Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Jan 2024, 06:00 )Bambigurl15 Wrote: [ -> ]I've told others before that I don't think BS is quite the boogeyman that people make it out to be, but it definitely isn't something to be taken lightly either. I've lived with it for a few years now. I've always approached it with caution and stayed with it for the long haul. But like a popular movie has said, "Your mind makes it real."  💓 💓 💓

This. 

LikeRa, if you see this, please pin her post to the front of this thread if possible.
(07 Jan 2024, 12:30 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't this approach lead to a life of misery and constant stress? Then why listen at all? Just to resist and be stressed?

No it doesn't. And one reason I sort of resist is because of my "limiting factors". I just won't do certain things around a specific category of people. The fact that you don't understand that part concerns me, making me question if you are even eligible to listen to such strong files. 

And another reason is that I want a balance. My goal doesn't involve completely losing my true self, but to add onto my true self, so I can be my truest self. And that is called hard limit. Hard limits are part of BDSM too, things you just don't agree with and no way you will do them for rational/logical or personal reasons. I know some people want to almost completely escape what they are, but that is still a goal and 99.99% of people have some hard limit, even if the goal is to lose their current way of life and self. If you don't understand this, then you shouldn't even be here. It makes me seriously question if you can form consent.
(07 Jan 2024, 15:09 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Jan 2024, 12:30 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't this approach lead to a life of misery and constant stress? Then why listen at all? Just to resist and be stressed?
No it doesn't. And one reason I sort of resist is because of my "limiting factors". I just won't so certain things around specific category of people. The fact that you don't understand that part concerns me, making me question if you are even eligible to listen to such strong files.
And another reason is that I want a balance. My goal doesn't involve completely losing my true self but to add onto my true self so I can be my truest self. And that is called hard limit. Hard limits are part of bdsm too, things you just don't agree with and no way you will do them for rational/logical or personal reasons. I know some people want to almost completely escape what they are, but that is still a goal and 99.99% people have some hard limit even if the goal is to lose their current way of life and self. If you don't understand this then you shouldn't even be here. It makes me seriously question if you can form consent.

You sound a little bit angry. I just asked a somewhat an innocent question. Sounds to me like you're hiding your "truest self" behind "limiting factors" so in that sens you'll never be your "truest self".
What is "truest self" even is. Isn't "self" changes and evolve with time as we experience life...
(07 Jan 2024, 15:34 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Jan 2024, 15:09 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]
No it doesn't. And one reason I sort of resist is because of my "limiting factors". I just won't so certain things around specific category of people. The fact that you don't understand that part concerns me, making me question if you are even eligible to listen to such strong files.
And another reason is that I want a balance. My goal doesn't involve completely losing my true self but to add onto my true self so I can be my truest self. And that is called hard limit. Hard limits are part of bdsm too, things you just don't agree with and no way you will do them for rational/logical or personal reasons. I know some people want to almost completely escape what they are, but that is still a goal and 99.99% people have some hard limit even if the goal is to lose their current way of life and self. If you don't understand this then you shouldn't even be here. It makes me seriously question if you can form consent.

You sound a little bit angry. I just asked a somewhat an innocent question. Sounds to me like you're hiding your "truest self" behind "limiting factors" so in that sens you'll never be your "truest self".
What is "truest self" even is. Isn't "self" changes and evolve with time as we experience life...

You didn't ask a normal question. Your question was rhetorical.

And I value my relationship with my parents and there are certain goals I want to reach in life and that creates expectations for me to fulfill. The "limiting factors" are things and reasons that make something realistically impossible and it is also not possible to break the limiting barriers without having strongly unfavorable consequences. 

Self has two parts: core (your true basic nature), and modifiers (influence of life experiences, extension of self). Most of these strong files that create a new identity often aim to replace core instead of modifiers, which I don't want because my core self is good and unique and I want to keep it that way. My goal is to keep the all desired effects of these files within the modifiers and reject the ones that are past my personal hard limits. That is where selective resistance comes in.

@Like Ra What do you think? And of course you can copy this post and the one about that resistance technique to self help threads or some other thread if that is more useful.
(07 Jan 2024, 15:34 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]You sound a little bit angry.
My feelings as well.

(07 Jan 2024, 15:54 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't ask a normal question.
Then we have to define what "normal" questions are.

(07 Jan 2024, 15:54 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]Your question was rhetorical.
Rhetorical questions are also very normal, no?

(07 Jan 2024, 12:30 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't this approach lead to a life of misery and constant stress?
(07 Jan 2024, 15:54 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]And I value my relationship with my parents and there are certain goals I want to reach in life and that creates expectations for me to fulfil

Guys, please let me bring the set theory again. One of you is talking about "A", another one about "C". However, most of what you are saying is about the same "B".

[attachment=61513]

Limits are everywhere. If there were no limits, the humanity would not survive.
Limits can have various reasons and be imposed by various instances.
There are health limits, there are ethics limits, there are privacy limits, there are legal limits.
Limits can be imposed by ourself, by others, by circumstances, etc.

Now about the stress. If a person limits itself for self-imposed reasons, irrespectively of the circumstances, laws, etc, it causes no stress. If a person is limited by something outside of his/her control, then it causes stress.

