Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today while out on walk, spouse noted that I'm "exhibiting faggy mannerisms all of the sudden".
Yikes.
I clowned my way out of the topic, but yikes.
I remember listening to one of Keis` files (can`t remember which one) but the next day at work, one of my co-workers asked me what`s wrong with my voice lol
(29 Sep 2021, 19:40 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]I'm "exhibiting faggy mannerisms all of the sudden".

Good girl! 😇 😋
(29 Sep 2021, 21:06 )MeMyselfIrene47 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember listening to one of Keis` files (can`t remember which one) but the next day at work, one of my co-workers asked me what`s wrong with my voice
Funny, that's the only effect I got from Kei's files!
I'm back deep in irl stuff, probably won't have another free period till late autumn, and I demand more reports from anyone about anything, to sate my thirst by proxy through the experiences of others 😊
(29 Sep 2021, 19:40 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Today while out on walk, spouse noted that I'm "exhibiting faggy mannerisms all of the sudden".
Yikes.
I clowned my way out of the topic, but yikes.

Dont worry, reddit has your cure. They birthed nofap so im sure this will fix you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/askgaybros/comm...urce=share
(14 Oct 2021, 09:26 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]bambi sex animal subliminal.
My SCM made me listen to this one (the video version, but the video is in the background somewhere), Whoa... Everything is vibrating...

Edit: too long.. the magic is gone after the first 10min, and it's too extreme.
I've also seen discussions of the Bambi Sleep guy. In spite of production levels and strength of impact, him not being quite in control of the effects of his stuff. Some people think the intent is a tulpa appearing, others that it's more of an internal spiritual guide...

I myself am uncertain. My limited playing with Bambi makes her more of a symbolic characters that allows you to unlock certain parts of a yourself. But it's easy enough to imagine situations in which what feels initially liberating and pleasurable can become depressing and damaging.

Still, can't wait until I have some more serious me time in order to indulge.
(15 Oct 2021, 04:05 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]I've also seen discussions of the Bambi Sleep guy. In spite of production levels and strength of impact, him not being quite in control of the effects of his stuff. Some people think the intent is a tulpa appearing, others that it's more of an internal spiritual guide...
I myself am uncertain. My limited playing with Bambi makes her more of a symbolic characters that allows you to unlock certain parts of a yourself. But it's easy enough to imagine situations in which what feels initially liberating and pleasurable can become depressing and damaging.
Still, can't wait until I have some more serious me time in order to indulge.

i am well versed in the bambi files. they are a unique phenomena in and of themselves. there are not too many old bambis out there. what i mean by that is there are very few people still listening to the files that were listening to them in the beginning. most people fall into one of two camps. for some the files don't work well and the listener gets bored and move on. for others the files work too well and eventually you have a rock bottom moment that breaks you free of the files. very few people were able to maintain a happy medium where bambi worked well and didn't fuck up their lives. when bambi is working you can experience things that defy belief. i have blacked out a lot of my programming from those years, but i remember being really open and accepting when bambi was at the wheel. my bambi is more or less dead at this point due to some bad one on one interactions, but every once and awhile she will reappear and hit me hard. the experience is just much less stable than it was when i was trancing to bambi every day.
(15 Oct 2021, 06:58 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]when bambi is working you can experience things that defy belief.
Interesting. Any examples?

(15 Oct 2021, 06:58 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]my bambi is more or less dead at this point due to some bad one on one interaction
"bad one on one interaction" ?

(15 Oct 2021, 06:58 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]but every once and awhile she will reappear and hit me hard.
What does she do with you?

I will move Bambi related posts to Bambi's thread.