Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(26 Oct 2022, 10:30 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised I'm the only person who has liked this post
Possibly because weed was mentioned there? (Yes, weed is tolerated where I live).
Weed is not as strong as people think.

I work in the field...
(27 Oct 2022, 02:44 )dustymoon1 Wrote: [ -> ]Weed is not as strong as people think.
Smoke and lungs are not compatible. And weed has a higher burning temperature.
(27 Oct 2022, 00:00 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 Oct 2022, 17:58 )Amristo Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to know if just listening to this vidéo will have affected me in any way or not, if it will dissipate ? 
The short answer is "nobody knows". For example, I'm pretty immune to these files. Some others experience blackouts from the first listening.

Oh.. And welcome! 😉

Hello and Thank you.

I understand but you know the subject better than me, do you think that i listened to this quick induction alone would have influenced something, the fact of not being fluent in english changes something.

Finally, is bambi simply a rather sophisticated program which acts on the brain and the personality or is it a hypnosis with the intervention of an entity which possesses the hypnotized person.

Thank you
(27 Oct 2022, 09:31 )Amristo Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, is bambi simply a rather sophisticated program which acts on the brain and the personality or is it a hypnosis with the intervention of an entity which possesses the hypnotized person.

Closer to the former than the latter. I would equate it with the brain being convinced to create a sort of pre-made tulpa, a sort of imagined second consciousness/alternate personality that has exactly as much power as you give it.

It's pretty much purely psychological.
(27 Oct 2022, 09:31 )Amristo Wrote: [ -> ]do you think
Only your own experience can tell. As you can see in this thread, the results are very different.

(27 Oct 2022, 09:31 )Amristo Wrote: [ -> ]is it a hypnosis with the intervention of an entity which possesses the hypnotized person.
My theory is that hypnosis (not limited to Bambi) simplifies (no bold statements here) such "interactions".
Actually - vaping is best. But then one needs to control temperature.

It actually depends on how dry the flower is.

Also, Cannabis smoking has not been linked with lung issues as many of the terpenes, etc. are protective in nature.
(27 Oct 2022, 13:19 )dustymoon1 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, Cannabis smoking has not been linked with lung issues
It has. Again, because of the high burning temperature, more resin/tar goes into the lungs.
(27 Oct 2022, 09:36 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]Closer to the former than the latter. I would equate it with the brain being convinced to create a sort of pre-made tulpa, a sort of imagined second consciousness/alternate personality that has exactly as much power as you give it.

It's pretty much purely psychological.
(27 Oct 2022, 09:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:do you think
Only your own experience can tell. As you can see in this thread, the results are very different.

Quote:is it a hypnosis with the intervention of an entity which possesses the hypnotized person.
My theory is that hypnosis (not limited to Bambi) simplifies (no bold statements here) such "interactions".

The discussion continues here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid63041
Part 2

25/10 - So today I went with 0,1,2, 10. 0 into 1 was grating, the long binaural sound at the beginning of 1 after listening to 0 brought me back to full awareness. Now that made me realise that forget triggers really work, i KNOW i was aware until the end of bubble induction yet remembering what exactly I listened to is impossible. Getting into the bubble at the end of induction just shuts my brain off.

26/10 - Today I listened in the morning and the menu is 0,3,6,10. Took me a long time to get into trance - hard to say if rapid induction is just less effective on me or that due to my lack of experience with hypnosis I still need a longer induction file. Similarly to what has happened yesterday I’m 100% positive I was very much not trancing and yet I remember almost none of it. Think I had the first effect outside of sessions - after work I went to the gym, didn’t feel great so was just mindlessly cycling. Now it’s important to note that after writing my previous post I started reading this topic from the very beginning which gave me a couple ideas on how to upgrade my uniform. Back to mindless cycling, I started thinking about uniform upgrades which in turn gave me the biggest erection. When that happens I normally think about something mundane and that’s that, but it was so hard focusing on anything other than the uniform. Since I’m yet to listen to uniform lock I find it hard to say If my sessions had much to do with what has happened.