Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12 Aug 2021, 23:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Is this also provoked by Bambi - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3413 ? Or Bambi just released the old, deeply suppressed desires?

Follow up on that blowjob classified - he never replied, as expected.
BUT another opportunity presented itself which I'm following up on.

The "Looking for Rope Bunny" classified is not related to any fantasies linked to Bambi, no.
Bambi is only for channeling my submissive cockslut fantasies and fairly unlinked to bondage/selfbondage (despite me tying myself up sometimes while listening to the files).

I can neither confirm nor deny that Bambi may have increased my desire to experiment with cock and maybe pushed me towards it more than if I hadn't start listening. In hindsight, I won't ever be able to tell, since the basic ideation of wanting to feel a dick in my mouth came to be before I even knew Bambi files existed. She does make it seem more appealing though. Guess there is only one way to find out or supress it in hopes it just fades away eventually.

Self-Bondage is fun and all, but I'd really like to get into tying up someone else again (I had one intimate relationshop 20+ years ago where this was part of our repertoire, but it was fairly tame and did not evolve into the more elaborate scenarios I'd be interested in doing now).

The thought of watching someone else enjoying ties that I would enjoy myself is quite exciting.
I don't have the need to involve any sexual component (unless there's chemistry and both are on the same page - somewhere down the line - then why not?). I would prefer female partners, but good luck finding one.
Maybe it will not work out when working with men. Maybe it'll be fun regardless.

I gotta say though, I'm astonished by how easily some of the contacts I made are ready to submit themselves to a stranger. Maybe they have a lot of experience being picked up and are confident in their ability to sniff out the dangerous freaks, maybe they are just horny and careless. I should just ask them straight up, could be interesting.

Personally, I would need to get to know them a lot better and do plenty of sessions and meetups before I would be able to submit to one of them or any other "stranger" (some are switch, like me).

I currently have set up the one meetup in a hotel (we had to reschedule to one week later).

Then there's someone who wants to be tied up in the forest (has done it quite often and sent photo proof) - I feel a bit iffy on that one.

He seems genuine and enthusiastic, but I will definitely have to find a way to feel safe® myself and make sure he's as well. He basically wants to loosely tie, blindfold and gag himself in his favourite spot (naturally quite secluded, that's mostly what I'm feeling uncomfortable about) and have me come in and tie him up properly (to a tree) so he can not escape on his own, at all. He insists that I walk away and come back 30-60 minutes later, but I aeady made clear that that would not happen. I'd roleplay leaving him, but stay at a distance where I can monitor him. Still very undecided if it's worth the risk. He didn't object to getting a handjob (his initial suggestion/request) or blowjob (my suggestion) though - that's the other opportunity I hinted at -, but I will not allow this prospect to cloud my judgement. 

And then there's a 22 year old FtM transgender man. We had a nice chat and he initially had doubts he would fit into what I'm looking for. I told him that I'm fairly open minded and we could keep chatting some more for starters.
I learned quite a bit about FtM in a brief time. We'll probably meet over a beer shortly to talk some more and evaluate if there's a path forward.

Well, that was my week so far.
Aaaaand I just realized that I veered fairly far off-topic with my ramblings. My apologies. I'll leave it up for now in case it'll spark some more discussion or if/until I can move it to a more appropriate thread or delete it after a while.
(07 Aug 2021, 02:28 )parkinson Wrote: [ -> ]heavily occupied with breathing:
(07 Aug 2021, 07:39 )thominhose Wrote: [ -> ]the breathing sound effects
(07 Aug 2021, 16:55 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]I've caught myself in the past syncing my breathing with the sound effects and not even realizing I'm doing it
Ah, do you mean the heavy breathing inflating the balloons?
(19 Aug 2021, 07:19 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Aug 2021, 16:55 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]I've caught myself in the past syncing my breathing with the sound effects and not even realizing I'm doing it

at the start of some of the files I remember there being slow deep breathing, but it's admittedly been awhile
(19 Aug 2021, 07:48 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(19 Aug 2021, 07:19 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
at the start of some of the files I remember there being slow deep breathing, but it's admittedly been awhile

this, and the exhale that often follows a trigger, but not that:
(19 Aug 2021, 07:19 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, do you mean the heavy breathing inflating the balloons?
(19 Aug 2021, 20:17 )thominhose Wrote: [ -> ]and the exhale that often follows a trigger
Ah, that one! "And Bambi Sleep!" *SNAP* huuuuuuuuh.... <- this one
(19 Aug 2021, 20:37 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(19 Aug 2021, 20:17 )thominhose Wrote: [ -> ]and the exhale that often follows a trigger
Ah, that one! "And Bambi Sleep!" *SNAP* huuuuuuuuh.... <- this one

no gonna lie, just reading that still made me hear it in my brain and shiver a bit 😋 constant struggle to not dive back into these files!
Anyone have any idea what's going on with this song?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XQF...56e6e80771
(20 Aug 2021, 19:02 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have any idea what's going on with this song?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XQF...56e6e80771

if you look up the band the mmj kidz, all their music is like this. lots of bambi and bambi adjacent samples thrown in songs.
[attachment=50368]
Enjoy guyz! If you like it, consider sending $0.99 to The MMJ Kidz 😂

[attachment=50367]
(20 Aug 2021, 21:23 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
[attachment=50368]
Enjoy guyz! If you like it, consider sending $0.99 to The MMJ Kidz 😂
[attachment=50367]
that's probably the best reset file ever.