Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(16 Dec 2019, 20:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Dec 2019, 20:03 )Figget451 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone tried editing the original Bambi audio files to exclude parts the don't want to hear?
What about the parallel subliminal tracks?

Let the subliminal track(s) become word salad in the background.
If someone wants to recreate the entire series they can create a new subliminal track..

How can one verify the originals have a subliminal track mixed in?
(19 Dec 2019, 02:49 )testdrive06 Wrote: [ -> ]How can one verify the originals have a subliminal track mixed in?
I think there is a misunderstanding on what we call "subliminal tracks". There are different grades of "subliminality". Parallel tracks with decreased volume can act as subliminal ones, if you focus on the main track. However, some words from such "lower volume tracks" can be masked. Next level is when you can hear something, but you can't make out what's being said. And finally "silent subliminals" - you can't hear them at all, because they are shifted towards the higher frequencies, which can not be perceived by many.

Bambi files have at least the first and the third ones. I haven' listened attentively enough to discover the 2nd types of subliminals.
Is there a Bambi file that turns the actual body into the uniform?
(17 Jan 2020, 23:53 )Bambislave Wrote: [ -> ]turns the actual body into the uniform?
??? What do you mean? 🤔
(18 Jan 2020, 00:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Jan 2020, 23:53 )Bambislave Wrote: [ -> ]turns the actual body into the uniform?
??? What do you mean?  🤔

a file that makes you Bambi all the time because the body of the listener is the uniform now, not the sexy clothes
Ah, I see now... Haven't heard of it. But you can achieve that by not wearing a uniform while listening to the files. Also, the files suggest you to stay in the Bimbo mode regardless the uniform, and make the uniform "lock" on you.

BTW, have you noticed any post-hypnotic effects?
(18 Jan 2020, 00:20 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I see now... Haven't heard of it. But you can achieve that by not wearing a uniform while listening to the files. Also, the files suggest you to stay in the Bimbo mode regardless the uniform, and make the uniform "lock" on you.

BTW, have you noticed any post-hypnotic effects?

yeah a crazy amount of it when I was listening regularly. There was a point in time, I always felt a cock sliding over my lips, and it felt incredibly good.
(18 Jan 2020, 00:24 )Bambislave Wrote: [ -> ]I always felt a cock sliding over my lips, and it felt incredibly good.
That's interesting... Did you notice any behaviour, memory or IQ changes?
I've seen some mentioned weird effects after the earliest beta Bambi files, so the listeners were in trouble, but I did not see such reports. Would be interesting to read...
(18 Jan 2020, 00:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen some mentioned weird effects after the earliest beta Bambi files, so the listeners were in trouble, but I did not see such reports. Would be interesting to read...
Memory, yes, that was actually the biggest one. Amnesia was so strong. I not only forgot the content of the files, like 100% could not remember even one word of my playlists, but I also forgot lots of random stuff during the day. IQ, I avoided the files that specialized in IQ loss, but I still felt weird.
And it was impossible to focus on anything for more than a minute or so.