Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27 Feb 2022, 05:36 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]Gave ziplock a listen after quite a bit of time without listening to Bambi. Just went straight into the file, so it probably didn't hit as hard as if I'd used an induction beforehand. I thought this still might be a good way to check it out without going too deep, since it was supposed to be pretty powerful.

I'm pretty floored, what a strong file. All of the sounds and everything just took me deep so much faster than I was expecting. I'm not new to Bambi but I still didn't expect to go down so easily. The rhythm is infectious, all the sounds and the words pushing in, zipping up, locking on. Just talking about it is making me dizzy. I want to listen again. I want to be locked in. I want to be zipped up.

Unff. Very good file. I'm going to need to spend more time with Bambi soon, hehe

Where can i find ziplock please?
(18 Apr 2022, 00:57 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Feb 2022, 05:36 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]Gave ziplock a listen after quite a bit of time without listening to Bambi. Just went straight into the file, so it probably didn't hit as hard as if I'd used an induction beforehand. I thought this still might be a good way to check it out without going too deep, since it was supposed to be pretty powerful.

I'm pretty floored, what a strong file. All of the sounds and everything just took me deep so much faster than I was expecting. I'm not new to Bambi but I still didn't expect to go down so easily. The rhythm is infectious, all the sounds and the words pushing in, zipping up, locking on. Just talking about it is making me dizzy. I want to listen again. I want to be locked in. I want to be zipped up.

Unff. Very good file. I'm going to need to spend more time with Bambi soon, hehe

Where can i find ziplock please?

https://bambisleep.blogspot.com/2021/09/...loops.html
(16 Apr 2022, 20:10 )yihope Wrote: [ -> ]see inorganic beings of Castaneda
The related posts are moved to the General thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2136
Another around the Bambi lifestyle:

Source: https://spankbang.com/547ts/video/bambi+loves+chastity
(01 Apr 2022, 22:54 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]It also suggests using oblivion as deepener.

So I must add that file intentionally blurs the lines between old self and Bambi, think that's why they added confusion deepener, as later in file listener addressed simultaneously as Bambi and you (the old self).

It also suggests that opening playlist as old self should trigger Bambi outside of the uniform. 

This file is so evil and exciting   💓
(17 Apr 2022, 23:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]If anybody is interested (and for the record), here's Bambi in Russian: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid54768

спасибо
Would love your guys thoughts on this- I’ve been listening to BS on and off for over 3 years now-

Recently I talked to a girl who has been listening to it just as long and she said when she trances she completely blacks out/ becomes a totally different person and is not aware of what has happened/ what was in the files.

For me I generally know what each file is about to where I can select my favorite ones to play when I want to listen. I also don’t turn into a completely different person when I have my uniform on/ Bambi is “active”, and generally remember everything that happened when playing with the files/ Bambi. Some of the triggers don’t work, especially if my uniform is uncomfy/ I want to go to sleep, I don’t need to suck I just take it off. Also I’m still not attracted to cock/ the masculine.

Even thought there are subtle differences in my life otherwise- does it mean that hypno doesn’t quite work on me? The fantasy of having no control is what usually gets me to listen, but it doesn’t go much deeper then that. Thoughts? Thankyou 🙏🏼
(22 May 2022, 23:31 )Selfexploration Wrote: [ -> ]Would love your guys thoughts on this- I’ve been listening to BS on and off for over 3 years now-

Recently I talked to a girl who has been listening to it just as long and she said when she trances she completely blacks out/ becomes a totally different person and is not aware of what has happened/ what was in the files.

For me I generally know what each file is about to where I can select my favorite ones to play when I want to listen. I also don’t turn into a completely different person when I have my uniform on/ Bambi is “active”, and generally remember everything that happened when playing with the files/ Bambi. Some of the triggers don’t work, especially if my uniform is uncomfy/ I want to go to sleep, I don’t need to suck I just take it off. Also I’m still not attracted to cock/ the masculine.

Even thought there are subtle differences in my life otherwise- does it mean that hypno doesn’t quite work on me? The fantasy of having no control is what usually gets me to listen, but it doesn’t go much deeper then that. Thoughts? Thankyou 🙏🏼

No. Everyone's brains are different and while some people may black out in trance, others don't, or it depends on various factors with the file. A lot of the time, no matter how powerful a file or set of files is purported to be, your brain will filter out things you don't want, or will stay awake so that it can do so. Especially on a first listen, or conversely when I've listened to a file so much that I've nearly memorized it, I won't go fully under. Either my guard is up, or I'm just bored.

I will speak from experience and say that if your interest in the files is losing control, your problem might be that you don't have anyone to hand that control to. With that particular niche of hypnofetish, where it might not work very well solo, it may be a lot more powerful with a dominant who's actively training you.

For the record, BS never really worked on me either, in part because of what I just said and in part because I don't play along with the uniform suggestion. Some triggers work, but weakly, or they're the generic triggers.
I listened to different Bambi files several times and now very often when I think about breathing it triggers me because there were breathing sounds in those records. I want to listen more and more, but I'm scared. How to stop thinking about it?
(24 May 2022, 10:44 )unknown000 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to listen more and more, but I'm scared. How to stop thinking about it?
First, decide what you really want: "more" or "stop" 😉