Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Jan 2024, 00:11 )SissyLexi Wrote: [ -> ]I've been curious about BS for a long time now and have always been apprehensive about how dangerous it allegedly is, but this is exactly the kind of experience I'd like to have with it. Fully embracing that side of me without it becoming the only me. Maybe I should give it a try after all.

It is definitely possible. Of course, I don't know what the future holds. And I do think BS or any hypnosis should be treated with care and respect (we're like, messing around with our minds and all). 

But it is definitely possible. There are great resources and links here, it just takes a little research to get there. There are files that train "Harmony", which conditions Bambi to understand that there is no Bambi without Other Self to take care of her, and similarly if there's no Bambi then there is no true Other Self. 

I've told others before that I don't think BS is quite the boogeyman that people make it out to be, but it definitely isn't something to be taken lightly either. I've lived with it for a few years now. I've always approached it with caution and stayed with it for the long haul. But like a popular movie has said, "Your mind makes it real."  💓 💓 💓
(09 Dec 2023, 21:56 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Nov 2023, 21:32 )justmike Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have any thoughts about other scenarios ?

Let me know what you think ...

There is a paucity of Bambi ANAL FUCKING files.
Lots of ZCDO and DFC but there is nearly NO assfucking. Bambis other cunthole.

(Yes I know there is on OG BS file with a fuck machine) and a series of 3 anal files (3rd party).
NEED MOR ASSFUKERY

Until a better one comes along here's an anal file with serious bambi undercurrents 

Source: https://hypnotube.com/video/sissygasm-br...33657.html
(03 Jan 2024, 12:10 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Dec 2023, 21:56 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Nov 2023, 21:32 )justmike Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have any thoughts about other scenarios ?

Let me know what you think ...

There is a paucity of Bambi ANAL FUCKING files.
Lots of ZCDO and DFC but there is nearly NO assfucking. Bambis other cunthole.

(Yes I know there is on OG BS file with a fuck machine) and a series of 3 anal files (3rd party).
NEED MOR ASSFUKERY

Until a better one comes along here's an anal file with serious bambi undercurrents

I believe this is one of the pig girl files
(03 Jan 2024, 18:50 )SissyLexi Wrote: [ -> ]I believe this is one of the pig girl files
The link, just in case, if someone just joined the forum: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ania-hypno
I made the mistake of taking risks with files in the Bambi series. There are many files in this series that just focus on feminization, sexualization and getting horny, however, some prerequisite files for those files have IQ reduction and mild to intense amnesia triggers. And still I listened to those files after editing out at least the surface layer parts where it instructed me to forget stuff or reduce my IQ etc. IDK what I did wrong, or maybe it was that when I first started listening I didn't know so much about what was in the files and listened to them anyway? 

What I am trying to get to is whatever I did wrong knowingly or unknowingly, I have a hard time focusing right now and sometimes spontaneously remembering stuff when I need to (my memory is still awesome, but I need some connecting action/hint to remember what I want to remember). And I haven't listened to Bambi files for months. Another key factor could be that I got into these files and when my gender dysphoria's growth began to accelerate, and I had overall increasingly bad mental health, so that could have made the effects of Bambi files very strong for me since it literally harnesses the power of feeling good, which I was completely deprived of at that time.

@Like Ra I realized something. This could be helpful in some other thread. So feel free to copy my post or quote it to some other thread.
(06 Jan 2024, 17:18 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]So feel free to copy my post or quote it to some other thread.
Moved here.

(06 Jan 2024, 17:18 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]I have a hard time focusing right now and sometimes spontaneously remembering stuff when I need to
Sounds familiar. I accidentally stumbled upon these files (first two posts with files)- https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid26391, and that's why I added multiple warnings.
(21 Apr 2023, 04:41 )Oldself Wrote: [ -> ]The creator of BS prime files is out by more than a year now, i wonder if this is the end, like what could possibly come after a life take over file?

I don't think so. I have checked before and different files and playlist are released years apart. The creator does mention that it takes a lot of time to create each file and testing them.
(06 Jan 2024, 17:18 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]I made the mistake of taking risks with files in the Bambi series. There are many files in this series that just focus on feminization, sexualization and getting horny, however, some prerequisite files for those files have IQ reduction and mild to intense amnesia triggers. And still I listened to those files after editing out at least the surface layer parts where it instructed me to forget stuff or reduce my IQ etc. IDK what I did wrong, or maybe it was that when I first started listening I didn't know so much about what was in the files and listened to them anyway? 

What I am trying to get to is whatever I did wrong knowingly or unknowingly, I have a hard time focusing right now and sometimes spontaneously remembering stuff when I need to (my memory is still awesome, but I need some connecting action/hint to remember what I want to remember). And I haven't listened to Bambi files for months. Another key factor could be that I got into these files and when my gender dysphoria's growth began to accelerate, and I had overall increasingly bad mental health, so that could have made the effects of Bambi files very strong for me since it literally harnesses the power of feeling good, which I was completely deprived of at that time.

However, one of the main reasons I got in to hypnosis and subliminals was to make up for the lack of sources of guidance for feeling more like a female and also to somewhat make-up for all the years I was brought up and treated as a boy. And I think I did get that result somewhat. So there can be positive too. But it is very important to create strong hard limits. And don't make them arbitrarily or based on what other people say, make them based on your strong feelings and intuition of what you want. 
And another thing is it is very important to create strong hard goals. Fun hypnosis is fine. But for the training hypnosis files like Bambi, that conditions you to something or teaches you something: STRONG ABSOLUTE GOALS. Very important or else you will lose yourself.
Something interesting though. I am able to resist the hypnosis and subliminals, most of the time even the ones that are of highest quality, almost Bambi level. And that is because of the limiting factors in my life. For example, I took a break year after high school and still live with parents (until I leave for college), so there is only so much I can do around them. That probable embarrassment, disappointment of my parents and latter consequences were like super powerup to my resistance to erotic hypnosis like Bambi, in addition to the fact that I am not give much pocket money (I am too busy to work part-time right now) so I can't go out and do whatever I want to do without parents knowing about it. And because I have listened to so many different files, I can resist it. Even though I do sometimes want to act upon what is asked in the file because usually that is the whole point of listening. But selective resistance definitely helps in getting desired results.

A technique that I just came up with for selective resistance that anyone can do without needing any absolute limiting factors:

When listening to anything, figure out some of your hard limits, just think about it, read the description of files to see if it has something you don't like. It is fine if you can't remember all of it. The technique is active thought. For example, Kei's demon girl secret feminizing collar, it says (implied) that the newly implanted demon girl spirit will control me and my soul will be jailed/kept away. During the file when I heard hard limit violating line, I consciously blocked it by basically creating what a person feels in their head when they say "no", it is like taking a stand. What I did after the session ended was start thinking consciously and actively and continuously that I am in control and demon girl spirit is under my control right, until I was out of the post trance daze. That is what an example of active thought looks like.

This is in addition to setting STRONG ABSOLUTE GOALS and STRONG HARD BOUNDARIES.

Just sharing this stuff because someone can use it for creating selective resistance. @Like Ra this is great for self-help page. You can move the post completely or just copy it there.
Doesn't this approach lead to a life of misery and constant stress? Then why listen at all? Just to resist and be stressed?