Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ziplock sounds interesting. As for the rest - pass.
(28 Jan 2022, 14:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Ziplock sounds interesting. As for the rest - pass.

Both the first and the last set seem to have one at least one useless file.

Sleepyhead - perhaps the best induction so far, at least for a well-trained Bambi. I'm not sure how well it would work on someone new to the series.
Bobblehead - I haven't had much luck with this one.
Bambidoll - Seems to be very strong at reinforcing having "always been bambi."

Giggledoll - doesn't seem very interesting
Omigod - iq reduction is really my favorite part of bimbofication, so I hope this works very well
Ziplock - I scrubbed through this file a bit, and it sounds pretty intense. I plan to put it on a playlist right after life control total doll.
I went through one loop of ziplock, and I happened to be a little bit high.
Gotta say, I was completely LOST in my mind.
This file seems extremely scary.
(04 Feb 2022, 04:15 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]I went through one loop of ziplock, and I happened to be a little bit high.
Gotta say, I was completely LOST in my mind.
This file seems extremely scary.

i feel kinda aroused by this feeling.
(04 Feb 2022, 04:15 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]This file seems extremely scary.
Is it about a real uniform or a metaphoric uniform (for Bambi's mind)? What are the

(28 Jan 2022, 05:20 )Hypnoboy52 Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is controllled by purppet strings.
(28 Jan 2022, 05:20 )Hypnoboy52 Wrote: [ -> ]New stings in head and minddddd.
(28 Jan 2022, 05:20 )Hypnoboy52 Wrote: [ -> ]Bambi uniform lok. Nothing but a fuckdooll. Puppet cloves lock body. Hands disabled. Clove locked

In other words, a permanent fuck-doll, controlled by the strings. Where is the other side of the strings? E.g. Kei uses the strings metaphor in the daemon girl series - there, the daemon girl controls the movements to make you more feminine.
(04 Feb 2022, 10:47 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Feb 2022, 04:15 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]This file seems extremely scary.
Is it about a real uniform or a metaphoric uniform (for Bambi's mind)? What are the

In other words, a permanent fuck-doll, controlled by the strings. Where is the other side of the strings? E.g. Kei uses the strings metaphor in the daemon girl series - there, the daemon girl controls the movements to make you more feminine.

I honestly don't know. I only looped it the one time but the metronomic zipping and other sounds in the clip really get you.

The file talks about your hands getting zipped up and frozen and I could feel that actually happening. It was quite intense for one loop. 
I don't really know where this audio file fits in with all the other.
(04 Feb 2022, 16:21 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]The file talks about your hands getting zipped up
I wish the file talked about your arms getting zipped in a single-glove 😋
(04 Feb 2022, 17:40 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Feb 2022, 16:21 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]The file talks about your hands getting zipped up

hey, at least the keystone to the uniform is a pair of gloves! I think bambi prime took up a suggestion from one of the comments there.
As with other files from the mental makeover series I think the holder of the strings is the Bambi tulpa who trades places with your former identity. No longer you getting into uniform for some relaxing Bambi time, rather Bambi controlling you, putting you in the civil uniform when it's necessary.
Just like Clark Kent being the the construct of Kal-El/Superman, which reverses the usual superhero idea.
(04 Feb 2022, 17:40 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]

Hah yeah. Well, most of it you can't make up, but the primary voice was about zipping up your hands and being unable to move. 

I will say that I rarely do THC and I took a couple hits from a THC pen and was feeling high while listening. 
However, for me, getting high causes an increased HR, probably to 120bpm versus my 50 resting. I guess that combined with dilating blood vessel, I can basically feel the beating of my heart down below. 
That and time passes by slower for me on THC. So the 8-9 minutes it was actually felt like 20 to me.

I think all of that contributed to the file feeling extremely intense. Like I said, I've only taken THC a handful of times, and I get some interesting effects and it seems to amplify hypnosis for me. But I digress
Can you share the descriptions of the new patreon file? curious about them!