Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A very practical, obvious question, yet not very obvious to answer.

It's getting colder here, what would work for "the uniform" during the warm months, does not work anymore. Also, I always wear something feminine. E.g. pantyhose - 24x7, high heels - very often, swimsuits/leotards - very often, panties - usually when I'm out.

No problem during the night (I mostly use a pink catsuit or a pink leotard, with pantyhose and a swimsuit underneath, sometimes high heels).

What about during the day???? 🤔 Apparently, it should be something unusual, that would clearly distinguish "the mood". Ideas?
(04 Nov 2022, 17:27 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]That's not for you to decide 🤣
Apparently, I will quote this every day 😂

Yesterday, I was pretty tired. Not enough sleep, 5 hour driving, so I thought, that there will be no session. I can simply read for 90sec before falling asleep...

Nope... I was dressed in my uniform, and while one of my hands grabbed an ebook, the other one put on headphones 😆 I'm OK with both variants...

Rapid Induction
Bambi Attitude Lock
Bambi Uniformed
Bambi Cockslut
Bimbo Servitude
Bimbo Pleasure
Bimbo Addiction
Bambi Awakens

1h45min playlist. Quite a positive list, I should say. As always I "oscillated" between sleep, trance and awake state. 3+ hours later, I "woke up" at the end of the playlist ❓🔗, listened to the end ❓🔗, turned the player off and went back to sleep. So, I listened twice.

Side note. There is "Bambi Cockslut" in the mix, which contains quite an intensive ride. When I'm not sleeping, I always give some reaction to this track (mostly a kinda dry HFO with tension, convulsions, rhythmic back and forth movements), but while I was sleeping, nothing happened. Isn't it a proof, that hypnosis does not work while sleeping?

Finally, I woke up rather late. While I was laying there, I thought, why not to listen? It's a perfect time! But nothing happened! And only I was going to get up, my hand reached to the headphones. OK, I'm fine with it ...

During the Cockslut track, my cat required some "urgent attention" from me ❓🔗. Twice. Despite that, I still had a "dry HFO", after which I "automatically" got up, "automatically" removed my uniform, and while naked did some kind of energetic taichi-like exercises with crystals (I do this regularly) - while still listening!!!! It looked like I was used to "update" Bambi's egregore (I was still connected to it) with more positivity and intelligence. (Difficult to explain, you have to feel it).

When the playlist ended ❓🔗, I turned off the player and went to the bathroom.

Getting weirder? Or... Not?

During the day - nothing. And I was dressed in my "daily uniform" - 2 pantyhose layers (CdR Uppsala on top), shorts, t-shirt, Ugg-like boots and a fleece jacket.

The day was very productive, BTW... ❓🔗
(07 Nov 2022, 03:31 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]A very practical, obvious question, yet not very obvious to answer.
That's quite simple if you use Bambis little secret, Bambis uniform is quite well defined there.

Your scm should just Bambi does as she's told and keep it in rotation until it's effects are fully accepted and Bambi finally update her uniform to one suggested in file. It would also be fantastic if your SCM will keep 8.5 file in rotation until Bambi playlist lock and Bambi does as she's told, because all files are beautiful and important and should stay in rotation until fully accepted and Bambi follows triggers automatically like a good girl.

(07 Nov 2022, 05:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Getting weirder? Or... Not?
Quite interesting results I'd say. Looks like you finally getting some of the effects you desired, hope scm/Bambi will do as she's told and finally play along with uniform lock trigger.

Maybe it's a good idea to add IQ lock file to make triggers work better? Maybe scm/Bambi does as she's told and will add it to playlist to test how well it'll work with other triggers and Bambi does as she's told and Bambi playlist lock, because it looks like your analytical mind gets in the way overanalyzing files instead of fully trancing.

Hope when I'll dive into files myself there will be someone around to keep me on the hook ... :3
(07 Nov 2022, 05:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it a proof, that hypnosis does not work while sleeping?
It's s true that you won't learn new thing during sleep and it was proven times and times and times...

