Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(29 Apr 2021, 21:06 )BambiKassy Wrote: [ -> ]being a super feminine doll and not much about the mental aspects.
it's fun to turn my brain off
Ah, OK, then I understand.
So I always listen to bambi on and off since 2017. I always had issues with listening (body wake up fully, questioning if i am under, fully awake during trance, and snoring while trancing).

Last night I tried doing bubble induction while reducing the speed to 0.5 and for some reason that knocked me out lol. I was still mostly awake but went deep at times. I noticed my body is fighting the urge to come up. Just figure I let you all know
(22 May 2018, 23:06 )Christina Wrote: [ -> ]I have to admit, I have been listening to Bambi sleep files.   Girl_in_love

I wish Bambi worked on me as it is aimed at exactly how I want to feel but I've listened to every file multiple times and my trance gets broken because the narrator suggests things that aren't possible and aren't actually happening. I want reality not fantasy.   😟
(07 May 2021, 18:43 )AphroditeVoid Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 May 2018, 23:06 )Christina Wrote: [ -> ]I have to admit, I have been listening to Bambi sleep files.   Girl_in_love

I wish Bambi worked on me as it is aimed at exactly how I want to feel but I've listened to every file multiple times and my trance gets broken because the narrator suggests things that aren't possible and aren't actually happening. I want reality not fantasy.   😟

what are the things that aren't happening or seem impossible? I am not aware of any suggestions in Bambi Sleep that fit this description!

You have the ability to imagine, yes? Surely they can be happening in your imagination, yes?
The specified attachment does not exist.
Could you re-upload the scripts?
(23 May 2021, 05:01 )afhlmx Wrote: [ -> ]The specified attachment does not exist.
Looks like a cache issue. Please try again.
(23 May 2021, 13:44 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 May 2021, 05:01 )afhlmx Wrote: [ -> ]The specified attachment does not exist.
Looks like a cache issue. Please try again.

Now they are available for download, thx 😊
(03 Jun 2021, 00:04 )parkinson Wrote: [ -> ]if the file's somewhere on yt
Ah, OK, youtube, then. Always my first choice for transcribing (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2119)
Thought I'd have ago at making a Bambi sleep type mp3, so many free Ivona voice sites most limited to just a small amount per day, but you can layer them

youtube.com/watch?v=ypVyIjWVoHs
(04 Jun 2021, 22:18 )helenabrown Wrote: [ -> ]Thought I'd have ago at making a bambi sleep type mp3,
It's age restricted. Here's the downloaded version:

[attachment=48957]