Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(15 Dec 2019, 18:58 )trusty_old_crowbar Wrote: [ -> ]1 Sleepygirl Salon: Aside from being an induction for the set,... Definitely my favorite of the set,
Very ASMRish, nice one! The only questionable suggestion is to stuff all the thoughts in memories in a pink suit case, zip it up and send away forever. A safer variant would be to store them there while Bambi is in charge.
(16 Dec 2019, 20:03 )Figget451 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone tried editing the original Bambi audio files to exclude parts the don't want to hear?
What about the parallel subliminal tracks?
(16 Dec 2019, 20:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Dec 2019, 20:03 )Figget451 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone tried editing the original Bambi audio files to exclude parts the don't want to hear?
What about the parallel subliminal tracks?
I wasn't aware of those.
Are they the same words only subliminal?

If so, they will follow the edit.

If not, any idea what they contain?
(16 Dec 2019, 20:32 )Figget451 Wrote: [ -> ]Are they the same words only subliminal?
Different tracks, different words, different panning, and lower in volume.

(16 Dec 2019, 20:32 )Figget451 Wrote: [ -> ]If so, they will follow the edit.
The are shifted in time

(16 Dec 2019, 20:32 )Figget451 Wrote: [ -> ]any idea what they contain?
You can try to concentrate on the other tracks, but it's difficult. They contain triggers, suggestions, trance inducing text, etc.
I will attemt to disassemble the track using Audacity.
(17 Dec 2019, 17:13 )Figget451 Wrote: [ -> ]I will attemt to disassemble the track using Audacity.
Not sure if it's possible without the source.
My goal was to cut out the sections i didn't like, especially those pertaining to personality, memories, IQ and intelligence. I'm curious as to what the subliminal voice is saying. At one point, I thought i heard it say, in a sexy female voice: 'so hot'.
Maybe between the voiceover, when there is only drone and subliminal i could amplify the backround subliminals just to get an idea what they are. I'd be more willing to actively listen to the entire file if i knew exactly what it was suggesting.
I will re-write the txt files over the coming week and attempt to deconstruct the audio to the best of my ability. It's becoming obsessive at this point. I'll post details and edits.
(16 Dec 2019, 20:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]The only questionable suggestion is to stuff all the thoughts in memories in a pink suit case, zip it up and send away forever. A safer variant would be to store them there while Bambi is in charge.
And not only "safer", but even more effective, because of the additional sense of safety and trust, so there will be less resistance. If it were less radical, it would be a hypnobomb 😁