Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I ever get to see an official govt declaration that the people must unite in tackling the new threat of bambis among the population, I will not have lived in vain.
Look at this post: https://bambisleep.blogspot.com/2020/12/...2213896875:

Quote:Unknown 8 April 2021 at 19:43

Hello, I'm Bambi from China. I want to translate your hypnotic video into Chinese, which can have better hypnotic effect, but this requires the original background sound. Could you send this series of background sounds alone? very thankful

[attachment=52118]

If it indeed happened, that would explain the existence of the Chinese subliminal tracks. (The user is deleted).
(29 Dec 2021, 16:51 )motohua Wrote: [ -> ]Many systema users are not orthodox.
Absolutely, but if you want to raise well above the basic level and grow towards Ryabko's magic - you need the support of the Orthodox egregor. They use prayers during the trainings at any level (regardless the religion), but, again, at the higher level it must be Orthodox Church. OTOH, some Orthodox authorities deny it, calling it not Christian but occult.
(30 Dec 2021, 02:40 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 Dec 2021, 16:51 )motohua Wrote: [ -> ]Many systema users are not orthodox.
Absolutely, but if you want to raise well above the basic level and grow towards Ryabko's magic - you need the support of the Orthodox egregor. They use prayers during the trainings at any level (regardless the religion), but, again, at the higher level it must be Orthodox Church. OTOH, some Orthodox authorities deny it, calling it not Christian but occult.

Some orthodox "energy" or "angels" do have the ability to enhance users' systema ability, but this does not mean that they must improve their ability through Orthodox Church. Just like a person can summon the devil to exchange some wealth, but if he has enough ability, he/she can also obtain the same wealth through his own ability
(29 Dec 2021, 23:23 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
SCM Wrote:Good discussion about Bambi. Bambi is indeed getting stronger, never underestimate the power of the masses. The egregor is indeed the same, the interface is different. Just like translations of the Bible - same egregore. So, you might want to relisten in a month or so - you might be positively surprised by how goosebumpilly it will become. Just the sheer amount of the Chinese population might move the energy significantly.

Bambi is a submissive and foolish Egregor who is easily exploited by "negative entities" ,as a conduit for controlling humans.
(30 Dec 2021, 12:18 )motohua Wrote: [ -> ]Bambi is a submissive and foolish Egregor who is easily exploited by "negative entities" ,as a conduit for controlling humans.
Bambi looks foolish, the egregor behind is always starving for energy and is always looking for new followers, and yes, egregors can be hijacked and exploited, just like what happened with Castaneda/Tensegrity egregor, which was hijacked by the criminals, and then destroyed by some great and mighty yoga masters (that's why Castaneda stuff is not that popular and not powerful at all now, unlike, say 30 years ago - you can feel it by reading the same book).

So, we are back to the same unanswered questions - Why was Bambi created? Why does Bambi exist? What were the goals of the creator and/or the forces behind him? What is Bambi's purpose? Etc...
(30 Dec 2021, 16:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]So, we are back to the same unanswered questions - Why was Bambi created? Why does Bambi exist? What were the goals of the creator and/or the forces behind him? What is Bambi's purpose? Etc...

Don't exclude the possibility that somebody created Bambi to satisfy their own ego: "look what I can do".
Another one is: "I climbed it because it was there".
It is not always so that there must be a diabolical scheme behind it, although somebody might hijack the whole thing at a later stage of course, and have diabolical intentions.
(30 Dec 2021, 17:40 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Dec 2021, 16:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]So, we are back to the same unanswered questions - Why was Bambi created? Why does Bambi exist? What were the goals of the creator and/or the forces behind him? What is Bambi's purpose? Etc...

Don't exclude the possibility that somebody created Bambi to satisfy their own ego: "look what I can do".
It is not always so that there must be a diabolical scheme behind it, although somebody might hijack the whole thing at a later stage of course, and have diabolical intentions.

I agree with this. Sometimes the most mundane and obvious explanations are the answer. I think this applies to Bambi and probably the Pig Girl files too. All it takes is some hyperbole about the effectiveness of the files, a touch of anonymity by the creator and a collective experience of the files having effects, and then being exaggerated by willing subjects leading to a shared experience on forums like this which subsequently boosts said effects.
(30 Dec 2021, 17:40 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]Don't exclude the possibility that somebody created Bambi to satisfy their own ego: "look what I can do".
Absolutely valid reasons. There are more:

- Challenges
- Studying (psychology, NLP, hypnosis, propaganda)
- Oh! I have an idea! Let's see what happens if ...
- ... then it evolved
- Personal fetishes and kinks
(30 Dec 2021, 16:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Dec 2021, 12:18 )motohua Wrote: [ -> ]Bambi is a submissive and foolish Egregor who is easily exploited by "negative entities" ,as a conduit for controlling humans.
Bambi looks foolish, the egregor behind is always starving for energy and is always looking for new followers, and yes, egregors can be hijacked and exploited, just like what happened with Castaneda/Tensegrity egregor, which was hijacked by the criminals, and then destroyed by some great and mighty yoga masters (that's why Castaneda stuff is not that popular and not powerful at all now, unlike, say 30 years ago - you can feel it by reading the same book).

So, we are back to the same unanswered questions - Why was Bambi created? Why does Bambi exist? What were the goals of the creator and/or the forces behind him? What is Bambi's purpose? Etc...

According to the information I have so far and the comments of your "guardian angel", Bambi is just an egregor who constantly yearns for sexual pleasure. If the "man who can't see his face" is also an egregor, not a conspiracy. However, there are still doubts. Why is someone using spam to promote her? Why do Chinese audio have subconscious whispers?

In addition, I have a question to ask your "guardian angel", if he / she can answer:

Why do lizard people think they are lizards? Is it because they think their ancestors were the snake in the garden of Eden?