Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(24 May 2022, 11:00 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 May 2022, 10:44 )unknown000 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to listen more and more, but I'm scared. How to stop thinking about it?
First, decide what you really want: "more" or "stop" 😉

more Girl_crazy
[attachment=54546]

(animated)
I don't get the constant crusade against Bambi files.

I think it's mainly because it's gotten so much attention in stuff like podcasts or whatever, it's actually not all that extreme imo 😉
Has anyone here kept up with any of the newer bambi4eva files?

I'm thinking specifically of

Brainless Forever!
Whore Mouth!
Bambi Addiction (8.5)
Bimbo Brain Drain!
I kind of generally dislike the sudden influx of bambi4eva files, personally. Don't really know how good they are, but the majority cost a lot (especially considering the actual Bambi files are free), and the descriptions are an absolute pain to read. Looking on WMM, there aren't any free files to sample their technique and efficacy, and I don't really feel like dropping $10, $20, $40 on a file that I don't know I'm going to like.
On patreon the $1.50 tier gives you archive access so you can get all of the audio for less than a cup of coffee! new files will each only cost $1.50! That said, I really like the newer files, especially brainless forever and bimbo brain drain
... why do you guys want to become stupid ... 🤔
(17 Jun 2022, 17:00 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]... why do you guys want to become stupid ... 🤔
because its really hot
(17 Jun 2022, 17:00 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]... why do you guys want to become stupid ... 🤔

Because hypnosis isn't real and it's hot to pretend, duh

I want my brain to shut up.