Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08 Jan 2024, 18:39 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]And yet I am here resisting strongest of files, like Kei's demon girl femininzing collar file. And some of Bambi's files that I only wanted selective effects from.
What effects do you want?

(08 Jan 2024, 18:39 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]And I know I am putting up a fight
Do you know, that these files have resistance trigger suggestions? Something like, the more you struggle, the more effective the files are. If you struggle, you orgasm, go "numb" (yes, I'm avoiding triggers, see? 😉), and orgasm is another trigger, which "shortens the circuit".

And considering the abundance of subliminals (whether they effective or not is a separate question) and side channels, it's a pretty much impossible to follow all suggestions, analyse them, block, allow, partially block, conditionally allow, etc. Possibly it's more effective to agree with your SCM in advance, what is allowed or not...

(08 Jan 2024, 18:39 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]Like that exhaustion after a file is the proof of your resistance to unwanted conditioning.
... or edit them out with Audacity ...

Otherwise, you confuse yourself, your SCM, your reality, and the Universe...
(08 Jan 2024, 18:39 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]And I know I am putting up a fight because from last two days (I had listened to this file two days ago), I can physically feel my mental exhaustion of this resistance and the thought processes going on. I was actually going to write about that, in my diary and here. Like that exhaustion after a file is the proof of your resistance to unwanted conditioning.

I'm going to be blunt and say that this doesn't necessarily mean what you think it does.

Exhaustion after a file can mean many things, and two days after a single (I assume; please correct me if I'm wrong) listen indicates that it has nothing to do with resistance, and probably doesn't even have anything to do with the file.

Obviously I don't know you or your life, but I suggest making sure that exhaustion doesn't have another source.

In my own personal experience, brainfog can persist for several days after cessation of a file, but that's only after having been conditioning on it for several hours a day for weeks, and I would categorize it as confusion, not exhaustion.
(08 Jan 2024, 19:37 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Jan 2024, 19:32 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]From last few posts, I have been trying to tell you guys something that is something like you don't know that you don't know. This to me feels something like trying to introduce the concept of heliocentric planetary system to people from 14th century.

Please, keep us updated on your journey into selective Bambi experience and don't just disappear into the endless void of the internet without notice like those reddit posters.

I have actually stopped/paused my Bambi hypno journey indefinitely (around 5-6 months ago) because I needed to focus extra hard on real life studies and career stuff. I still want to sexualize (not objectified) myself just a bit more and also work on being able to open up my femme side, so I do some subliminals and hypnos for only that and nothing more. And that too sometimes I avoid so that focus my energy in my studies.

Though I plan to get back to it in future when everything in my life is on track and/or settled, I have made a Bambi cleaner file that is of original Bambi file quality, and I don't have so many limiting factors that keep me. From exploring these drugs named erotic hypno, and I can buy stuff to enjoy myself (however, I would still not go past my hard limits and goals). Although, I may not even need to get back to Bambi if I have achieved everything in my feminity that I want to achieve by the time (though I would still produce that cleanup and maybe one or two additional ideas of Bambi files because as the community grows, we need that kind of safeties that are actually effective).
(08 Jan 2024, 19:45 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Jan 2024, 19:21 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]And a person needs break because if resistance is not carefully managed, then a person just might lose all control and even go crazy because of how much of a mental exhaustion it is to say "no" within scm
Isn't it the reason of the 20-day challenge?

(08 Jan 2024, 19:21 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]And another difference is that I actually do want some of the effects of the files that I listen to and my goals were formed before I started the hypnosis.
Yep, the same. But my tolerance levels shifted considerably over the course of 5 years. And this is exactly what we are trying to say.

Part 1: Everyone has different levels of mental energy, and I know that is the reason for 20 day challenge. But why would I do the 20 day challenge if I don't mean to get any of the effects? And if I want partial effects, selective resistance can work, it is not impossible, just takes some understanding of scm, and control of our consciousness, and mental energy. It is doable because selective resistance isn't fighting all of the conditioning, thus taking less energy (as I mentioned in another post), and also in selective resistance a few cracks are manageable, unlike full resistance, which uses a lot of mental energy quickly because even a small crack could funnel in all of the conditioning. 

Part 2: Maybe that is because you allowed your goals to be shifted around by your pleasure and maybe even addiction (I don't know if you are addicted to this). And then they became weak and porous. This is the kind of thing that once you let go of control, it is very difficult to find your way back. This particular conversation about goals actually has a lot of factors but still, this seems to be the case, as it is for most people. If I hadn't developed a good conscience naturally very early in life and didn't have a not so normal childhood, and still had been exposed to as much hypno as I have tried and known by now, I would probably be a part-time slutty doll on grindr or tinder or only fans or some other similar activity. Or maybe not, maybe I have a strong conscience naturally, but I think you get what I mean.
I understand that my experience may not be everyone else's, but I'm someone who naturally finds herself skeptical and wary of new files and hypnotists, and resistance doesn't really take any mental energy at all for me. It's just keeping a part of myself aware, keeping a filter up while letting in what I want. I honestly can't wrap my head around this talk of it taking mental energy, because I don't experience that and don't have a frame of reference for it.
(08 Jan 2024, 21:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Jan 2024, 18:39 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]And yet I am here resisting strongest of files, like Kei's demon girl femininzing collar file. And some of Bambi's files that I only wanted selective effects from.
What effects do you want?

(08 Jan 2024, 18:39 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]And I know I am putting up a fight
Do you know, that these files have resistance trigger suggestions? Something like, the more you struggle, the more effective the files are. If you struggle, you orgasm, go "numb" (yes, I'm avoiding triggers, see? 😉), and orgasm is another trigger, which "shortens the circuit".