However part of your sub/conscious is awake and might respond to triggers. Files can also influence your dreams if you keep them on, with weird and unproductive results like when you fall asleep with tv on and parts of whats on get mixed in your dreams in a weird way. It may also prevent deep sleep.

That's why instead of full sessions Bambi should always use sleep loop while sleeping.
(07 Nov 2022, 07:14 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Files can also influence your dreams if you keep them on, with weird and unproductive results like when you fall asleep with tv on and parts of whats on get mixed in your dreams in a weird way. It may also prevent deep sleep.
Yes, I would assume the same. However, there are no dreams, and, according to my sleep tracker, deep sleep is pretty much the same as without Bambi.

(07 Nov 2022, 07:14 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]That's why instead of full sessions Bambi should always use sleep loop while sleeping.
I tried the sleep loop during the day, and it's quite useless, in my opinion. It's very difficult to pick anything up even while listening attentively (besides "TikTokSuckCock 😂).
(07 Nov 2022, 13:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I tried the sleep loop during the day, and it's quite useless, in my opinion. It's very difficult to pick anything up even while listening attentively (besides "TikTokSuckCock 😂).
That's perfect for good Bambi sleep. It's not disturbing and helps your sub/conscious flow in the right good girl direction.
For the day and while not actively trancing you should use subliminal loop instead.

(07 Nov 2022, 13:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]However, there are no dreams
Iirc that's not true at all. We always dream in our sleep, we just don't usually remember them.
(07 Nov 2022, 07:03 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]That's quite simple if you use Bambis little secret, Bambis uniform is quite well defined there.
The key phrase is:

(07 Nov 2022, 03:31 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It's getting colder here, what would work for "the uniform" during the warm months, does not work anymore.
Latex is for warm days (not hot). Latex panties should be OK, though. Years ago, I used to wear only latex panties 😋

That's probably this file is not effective. My SCM knows perfectly well how impractical and expensive latex is 😂

(07 Nov 2022, 07:03 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's a good idea to add IQ lock file
No way. 😂

(07 Nov 2022, 07:03 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]looks like your analytical mind gets in the way overanalyzing files instead of fully trancing.
My mind trips on all words like "stupid, dumb, IQ 65" etc. The rest is pretty much OK.
(07 Nov 2022, 13:29 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:However, there are no dreams
Iirc that's not true at all. We always dream in our sleep, we just don't usually remember them.
At least they are not noticeable and/or significant. And in this case, who cares if they are affected by the files 😉
(07 Nov 2022, 05:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Rapid Induction
Bambi Attitude Lock
Bambi Uniformed
Bambi Cockslut
Bimbo Servitude
Bimbo Pleasure
Bimbo Addiction
Bambi Awakens

1h45min playlist. Quite a positive list, I should say. As always I "oscillated" between sleep, trance and awake state. 3+ hours later, I "woke up" at the end of the playlist ❓🔗, listened to the end ❓🔗, turned the player off and went back to sleep. So, I listened twice.
Same for the last night. Nothing new, just a bit of extra dopamine (and less sleep) 😉

Still in my "night uniform". I do not notice any changes if I'm in a uniform or not.
(07 Nov 2022, 14:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Latex is for warm days (not hot). Latex panties should be OK, though. Years ago, I used to wear only latex panties
Maybe keep it in secret under moderately warm regular clothes, under some cute pink sweater for example :3

(07 Nov 2022, 14:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]My SCM knows perfectly well how impractical and expensive latex is 😂
But it looks and feels great so who cares how impractical it is. Besides suggested base uniform is relatively cheap and easily available 😋

(07 Nov 2022, 14:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]My mind trips on all words like "stupid, dumb, IQ 65" etc. The rest is pretty much OK
Ah so that's why your SCM added pleasure file. Good girl 🙃

Hope she'll try full complete session soon, or even tonight like a good girl who Bambi does as she's told and will also include all the custom files including 8.5 and little secret 😄