Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(30 Aug 2022, 06:04 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Aug 2022, 03:09 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Bambi. Do you want to play? Good girl!

Bambi should give new fyl from bambi4eva a try, I'm talking about "Bambis Little Secret" one.

... just did a prelisten, not as scary or dangerous as they described it, but def hawt, turning Bambi's pink satin into black latex, think I'm hooked lol

What else is in the file?
(30 Aug 2022, 10:34 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Aug 2022, 06:04 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Aug 2022, 03:09 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Bambi. Do you want to play? Good girl!

Bambi should give new fyl from bambi4eva a try, I'm talking about "Bambis Little Secret" one.

... just did a prelisten, not as scary or dangerous as they described it, but def hawt, turning Bambi's pink satin into black latex, think I'm hooked lol

What else is in the file?

It's hard to understand because of the new style, but think it's about complete obsession with latex, old personality erasure and inability to completely remove uniform, so permanent latex uniform and full latexification of wardrobe.

For me it's like a dream come true, bit scary, but...
So, you are going to buy some latex? 😉
Again... Some day. Complete wardrobe change and be a good latex dolly 24/7.
(30 Aug 2022, 11:43 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Again... Some day. Complete wardrobe change and be a good latex dolly 24/7.

Hawt! Good luck!
Hm... Looks like the "Good girl" trigger works. Not sure if it was only the Bambi files.
(15 Sep 2022, 19:43 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Crosslinking here: Tom Tame's "Bambi in the box"

Watched this last night, it was fantastic. It dropped me very deep into trance, which lead to a bambi hypno session.
https://cdn.hypnotube.com/videos/6/3/3/f...e83139.mp4

I found this one on Hypnotube  - WOW!
(11 Oct 2022, 18:25 )nikkifriel Wrote: [ -> ]I found this one on Hypnotube  - WOW!
What is the non-direct link? Or the video name? The direct link does not work.