Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(31 Dec 2021, 02:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, so there is no explosion yet. Let's see what happens. I wonder if the Chinese government/services are OK with it.

not
New bambi princess loops
On the patreon.
(25 Jan 2022, 07:36 )StarBlazerBambi Wrote: [ -> ]New bambi princess loops
On the patreon.

Any ideas what they are about?
all in the style of mental makeover salon.
Giggledoll relies on the giggletime trigger. Ohmigod practically is the addon on to Mentally Platinum Blonde and Ziplock works with the "mental" uniform concept and uses the safe and secure trigger (any resistance attempt is a trigger) heavily.
Perhaps I had too little sleep last night but it doesn't really kick in at the moment.

(btw. IIRC bambi primes patreon billing option works such that you are billed upon release when you are subscribed at that moment, so once the separate post is out you shouldn't be charged for accessing it. But remember, I just listened to stuff that is supposed to make me dumb...)
If you like a nice easy life download my ren'py BambiSleep player

it is early days so it's pretty basic but so far it has BimboBears 20 days to takeover program and all the official playlists from the blogn heaps of other playlists AND if yu are a good girl and do your training there are some reward hypno videos to watch and get sexy n pink to. Plans are to include users own playlists

Next version will include a playlist maker!

Have fun!!!

Bambi Playtime Game

https://www.patreon.com/posts/super-duper-new-86803605

If you like it, help me out and support me on patreon! Game/player is under constant development
(25 Jan 2022, 16:02 )jeffkronn Wrote: [ -> ]PC Version
(25 Jan 2022, 16:02 )jeffkronn Wrote: [ -> ]MAC Version
Anything for Linux?
(25 Jan 2022, 21:15 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(25 Jan 2022, 16:02 )jeffkronn Wrote: [ -> ]PC Version
(25 Jan 2022, 16:02 )jeffkronn Wrote: [ -> ]MAC Version
Anything for Linux?

The PC version should work fine with linux
(25 Jan 2022, 10:09 )thominhose Wrote: [ -> ]all in the style of mental makeover salon.
Giggledoll relies on the giggletime trigger. Ohmigod practically is the addon on to Mentally Platinum Blonde and Ziplock works with the "mental" uniform concept and uses the safe and secure trigger (any resistance attempt is a trigger) heavily.
Perhaps I had too little sleep last night but it doesn't really kick in at the moment.

(btw. IIRC bambi primes patreon billing option works such that you are billed upon release when you are subscribed at that moment, so once the separate post is out you shouldn't be charged for accessing it. But remember, I just listened to stuff that is supposed to make me dumb...)

I am going to listen to the files and write what I hear. Always wanted to do this so here we go! Listen before but don’t remember so we will see what happens. 

So there is a little more to these three files, they are really well made! First giggledoll, is about the giggletime trigger yes but it’s also about dropping your iq everytime you giggle when you hear the trigger as well and make you feel like a dumb blonde. It’s really powerful to hear soo many Bambis laughing in the background it can be contagious…giggles. 

Ohmigod- is reinforcing being a dumb blank blonde and make that state stronger, puts a mask of your mental image. Blonde moment trigger is also made stronger as well. Like it’s whatever! OMG. I’m so stupid. This is Uber hott! Blonde moments feel so hott. Feels like blissss. Oooook. 

Ziplock- this file is sooooo fucking strong, like but sooo amazing, production of this file is amazing. Just makes you blank and then they add strong sublims in the background about wanting stripper heels and feeling the need to primed and pampered. Talks about pulling about special panties that makes you go bimbo night night. Uhhhhhh, into a Corcet and then back on the life collar goes. Then this file recorded the zip up trigger which is a triggerz. Everything is zipppping up your mind, everything locks. Ouppet stirngs get stronger voices repeating safe and secureee. All thought uniformd all mems, perminant uniform. Everything is controllled by purppet strings. Feeel sooo good want to be an objecct. New stings in head and minddddd. Mindshutfs offf. Unifromed puppet now. Accept and ibey. Seal forever, gloves pink on hands. Lock. Everything goes linppp forever. Bambi uniform lok. Nothing but a fuckdooll. Puppet cloves lock body. Hands disabled. Clove locked. Uhhhhh feelsss soooo great. Only move for sex premission or check hair and makeup. Can’t remove mental uniformmmm. Permwntant so safe and secure mind is umb. Uhhhhhhh so hard to fight zip noises in background up and up and op. Harddd to thnk. Every memory zipped. Please suck cock checks hair an dmakeup suk cock ovr and ovr agin. Hhhhhhh. It’s loader and louder. Uhhhhhhhhh.
This is all making me want to give Bambi another shot, though I'll likely wait until I can get the new loops (either through unofficial downloads or just... waiting for them).