And considering the abundance of subliminals (whether they effective or not is a separate question) and side channels, it's a pretty much impossible to follow all suggestions, analyse them, block, allow, partially block, conditionally allow, etc.  Possibly it's more effective to agree with your SCM in advance, what is allowed or not...

(08 Jan 2024, 18:39 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]Like that exhaustion after a file is the proof of your resistance to unwanted conditioning.
... or edit them out with Audacity ...

Otherwise, you confuse yourself, your SCM, your reality, and the Universe...
Part 1:
The effects I want: 
  1. feminization of my body language stuff (like laughter, which I still haven't figured out and sound weird, and general physical movement) and somewhat feminization of behavior-this is so that I can somewhat covered for all the years I missed of growing up as a girl and learning those things (I know it is not everything and cannot completely replace, but I will at least enjoy myself and feel like myself and also know what basic things are usually involved in the end result of growing up as a girl), for this I am not completely relying on it but it is something, and I actually came to find out about this kind of hypnosis some years after I started questioningmy gender;
  2.  Mild to moderate sexualization, so I can have a good time when I want to and feel less weird when I do experiment (though I still need advice on how to get started with experimenting with people, and won'tbe able to do much until I have taken care of some particular things in my life).

I am aeady somewhat androgynous in personality and physicality so both of these shouldn't be hard.

Part 2:
But that is the point I am making, even those short circuiting triggers aren't so effective on me. And you are right, it is impossible to focus on process all of the instructions, subliminals and frequencies. However, what I can do (which I do) is keep my limits in mind and act based on that. Even I haven't fully figured out the details of my resistance, but whatever I mentioned is definitely part of it. 

Part 3:
Yes, I plan to edit out files using the Audacity. Thanks for reminding me about that app. 

And @Like Ra I need someone to teach me how to quote texts properly from posts on the threads on this website 😭.
(09 Jan 2024, 01:45 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that my experience may not be everyone else's, but I'm someone who naturally finds herself skeptical and wary of new files and hypnotists, and resistance doesn't really take any mental energy at all for me. It's just keeping a part of myself aware, keeping a filter up while letting in what I want. I honestly can't wrap my head around this talk of it taking mental energy, because I don't experience that and don't have a frame of reference for it.

Exactly what I wanted to say, thank you. And this is actually the first time I have felt so much exhaustion. Maybe the file I got this exhaustion from was incredibly powerful since the session I used this file in had another file that takes a person deep in trance.

And when I am talking about mental energy, I am talking more in general sense of how it must be working rather than how much I get affected.
(08 Jan 2024, 22:12 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Jan 2024, 18:39 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]And I know I am putting up a fight because from last two days (I had listened to this file two days ago), I can physically feel my mental exhaustion of this resistance and the thought processes going on. I was actually going to write about that, in my diary and here. Like that exhaustion after a file is the proof of your resistance to unwanted conditioning.

I'm going to be blunt and say that this doesn't necessarily mean what you think it does.

Exhaustion after a file can mean many things, and two days after a single (I assume; please correct me if I'm wrong) listen indicates that it has nothing to do with resistance, and probably doesn't even have anything to do with the file.

Obviously I don't know you or your life, but I suggest making sure that exhaustion doesn't have another source.

In my own personal experience, brainfog can persist for several days after cessation of a file, but that's only after having been conditioning on it for several hours a day for weeks, and I would categorize it as confusion, not exhaustion.

I understand, also correction: its been only one day. And now I have almost completely recovered.

And another thing, I am very much sure about the source of this mental exhaustion. Although, you are not wrong either since I have also been grinding my course to.manage deadlines. But the exhaustion did get so high and not so manageable after this file and the whole resistance thing. Never before resistance had caused exhaustion. It used to be I listen, enjoy myself a bit and then move on, hoping I at least got the effects that I want to have.
(08 Jan 2024, 19:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Jan 2024, 19:32 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]This is what you assume about me.
First of all, I don't assume, I ask questions, propose "theories", try to find arguments pro et contra, ask for opinion. In other words, this forum is my training playground to learn to conduct a constructive, productive, and logical discussion. Whether I'm succeeded on not, I'm trying my best 😉

(08 Jan 2024, 19:32 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]That is the thing about me, I know my limits while you don't know your abilities; it seems you undermined your own point by mentioning Dunnin-Kruger effect.
In your first sentence, you described what this cognitive bias is about exactly. Of course, we do not know your actual limits and your abilities to estimate ones. It's about YOUR estimation of YOUR own abilities and limits. We ALL have this bias, also we ALL have the bias to underestimate the influence of propaganda (hypnosis, brainwashing, manipulations, etc.)

And again (and again), what we are trying to say, that hypnosis, brainwashing, manipulations, propaganda make the person change the limits, points of view, mindset, belief system, ideology, outlook voluntarily. Even without realising this.

Lets just agree to disagree. Because my goals haven't shifted even ones after almost 2 years of listening hypnos. And tbh, you can say I started seriously listening to hypnos with Bambi files. So according to your theory, my goals should have shifted or limits pushed/crossed. But it hasn't.
(08 Jan 2024, 19:37 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Jan 2024, 19:32 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]From last few posts, I have been trying to tell you guys something that is something like you don't know that you don't know. This to me feels something like trying to introduce the concept of heliocentric planetary system to people from 14th century.

Please, keep us updated on your journey into selective Bambi experience and don't just disappear into the endless void of the internet without notice like those reddit posters.

I replied once to this post aeady, but I wanted to say: thank you so much for your support. I don't where I will be, but I will try. If I am still here but forget you, then remind me of our conversation (even though I rarely forget people).