Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(31 Oct 2022, 16:52 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(31 Oct 2022, 16:03 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Very pleasing experience! Great way to start a day, I must say! Not sure, if anything from the above is related or caused by Bambi specifically, though 😂 As I see none of the suggested posteffects. From "Uniform lock" and inability to undress, to naugthy behaviour while dressed up, and inability to remove files from the playlists.
These suggestions require some level of larping at first, just play along and pretend that they're working. Or as some people say fake it until you make it.

And try not to fucus too much on how triggers don't work, just enjoy files as recreational/fun sessions, it's not a competition.

But that's all obvious...

i'm thinking about start listening again, i always try too keep a 1 week streak, but get tired/bored after day 3.
(31 Oct 2022, 16:03 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]As I mentioned earlier, I was listening to various Bambi/Bambi4eva files in the background mode for hours while doing other things. Before going to the bed (aeady in the morning), my SCM put the following on/in me: butt-plug, chastity cage, pantyhose, holographically-shiny swimsuit, pantyhose on arms, pink Amoresy-like catsuit.  Should be enough for a uniform, I hope (Again, not my choice - everything was picked up automatically, as if in a trance, hence I say it's picked up by my SubConsciousMind).
. . .

That's quite an experience for someone who was kinda of "immune".  😁 😁
(31 Oct 2022, 17:20 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]That's quite an experience for someone who was kinda of "immune".  😁 😁
And I still consider myself immune, as pretty much no suggestion from the Bambi files actually work.

Let's see:

"Good girl" - yes, this is the first trigger, that began to work, but it's also trained by pretty much all sissy hypno content creators.
"Bambi Sleep" - 2nd working trigger
Virtual orgasm in Cockslut - the first time was quite intense, I might have played along a bit, but not much.

Mmmm... that's it. Considering the amount and density of files, and the intensity of training - not much at all.
(31 Oct 2022, 16:52 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]These suggestions require some level of larping at first, just play along and pretend that they're working. Or as some people say fake it until you make it.
Ha! That's the point of my "experiment"! What you suggest is the opposite of what's claimed by "Bambi." I'd like to see if I'm "forced" to do things without any larping! I had such experience with Bondage Shower / Shower Fembot, Pig Girl, Stroke Sissy and some other files.

So far, I see not much "hypno success" with Bambi. I can't say, that I want at least a third of the suggestions to work...
(31 Oct 2022, 17:45 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(31 Oct 2022, 16:52 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]These suggestions require some level of larping at first, just play along and pretend that they're working. Or as some people say fake it until you make it.
Ha! That's the point of my "experiment"! What you suggest is the opposite of what's claimed by "Bambi." I'd like to see if I'm "forced" to do things without any larping! I had such experience with Bondage Shower / Shower Fembot, Pig Girl, Stroke Sissy and some other files.

So far, I see not much success with Bambi.

I think most of people who starts to listen to bambi, begin with an expectation that forced actions will be something pretty recurrent. But everything seems to work very subtle, with a very active effort from the subject. That's why bambi is very tiring for me, sessions are too long and almost no progress. But i keep liking it, the "storytelling" (let's... put that way?) is something that makes me pretty much horny. Maybe one thay i will see some changes, i hope so.
(31 Oct 2022, 17:45 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]

So far, I see not much "hypno success" with Bambi. I can't say, that I want at least a third of the suggestions to work...

From 8.5 script:
Code:
And if a file like oblivion can be used as deepener
That's what Bambi will use as her deepener
And she will make sure it's there before forcing conditioning

Well, something 's definitely working, since your scm added oblivion as a deepener as it was suggested in 8.5 😋

Now I wonder what will happen if you decide to skip a day or two of training...
(31 Oct 2022, 17:53 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Well, something 's definitely working, since your scm added oblivion as a deepener as it was suggested in 8.5 😋
Indeed, it was deepener in the text!, but in my case it was more the final part after the Cockslut climax, possibly to make it less scary/noticeable? I slept through anyway 😂, I don't think it was a hypno blackout, I was aeady literally falling asleep from my chair.

(31 Oct 2022, 17:53 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Now I wonder what will happen if you decide to skip a day or two of training...
Everything is in "hands" of my SCM. I don't do anything like that using "my own will". Also, all self-bondage stuff is done using "automatic movements", as some say. I would never have invented some of these methods.
(31 Oct 2022, 17:53 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]I think most of people who starts to listen to bambi, begin with an expectation that forced actions will be something pretty recurrent.
Yes, after reading some stories, the expectations are VERY high!

(31 Oct 2022, 17:53 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]But everything seems to work very subtle, with a very active effort from the subject.
Yes, in some cases.

As we all write here periodically: "hypno stuff is unpredictable".

I think I understand this enormous Bambi-cult 3-4 years ago. It's like anticipation of a romantic blind date with an unknown prince(ss) in the wrong city district.
(31 Oct 2022, 23:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I think I understand this enormous Bambi-cult 3-4 years ago. It's like anticipation of a romantic blind date with an unknown prince(ss) in the wrong city district.
Yes! The first time i've listen everything was pretty awesome and scary (what made me like it even more). I could even feel my "tits" growing as my chest was expanding. I remember getting super horny hearing things like "bambi swallowing your mind" and "the only possibility will be obedience". Maybe i need to try more and really use something as a "uniform".
(31 Oct 2022, 23:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I think I understand this enormous Bambi-cult 3-4 years ago.
This can be another reason - less available energy, according to my egregorial theory of hypno-hypes. Bambi hype (2017-2018) happened at the dawn of the general hypnohype of 2012. "Bambi Mental Makeover" is from 2019, and while technically it might be overly complicated, hypnotically it's mediocre. It does contain an excellent ASMR (new Internet hype) theme, but that's about it. "Bambi Puppet Princess Loops" (2021) did not bring anything new at all.

Then, 8chan/8kun /hypno/ board is practically dead. Hypno piracy is practically dead. The whole hypno hype is practically dead.

Less active participants = less energy. Less energy = less miracles.