Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02 Nov 2023, 16:53 )sam_henry Wrote: [ -> ]
(02 Nov 2023, 15:42 )subdream Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2023, 14:09 )sam_henry Wrote: [ -> ]I have read horror stories of young women becoming sex slaves and I really do not think that is possible.
I do think this is possible. Brainwashing can achieve pretty astonishing results if one's mind is open for it. There is also Stockholm syndrome of abducted people falling in love with the captor. And there is people having difficulties actually leaving certain cults. When I watch the Overload video, I usually repeat it a couple times before I finally break free from it. When it suggests to repeat, I always feel a strong pressure towards clicking repeat. I would stop watching it but I always feel great when I did.
Can you send the video or give website

The Overload video?

Source: https://hypnotube.com/video/overload-46754.html
(02 Nov 2023, 16:53 )sam_henry Wrote: [ -> ]
(02 Nov 2023, 15:42 )subdream Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2023, 14:09 )sam_henry Wrote: [ -> ]I have read horror stories of young women becoming sex slaves and I really do not think that is possible.
I do think this is possible. Brainwashing can achieve pretty astonishing results if one's mind is open for it. There is also Stockholm syndrome of abducted people falling in love with the captor. And there is people having difficulties actually leaving certain cults. When I watch the Overload video, I usually repeat it a couple times before I finally break free from it. When it suggests to repeat, I always feel a strong pressure towards clicking repeat. I would stop watching it but I always feel great when I did.
Can you send the video or give website
Brainwashing and conditioning are close but there are slight differences
(02 Nov 2023, 16:58 )subdream Wrote: [ -> ]The Overload video?
. . .

I did not know it was a Bambi file, first one in 7 months

Thank youu

Not bad love the imagery on it
(02 Nov 2023, 18:33 )sam_henry Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad love the imagery on it
The video always gets me. I know that I like it and I know that I repeat it multiple times before breaking free. That said I can't remember the content, so it probably uses amnesia triggers.
(02 Nov 2023, 18:54 )subdream Wrote: [ -> ]
(02 Nov 2023, 18:33 )sam_henry Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad love the imagery on it
The video always gets me. I know that I like it and I know that I repeat it multiple times before breaking free. That said I can't remember the content, so it probably uses amnesia triggers.

I love the imagery 5 times I listen

I love the imagery 5 times I listen could less about rest

I forgot just how great it feels
Say someone wanted to listen to them again, what would a good file be to seal the deal
The strongest files are probably Bimbo Fuckpuppet Oblivion and the Salon series. If you want to get to sucking cock quickly, you probably want Bimbo Servitude and Mindlocked Cock Zombie.
I was asking for a friend, he would really like the feeling back
Well... best way to get back into listening is probably to start with the basic session 1,2,3,10 and then build upon it. Nothing wrong with the basics.
I also suggest blackout and protection for him, what do you think