Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(16 Jul 2021, 22:06 )YoungBambiSleep Wrote: [ -> ]the trigger Bambi uniform lock.
Easily the only thing I like about the whole Bambi meme is this trigger! I did listen to Uniform lock as well. I even "heard" that trigger in my mind, so there is a potential.
(16 Jul 2021, 22:13 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Jul 2021, 22:06 )YoungBambiSleep Wrote: [ -> ]the trigger Bambi uniform lock.
Easily the only thing I like about the whole Bambi meme is this trigger! I did listen to Uniform lock as well. I even "heard" that trigger in my mind, so there is a potential.

I like a lot of things in Bambi Sleep. I have aeady had good results with the "bimbo doll" trigger and I had great experience with the Bambi Cockslut session and my strongest experience was with Blowup Pleasure Toy
Holy shit, I just did it.

I answered the classified of a 29 year old bi-closeted guy in my city who is looking to get his 20x5 dick sucked.
I totally don't meet his criterias, but explained my situation and fantasy and asked if he could imagine himself helping me to expand my horizon.

That escalated quickly.
(17 Jul 2021, 13:13 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]20x5 dick
😲
Looking forward to some undoubtedly interesting reports!
Let's reference this thread as (directly?) related: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3374
i recently started to listen to bambi sleep but i have aeady had some strong experiences. During a five hours nightly listening session, during the Blowup Pleasure Toy session (I don't know if I was in a trance I don't know how trance is defined) when the multiple orgasm is triggered I had several orgasms without erection and without stimulation so strong that I urinated on me three times. And I can assure you that this is not one of my kinks or something that I enjoy. The pleasure that this session gave me was so strong that I could not control myself anymore.
(17 Jul 2021, 15:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Let's reference this thread as (directly?) related: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3374

I just posted the report of my strongest Bambi Sleep experience on the thread that is quoted (it's a little humiliating, not to recount it but what happened to me).
Wow... Were they "real" orgasms (with ejaculation) or more like full body spasms?

I'm thinking about merging these threads together, as it becomes more and more Bambi/hypno related.
(17 Jul 2021, 20:23 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... Were they "real" orgasms (with ejaculation) or more like full body spasms?

I'm thinking about merging these threads together, as it becomes more and more Bambi/hypno related.

It was real orgasms but extremely strong, prostate orgasms with ejaculation.