For example:

- "I'm so angry at someone, so I want to hit him! But I do not want to feel that, and I will try to calm down" - no stress
- "I'm so angry at someone, so I want to hit him! But it's illegal, and he's much stronger than me, so I have to calm down" - stress.

See what I mean?
Next.

Most of the erotic hypno listeners want to lose their limits and control. It's a kind of BDSM, when you are a slave of your own "subconscious" (whatever it is) or external energo-informational structures (EIS: egregors, larvae, allies, daemons, etc - whatever they are)

Usually, the healthy "subconscious", most of EIS, the universe do care of the person (for various reasons) and impose their limits. However, if the person does not learn and does not follow the road signs after multiple warnings, that person might be finally eliminated.
(07 Jan 2024, 15:54 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]My goal is to keep the all desired effects of these files within the modifiers and reject the ones that are past my personal hard limits.
What is absolutely normal, healthy and understandable.

(07 Jan 2024, 15:09 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't understand this, then you shouldn't even be here. It makes me seriously question if you can form consent.

However... Most of the erotic hypno has one very important and dangerous feature - they change what the person wants. They change the perception. And since the reality is the perception, they change the reality. And they change the person. And that "new person" forms new consent.
(07 Jan 2024, 21:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]However... Most of the erotic hypno has one very important and dangerous feature - they change what the person wants. They change the perception. And since the reality is the perception, they change the reality. And they change the person. And that "new person" forms new consent.

This is the big thing I try to impress upon people who don't take hypnosis seriously, or are inexperienced with it, or are of the delusion that hypnosis cannot affect you if you don't want it to. Good hypnosis makes you want it, they put you in a frame of mind where consent is almost a given. It won't affect your actions directly-- no "if you listen to this you will act like this for no reason"-- but it will affect your cognition and thought patterns into wanting to change your actions.

That's also where my argument of "most BS listeners start as roleplayers" comes from. They act like that of their own accord-- whether they aeady wanted to or if the hypnosis just encouraged that behavior is mostly irrelevant, the point is that they do it because they want to, not because the hypnosis is "making" them.
(07 Jan 2024, 21:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Jan 2024, 15:54 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]My goal is to keep the all desired effects of these files within the modifiers and reject the ones that are past my personal hard limits.
What is absolutely normal, healthy and understandable.

(07 Jan 2024, 15:09 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't understand this, then you shouldn't even be here. It makes me seriously question if you can form consent.

However... Most of the erotic hypno has one very important and dangerous feature - they change what the person wants. They change the perception. And since the reality is the perception, they change the reality. And they change the person. And that "new person" forms new consent.

That is exactly what I was talking before about correct resistance. A person must have firm absolute goals and limits to make sure they don't lose themselves, at least not more then they need to. 

And changed perception doesn't mean change in the level of understanding. People who don't understand basic key safeties and other basics of practicing self-hypno shouldn't do the hypno. People who can't form consent, would very likely only end up harming themselves in things where consent to self or others is necessary.

I bet, many people who have lost and forgotten their original self in pursuit of their desires are reminded of their original selves, then they would feel incredible guilt and regret. It applies to everyone in the whole world who has lost of themselves to something.

And perception is not the reality. It is your version of reality and/or your way of interpreting and experiencing reality ("and/or" because the former applies to people who get easily deluded). There is a big difference between what you are saying what it actually is (what I mentioned in this paragraph). You probably meant what I am saying but still, there is a big difference in actual meaning.
(07 Jan 2024, 23:28 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Jan 2024, 21:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]However... Most of the erotic hypno has one very important and dangerous feature - they change what the person wants. They change the perception. And since the reality is the perception, they change the reality. And they change the person. And that "new person" forms new consent.

This is the big thing I try to impress upon people who don't take hypnosis seriously, or are inexperienced with it, or are of the delusion that hypnosis cannot affect you if you don't want it to. Good hypnosis makes you want it, they put you in a frame of mind where consent is almost a given. It won't affect your actions directly-- no "if you listen to this you will act like this for no reason"-- but it will affect your cognition and thought patterns into wanting to change your actions.

That's also where my argument of "most BS listeners start as roleplayers" comes from. They act like that of their own accord-- whether they aeady wanted to or if the hypnosis just encouraged that behavior is mostly irrelevant, the point is that they do it because they want to, not because the hypnosis is "making" them.

And yet I am here resisting strongest of files, like Kei's demon girl femininzing collar file. And some of Bambi's files that I only wanted selective effects from. And I know I am putting up a fight because from last two days (I had listened to this file two days ago), I can physically feel my mental exhaustion of this resistance and the thought processes going on. I was actually going to write about that, in my diary and here. Like that exhaustion after a file is the proof of your resistance to unwanted conditioning. But I know I will win and get what I want because after all, it is all within me. Some may give in, and other like me who have firm goals from before starting the hypnosis thing. 

Idk, maybe I am different and I somehow can see what you all are not able to. But that is why I am here to talk about it and help those who need it. Even I may need it one day, that day I will ask you blogmates about what I can't see. But that would only work if you feel the strength within your self, mind (cm&scm) and your brain.