Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While we are in the Bambi Fuckpuppet track-list. Can anybody comment on the IQ/Bimbofication suggestion in the first two tracks? The descriptions do not list any:

Quote:01 Fake Plastic Fuckpuppet
Bambi is put to sleep and placed in a transformation tank. She is turned into a fake plastic fuckpuppet. She is given bolted-on tits and lips and other extreme body modifications. Her cunt is made permanently desperate to be filled and her posture is enforced. These changes are locked in place with powerful triggers.

02 Designer Pleasure Puppet
Bambi is conditioned to feel deep distress whenever she is not perfectly dolled up in full uniform and make-up. She is vain and obsessed with her appearance. She craves to be dressed to please in tight, slutty, designer clothing. Feelings of extreme pleasure and bimbo bliss are associated with wearing heels, heavy make-up and fashionable clothing.
(30 Jul 2021, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]While we are in the Bambi Fuckpuppet track-list. Can anybody comment on the IQ/Bimbofication suggestion in the first two tracks? The descriptions do not list any:

Quote:01 Fake Plastic Fuckpuppet
Bambi is put to sleep and placed in a transformation tank. She is turned into a fake plastic fuckpuppet. She is given bolted-on tits and lips and other extreme body modifications. Her cunt is made permanently desperate to be filled and her posture is enforced. These changes are locked in place with powerful triggers.

02 Designer Pleasure Puppet
Bambi is conditioned to feel deep distress whenever she is not perfectly dolled up in full uniform and make-up. She is vain and obsessed with her appearance. She craves to be dressed to please in tight, slutty, designer clothing. Feelings of extreme pleasure and bimbo bliss are associated with wearing heels, heavy make-up and fashionable clothing.

The way these work is that they are *extreme* versions of prior tracks. So these align roughly to the bodylock / iq track, and then to the attitude lock and uniform lock track. Or, tracks 2 & 3 in the fuckdoll brainwash. Although I don't have transcripts of the two tracks above, I would guess that 1) they definitely have portions that refer to being dumb, airheaded, etc. and that 2) they wholly rely on all the groundwork set in the wider bambi series, which is rife right IQ loss.
(30 Jul 2021, 01:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 Jul 2021, 17:51 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]even without properly training
But you did train with Bambi in the past, didn't you? How long ago was it?

(29 Jul 2021, 06:33 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]the oblivion file sounded fun
Was it just one Bimbo Fuckpuppet Oblivion?

The uniform is the required condition here, but the emphasis on the "intelligence restrictions" is worrying... Were you wearing the uniform throughout the day?

1. Idk, I think I listened to Bambi some earlier in the year, maybe February or March at the latest.

2. Just one listen of Fuckpuppet Oblivion

3. I didn't really have a "uniform" cause I wasn't planning on getting that into it, the file hit me harder than anticipated. I've definitely had stronger urges for cute clothes since then though, though now farther out from listening I'm not feeling as much effect
I am thinking of using Bambi on my wife, I've been researching it, reading/skimming scripts from here. I'm an amateur hypnotist and we are in a D/s relationship so I would just record the scripts I have for custom files, but if I don't have to do the extra work and the OGs will suit my purpose I will use them.
My question for those in relationships, is Bambi more promiscuous? Should I be worried if a stranger flashes her and she Drops.F.C?(There has been incidents of a guy going around town whipping out his meat to strangers) If Bambi is accidentally triggered when out and about will she try to make any man that shows interest happy as most of the scripts I've read so far say men in the plural?
Thanks Everyone
Hi @BrokefangMagepunk! Welcome! I would say "yes" to all the questions. I can't say it will work, but all of this is definitely intended.
(30 Jul 2021, 21:43 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @BrokefangMagepunk! Welcome! I would say "yes" to all the questions. I can't say it will work, but all of this is definitely intended.

