Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread has reached 400k views!
(30 Oct 2022, 23:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]From Reddit:
. . .

This is so hot...
(30 Oct 2022, 23:16 )GoddessAten Wrote: [ -> ]Relapsing intensifies the pleasure and pleasure summons Bambi.
This is a interesting sentence.

From what I read from various mystics, it's the other way around. By intensive listening, you show your intention to move in a particular direction, or explore a particular area with certain resonance frequencies. This intention to spent your energy of attention and also your powerful and non-replenishable sexual energy attracts various energo-informational structures ("allies", "egregores", "larvae", etc.). Let's call them "Bambi" for simplicity. It's them, who provide the pleasure, sometimes even "animal pleasure". You pay with your energy, they sell pleasure. Also, they provide information.

Another opinion is that you attract a particular reality, and how it (say, the pleasure) is organised there, is all "individual" and may differ. Including the 3 of the variants above (3 structures).
(31 Oct 2022, 02:08 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It's about the standard/usual/original Bambi files. For example, Dabc files are playlists in single files. The Wiper series - most likely, only the sound of wipers was added.
Aha, "Oblivion" is the electric arch sound. The sounds added to the files, just like sound of wipers.
Hi, just wanted introduce myself and say I’ve been experimenting with sissy hypnosis for a few years, Goddess Gracie & Mistress Stella have been my goto files, I’ve also spent time with Mistress Clarissa & MsJ but like others here I have found some of those files disturbing. I spent the last few days working my way through the Bambi Sleep stuff  and Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous threads, got so interested I had to register and thank you for all your contributions. It has been particularly interesting to watch the evolution of Like Ra’s interest in the Bambi Sleep series. Rather than dive right in it feels like this is something to think carefully about and at the very least assemble a suitable uniform before trying them out.
Welcome @pansy !

(31 Oct 2022, 13:15 )pansy Wrote: [ -> ]Rather than dive right in it feels like this is something to think carefully about and at the very least assemble a suitable uniform before trying them out.
Ha-ha, not quite 😁 I still do not have a proper uniform, but I'm almost always have something feminine on - mostly pantyhose. It's only after I listened to various Bambi files with no effect, I said "OK, Bambi, here's some pinky stuff for you and I will listen all nights". 😆

BTW, the smart-thing manufacturers should consider "OK, Bambi", just like "OK, Google" 😬
(31 Oct 2022, 15:21 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Ha-ha, not quite 😁 I still do not have a proper uniform, but I'm almost always have something feminine on - mostly pantyhose. It's only after I listened to various Bambi files with no effect, I said "OK, Bambi, here's some pinky stuff for you and I will listen all nights". 😆

Oh you misunderstand, I'm seriously considering giving Bambi Sleep a try, the uniform is for me Blush
As I mentioned earlier, I was listening to various Bambi/Bambi4eva files in the background mode for hours while doing other things. Before going to the bed (aeady in the morning), my SCM put the following on/in me: butt-plug, chastity cage, pantyhose, holographically-shiny swimsuit, pantyhose on arms, pink Amoresy-like catsuit.  Should be enough for a uniform, I hope (Again, not my choice - everything was picked up automatically, as if in a trance, hence I say it's picked up by my SubConsciousMind).

These were the playlists for the night:

Bambi1:

Blank Mindless Doll
Bimbo Slumber
Bambi Attitude Lock
Bambi Uniformed
Bambi Takeover
Bambi Cockslut
Bambi Awakens

Bambi2:

Blank Mindless Doll
Bimbo Slumber
Bimbo Pleasure
Uniform Slut Puppet
Bimbo Addiction
Bimbo Drift

Noisy list:

Bambi's Little Secret (bambi4eva)
Bambi Addiction 8.5 (bambi4eva)
Ziplock (Bambi)

(I specifically promised @shinybambi to properly test these B4E's files).

Suddenly, my hands grabbed the phone and ... (I mentally expected Bambi Protection, and was afraid of Oblivion) guess what? My SCM added Bimbo Fuckpuppet Oblivion(!) in playlist Bambi1 between Bambi Cockslut (with suggested HFO) and Bambi Awakens.

What can I say? If SCM needs it, SCM gets it. The interesting thing here, is that Oblivion is suggested by Bambi Addiction 8.5 file by bambi4eva. As an induction, but still... Coincidence? Probably...

I went to the bed, turned the playlist on, pulled on a lycra sleepsack and tight my wrists up behind my back (inside the sack) - also under the leading by my SCM. Since the very beginning it was an interesting sensation with 3 distinct voices coming from nowhere (I wonder if Dolby Atmos in my smartphone adds to the experience).

The arousal was quite high, I even expected a HFO during the Cockslut file, but the skin irritation after wearing the cage for 3 days did not allow me to fully indulge. I had to remove the cage 😠

Anyway, back to the bed, dive in, and ... I think I fell asleep quite quickly (sleep deprivation for several days). I woke up several times, always with extremely pleasing sensations, listened to the eery voices in my head, occasionally changed the playlists, fell asleep, repeat... 😊

I don't think I paid any attention to what was spoken, I caught and understood couple of phrases, that was not important, I liked the combination of sensations. From the voices, from the suit, from the tight lycra sack, from the plug, the reality, dreams, Bambi files, balancing between being asleep, awake or in trance... I only reacted to a couple of triggers, and even opened my mouth to welcome a cock (from Cockslut), but immediately fell asleep, way before the HFO part I was waiting for 😂

I manage to sleep for about 6-7 hours, so I went several times through all the lists.

Then still with the headphone on, got up, put the clothes off (the plug was still in) and within an hour or two completed all the house chores I kept postponing for days 😆 Yes, under the SCM leading and with Bambi playing lists.

Very pleasing experience! Great way to start a day, I must say! Not sure, if anything from the above is related or caused by Bambi specifically, though 😂 As I see none of the suggested posteffects. From "Uniform lock" and inability to undress, to naugthy behaviour while dressed up, and inability to remove files from the playlists.
(31 Oct 2022, 15:51 )pansy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh you misunderstand, I'm seriously considering giving Bambi Sleep a try, the uniform is for me ☺
Ah, OK, yes, let's properly anchor and isolate Bambi's environment 😊
(31 Oct 2022, 16:03 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Very pleasing experience! Great way to start a day, I must say! Not sure, if anything from the above is related or caused by Bambi specifically, though 😂 As I see none of the suggested posteffects. From "Uniform lock" and inability to undress, to naugthy behaviour while dressed up, and inability to remove files from the playlists.
These suggestions require some level of larping at first, just play along and pretend that they're working. Or as some people say fake it until you make it.

And try not to fucus too much on how triggers don't work, just enjoy files as recreational/fun sessions, it's not a competition.

But that's all obvious...