on.
Only rhythmic breathing.
Just blackness.
No memory of anything, while your eyes are closed, no emotions, even the breathing is becoming very subtle and you stop noticing it.
Pure blackness.
Try to feel the spot a couple of inches above your crown, feel it like there is a physical connection to your head.
Move to that point and look down to the ultimate blackness beneath.
Just emptiness.
You look down on your own crown, but it's so dark, that you can't see it, but you know that it's there, but you are above now.
You are hidden, invisible and safe.
And from there, if you watch attentively, you might notice what is looking for you, what is trying to destabilize you, what is trying to steal energy from you, what is constantly ignites the same emotions.
What does it look like?
Does it have a name? Ask it! "What is your name?" "What are you doing to me?"
Thank it for all the lessons, and ask it to give your energy back, take its energy and leave you forever, because you do not need its service and it should proceed with its own progress.
Feel it leaves you, feel how it takes the swirl of words and emotions with it.
Look down.
See how the blackness below relaxes?
Feel the relief.
Feel how much more energy and clarity you have now!
Now go down to you body and open your eyes.
What do you feel?
Do you think there is something else?
Just repeat the procedure again, there might be, indeed, another entity willing to eat you. Who wouldn't?
(01 Dec 2020, 06:42 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]And as someone who competes in high level swimming, you cannot even begin to understand how envious I was to watch female athletes from the sidelines while I was stuck with racing the guys.
You can't even imagine how I always envied male swimmers! How perfectly they look, how perfectly they can glide through the water, how sexy their cleanly shaved skin glistens, how tight their swimming attire is. ... I imagine how many girls envy such swimmers!
(01 Dec 2020, 21:19 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, but 185 cm is not the same as being 194cm.
Ah guys, you've never been to Holland, have you? 😁 With my 175cm I feel like a 10yo kid among adults! Normal female foot size is around 40-41EU. But... they can't walk in heels 😁
(01 Dec 2020, 21:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Dec 2020, 05:21 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Google it
My question was to you - how do YOU define it, not Google 😊

Transwomen = women. Whatever your definition of a "real" woman is I am that. But the reason I referred you to google is because there's no point in me offering you a definition since you described yourself as trans-skeptical anyways.
(01 Dec 2020, 22:00 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Yet for some reason you think, that I'm telling you who you are

See:

(30 Nov 2020, 00:37 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]You ARE a CIS-man.

(01 Dec 2020, 00:22 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]A CIS guy can never understand another CIS guy!
(02 Dec 2020, 00:25 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Like Ra Wrote: [url=https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-General-TG-TS-TV-and-sex-change-thread?pid=47846#pid47846][/url]You ARE a CIS-man.
You are not transitioning yet, are you? So technically you are a CIS-man.
(01 Dec 2020, 22:20 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]This statement makes no sense. I have no idea who you are (and i said it multiple times here, hence my questions you do not answer), and you have no idea who you are (because you keep asking this question). How can we disagree on something, that was never stated or defined by any of the parties? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Well you seem to have made it clear that I am cis. And I do answer your questions by stating I am not cis. Also I do know who I am, but its hard to accept it in my mind (probably deep denial) because this is the only place where I can discuss these gender feelings...in real life I am living a lie.
(02 Dec 2020, 00:28 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(02 Dec 2020, 00:25 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Like Ra Wrote: [url=https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-General-TG-TS-TV-and-sex-change-thread?pid=47846#pid47846][/url]You ARE a CIS-man.
You are not transitioning yet, are you? So technically you are a CIS-man.

I think you do not understand the definition of CIS. You might want to review the definition that @essanym posted above. But to reiterate being a cis man is someone who's inner gender identity conforms to their outer sex. In my case, my inner gender identity does not conform to my birth sex so therefore it is impossible for me to be labelled as a cis guy.