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for your answer. I will stick to my plan of customizing the scripts then!
(30 Jul 2021, 21:07 )BrokefangMagepunk Wrote: [ -> ]I am thinking of using Bambi on my wife, I've been researching it, reading/skimming scripts from here. I'm an amateur hypnotist and we are in a D/s relationship so I would just record the scripts I have for custom files, but if I don't have to do the extra work and the OGs will suit my purpose I will use them.
My question for those in relationships, is Bambi more promiscuous? Should I be worried if a stranger flashes her and she Drops.F.C?(There has been incidents of a guy going around town whipping out his meat to strangers) If Bambi is accidentally triggered when out and about will she try to make any man that shows interest happy as most of the scripts I've read so far say men in the plural?
Thanks Everyone

There's been no indication of this on my SO. I spend time talking to her and Bambi, and make sure Bambi knows what the ground rules are. Bambi is VERY receptive to being told what to do.

But, your results could vary depending on what your wife truly wants. There are really not very many files that talk about other men. Obilivion is the most dangerous in the this regard. The Bambi4eva files actually direct towards a single man.
(31 Jul 2021, 00:14 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Jul 2021, 21:07 )BrokefangMagepunk Wrote: [ -> ]I am thinking of using Bambi on my wife, I've been researching it, reading/skimming scripts from here. I'm an amateur hypnotist and we are in a D/s relationship so I would just record the scripts I have for custom files, but if I don't have to do the extra work and the OGs will suit my purpose I will use them.
Thanks Everyone

There's been no indication of this on my SO. I spend time talking to her and Bambi, and make sure Bambi knows what the ground rules are. Bambi is VERY receptive to being told what to do.

But, your results could vary depending on what your wife truly wants. There are really not very many files that talk about other men. Obilivion is the most dangerous in the this regard. The Bambi4eva files actually direct towards a single man.

The issue I am having with the scripts reading through them and editing them it mentions in separate files that bambi can be triggered by anyone anywhere, in one of them there's the line
Bambi is high maintenance
Irrational and rebellious
Driven by her base desire, or
Bambi will obey any command from any source at any time
and other stuff like that. May be a few lines but who knows whats all said in the backing tracks. IF you trust it good for you, I hope it works out. I will personally keep editing and making my own files.

Have you tried a test yet? text a trigger from a texting app from a number your SO hasn't seen, have a very very trusted friend(a stranger would be safer for your relationship) to do a random call and use a trigger, that sort of thing?
(03 Aug 2021, 14:36 )BrokefangMagepunk Wrote: [ -> ]
(31 Jul 2021, 00:14 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks Everyone

The issue I am having with the scripts reading through them and editing them it mentions in separate files that bambi can be triggered by anyone anywhere, in one of them there's the line
Bambi is high maintenance
Irrational and rebellious
Driven by her base desire, or
Bambi will obey any command from any source at any time
and other stuff like that. May be a few lines but who knows whats all said in the backing tracks. IF you trust it good for you, I hope it works out. I will personally keep editing and making my own files.

Have you tried a test yet? text a trigger from a texting app from a number your SO hasn't seen, have a very very trusted friend(a stranger would be safer for your relationship) to do a random call and use a trigger, that sort of thing?

Hmm, so I have tried texting her triggers from my phone number, which she has responded to. I have not tried to do this from an unfamiliar phone number though .... and I think asking a friend is out of the question. I have seen girls specifically talk about Bambi on the subreddit, and some have explicitly mentioned limitations that don't really appear in the files at all:

- Triggers only work in uniform
- Other people can't trigger me

These are not really mentioned in the files, and seem to be limitations which have been set by the listener. So, at least in some cases people are able to select what they do and do not want from the files. Honestly in general hypnosis is sort of an interesting topic. People talk about how "all hypnosis is self-hypnosis," but then also talk about the importance of consent. Well, which is it? Do you agree to everything and have real control? Or is it possible for someone to take advantage of you via hypnosis? I'm aware of some of the answers to these questions ... and in your case it's going to depend on what kind of hypnotic subject your wife is, and what she really wants. If she's dying to cheat, this could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. If she's a crazy-suggestive hypnotic subject, she could have some interesting times with some of these suggestions. I haven't seen this be the case personally, and this has been at least somewhat reflected by accounts I've read online.

But, I'd be crazy to suggest that you run zero risks here.

I'll try to run a few tests on her, but I think enlisting a friend is out of the question. At a high level, my Bambi knows that she is not interested in other men.
(03 Aug 2021, 20:47 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried texting her triggers from my phone number, which she has responded to.
How did she respond? How can you be sure that the triggers work, and it's not her "playing along"?