Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bambi vs Kei:

sirracute Wrote:Bambi doesn't really affect me this deeply... I have been listening to it for years ever since the first bunch of tracks came out. It does feel good, and it is indeed one of the best I had ever listened to, but I get confused hearing experiences like yours because it never happens to me.

The most pleasure I had listening to Bambi Sleep was when listening to it one night and waking up in the middle of the night touching myself and having no control over my muscles. I wouldn't know which track was playing because I couldn't even move to check my phone, my body was in sleep paralysis, but it was moving on its own instead of being still. It was the scariest and most pleasurable experience I had with Bambi. I was touching my breasts while rubbing my clitty like a gurl. I don't think I came, and I think I went back to sleep (maybe I was triggered to, but honestly I wasn't fully conscious. I could hear the words and commands, but I couldn't make sense of them, if that makes sense.)

Anyway, Bambi really brought out my submissive side. I've always been submissive, but this is like a whole new level... no control over my muscles level of submission! It was amazing.

Sadly, I can't replicate the experience every time

What works best for me consistently is Kei's files. They're not as aggressive as Bambi but believe me, with time, they take over your mind just as easily, and I had similar loss of body control with the demon girl tracks like I did with Bambi. I listened to most of her tracks, but I feel like every time I have a new favourite one because new exciting changes keep occurring and every time it's a different file. Last night I was listening to Deep Mind Bubble Female Transformation. I was asleep, but I was half awake at a certain portion where she said to visualize some kind of pink slime entering my holes and making me submissive, and I felt that with my entire being, and it was incredible. I woke up this morning so feminine and submissive, I couldn't help but giggle and fuck my pussy while still in bed. Other times I would hear her say things like 'pushing in and out of your pussy feels so good' or she would command me to pulsate or contract my pussy muscles and I would do so in my sleep. I know that I do that because I wake up so horny and needy for cock in my pussy when I listen to her files.

Kei is more powerful for me in the long run, and TBH from the sound of it, much more healthy than Bambi, so I'm glad Bambi doesn't affect me that deeply. Kei is more about nurturing your inner femininity and complete mental transformation into a (slutty) sissy girl, rather than being dumb and mindless and such. There are a few tracks about being a bimbo and such, but it's not the main focus of her files.
(01 Nov 2022, 02:23 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Very reasonable concerns
YOLO 🀣

Better start and enjoy it in your 30/40s than to come back to it when you're in your 60s and regret not playing with Bambi when you could still enjoy to the max.
(01 Nov 2022, 02:33 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Better start and enjoy it in your 30/40s than to come back to it when you're in your 60s and regret not playing with Bambi when you could still enjoy to the max.
Let me translate this to what it really means:

"Better to start with Bambi earlier and transition when you are 30/40s, than to come back to it when you're in your 60s when transitioning does not make sense anymore, and regret not playing with Bambi, when you could still look good as a girl."

🀣
(01 Nov 2022, 02:38 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2022, 02:33 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Better start and enjoy it in your 30/40s than to come back to it when you're in your 60s and regret not playing with Bambi when you could still enjoy to the max.
Let me translate this to what it really means:
"Better to start with Bambi earlier and transition when you are 30/40s, than to come back to it when you're in your 60s when transitioning does not make sense anymore, and regret not playing with Bambi, when you could still look good as a girl."
🀣

True 🀣

Oh and I know one Bambi in her 50s and she seems to still enjoy it, concern may be reasonable, but it's all subjective and depend on your mindset.
(01 Nov 2022, 02:16 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It's also reposted on Reddit, and this is the first response:

https://www.reddit.com/r/sissyhypno/comm...xperience/

dizzydollboi Wrote:I SO relate to all of this. Could just put my name on it, and would be sooo accurate.

I used to play BS daily, and always fell asleep along the audios. I think it just didn't brainwash me entirely, cause English isn't my first language. Still, things started to get dangerous when strangers started to trigger me on chats without consent.

A hypnotist friend of mine helped to cut off some of the triggers, but I can feel Bambi inside my head yet. I stopped to listen BS, and moved to Goddess Gracie stuff, what kept me into the sissy bimbo road for good.

Just by write this, I feel my head get woozy and cloudy. P.s.: never considered to be a blonde girl till get into BS hypnos... just have a look at my pics...

1 year after the response above, dizzydollboi began HRT.
I'm almost speechless.
@shinybambi, I really appreciate your efforts at spoiling me πŸ˜‚

(this is very arousing, to begin with)

But... You all here are wasting my time! Instead of painting my nails, which aeady had 4 base layers 4 days ago, and aeady began to chip, I'm typing here like a mad typewriter! I bought a new lacquer today (black with golden sparkles), and I have to wait until tomorrow, because it's 3AM here, and the lacquer won't cure in time!

(as you can see, I'm totally in "your game", please continue πŸ˜‹)
(01 Nov 2022, 02:53 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]@shinybambi, I really appreciate your efforts at spoiling me πŸ˜‚
(this is very arousing, to begin with)
But... You all here are wasting my time! Instead of painting my nails, which aeady had 4 base layers 4 days ago, and aeady began to chip, I'm typing here like a mad typewriter! I bought a new lacquer today (black with golden sparkles), and I have to wait until tomorrow, because it's 3AM here, and the lacquer won't cure in time!
(as you can see, I'm totally in "your game", please continue πŸ˜‹)
Oh btw, did you try to keep on any Bambi loops during daily activities?.. instead of looping session files. Loops designed to strengthen conditioning and not get in the way at the same time while session files may be distracting and require listeners concentration.

Besides if you overdo listening to full sessions the may get tiring and won't be as effective...
(01 Nov 2022, 02:57 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Oh btw, did you try to keep on any Bambi loops during daily activities?
That's what I always do (not right now, though). Not just Bambi. I, actually, can't properly work without, because to work I need a source of dopamine, different from food.

If I'm alone, I do home chores (or walk outside) in headphones (like today).

But again, only if my SCM makes/allows me to do it.
Interesting experience last night... But.. NAILS FIRST! πŸ’… And you, young dizzy roe deers, will not distract me today!!
Usually I do not like such videos, but this one "grabbed" me when I was not going to be grabbed. The quality of this version on Xvideo is very low. I have the original 2GB file. Any idea who the maker is? Excellent video!

Bambi Uniform Oblivion

Source: https://www.xvideos.com/video73146221/un...tion_hypno