Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BS conditioning file 09 - Cockslut is the only erotic hypnosis file that has ever triggered ejaculatory HFO (Hands Free Orgasm) in me. It was the 2nd time I had heard the track. There was genital stimulation from my clothing that helped. I was tucked with a homemade gaff. I can get ejaculatory HFO with this file nearly every time I listen to it, not always in time for the countdown, but usually before the file ends. I've also managed to achieve it without any genital stimulation (sucking on a dildo to remove any panties Bambi has on).

I've had near success with Samantha Sez files to the point I thought I was going to have the best HFO of my life on many occasions but each time I get there, it's like I'm trying too hard or something.

I guess there was one time when I was watching one of Hypno Cypher's Psychedelic Sissy videos that I had another ejaculatory HFO with my genitals being stimulated by my clothing. It's just so hot when feminization files cause this reaction!
(02 Sep 2021, 00:08 )buttstufferx Wrote: [ -> ]It was the 2nd time I had heard the track.
Did you train with any other Bambi files?
(02 Sep 2021, 00:21 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(02 Sep 2021, 00:08 )buttstufferx Wrote: [ -> ]It was the 2nd time I had heard the track.
Did you train with any other Bambi files?

I was going through the Conditioning files sequentially and working my way up gradually to 09 - Cockslut. This was back when Bambi Sleep first came out. Fuckdoll Brainwash was the latest set of files released. That's about as far as I've ever listened. I've relapsed and gone back to listening to Bambi a number of times but I tend to fall asleep while retraining with the original files, emerging from trance groggy and unenthusiastic about acting as Bambi. Stumbling around my house in my heels. Scrubbing makeup off my face at 1 in the morning and having to work the next day. There are other reasons I don't want to go back to Bambisleep as well as reasons that I do; one of them being the reliable HFO.
(01 Sep 2021, 23:25 )Bambislave Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Sep 2021, 17:15 )Bambislave Wrote: [ -> ]Made them for myself originally
Any results? Rather, any different results from the original content?
Yay Girl_tender happy you liked it !
As for the results, the really cool thing when training with a short file is that you can loop it several times in a row, and I feel that makes it super stronger.
And when you're short on time, you can always listen to it once.
Also, it's satisfying to listen to a file that you made yourself, there's a sense of satisfaction that comes with that Girl_haha
The end result is less intense than the original files, but a bit more convenient to use, so the trade-off is intensity for more user-friendliness.

Can a beginner listen to the 30 min file ? Even if they haven't done 123 10
(02 Sep 2021, 00:51 )buttstufferx Wrote: [ -> ]This was back when Bambi Sleep first came out.
How did you notice it?

There is a thread on Reddit named "When did you first realize BambiSleep was working?" and everybody defines Bambi very differently:

Quote:For me, it was when I was giving Daddy a BJ, and he said I was doing it for 10-15 minutes when I don't remember any of it. And lately my mind has been fuzzy, and I have become obsessed with making my breasts and hair larger and be on display for men.
Mine was when I stopped caring as much about certain hobbies and just would stop everything to get dolled up in my sexy outfit.
The phone rang after a long session, I picked up, and my male voice was entirely absent. When I realized why, I felt a glorious submissive wave of euphoria go through my whole body.
Bambi noticed when she started to wear her uniform much longer and would even start to wake up locked in her uniform
I noticed that I'm finding it harder and harder to skip a day without listening. I had expectations of how it would play out, i thought it would feel more unnatural how Bambi would take over, but it's just natural, I just can't help it but listen more and more and more. I now spend more of my days in my uniform. I recall so many times I decided not to give Bambi authority that specific day, but I just find myself putting it on. Even now I'm wearing it and I just woke up 😭 I love and hate it at the same time
For me it was when I was talking to a friend of mine and suddenly started having literal actual Bambi thoughts like, "Bambi wonders what his cock would be like.. what would he do if Bambi got on her knees and looked up at him pleadingly.." I was pretty shocked
Walking down the side walk and imagined giving each guy bj
(02 Sep 2021, 01:49 )AlCid Wrote: [ -> ]Can a beginner listen to the 30 min file ? Even if they haven't done 123 10
Very good question I asked myself when I was tinkering the "shower of bondage" and "feminization showerbot" files. They worked, but most likely because I was listening to the originals.
(02 Sep 2021, 01:49 )AlCid Wrote: [ -> ]
As for the results, the really cool thing when training with a short file is that you can loop it several times in a row, and I feel that makes it super stronger.
Also, it's satisfying to listen to a file that you made yourself, there's a sense of satisfaction that comes with that Girl_haha
The end result is less intense than the original files, but a bit more convenient to use, so the trade-off is intensity for more user-friendliness.

Ideally, a beginner would start with 123 10, or better, 123 7 10, listening while wearing the uniform: panties + anything else.. bra, stockings/tights, wig, makeup, bodycon dress...

The 30 mins file reinforces the three basic triggers, the three first ones that Bambi learns.

The goal is to reinforce these triggers without losing more than one hour every time.

A beginner needs the full basic lesson first. 123 7 10 once a day for, say, three days in a row. That would be enough I think for an introduction.
(02 Sep 2021, 14:22 )Bambislave Wrote: [ -> ]
(02 Sep 2021, 01:49 )AlCid Wrote: [ -> ]
Ideally, a beginner would start with 123 10, or better, 123 7 10, listening while wearing the uniform: panties + anything else.. bra, stockings/tights, wig, makeup, bodycon dress...
The 30 mins file reinforces the three basic triggers, the three first ones that Bambi learns.
The goal is to reinforce these triggers without losing more than one hour every time.
A beginner needs the full basic lesson first. 123 7 10 once a day for, say, three days in a row. That would be enough I think for an introduction.
Oh ok thank you!
(02 Sep 2021, 03:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(02 Sep 2021, 01:49 )AlCid Wrote: [ -> ]Can a beginner listen to the 30 min file ? Even if they haven't done 123 10
Very good question I asked myself when I was tinkering the "shower of bondage" and "feminization showerbot" files. They worked, but most likely because I was listening to the originals.

Yeah, I ask because I always listen to the files since it first released. The issue tho is, I never stayed listening to 1 2 3 10 long enough for it to build up in my head. However, I am a sloppy subject and don't have the skill to go under like most people. I guess I was looking at the 30 min file as a way to avoid listening to 1 2 3 10 which takes 1hr 15 mins. Tho, I have been working on fixing my ability to go under.
Yeah, trancing requires a specific mindset. You can practice meditation from time to time to get better at it.

I can give you a list of tips Girl_smile
  • Go to the bathroom before, put your phone in silent mode, bedroom door closed, all lights off or at low level
  • Lie in bed with a light cover on your body. Wear sexy lingerie that makes you feel happy, and wear a blindfold
  • Listen to the mp3s with comfy headphones
  • Focus on your breathing more than anything else. Inhale deeply through your nose, slowly, feeling your stomach fill up first, then your lungs.
  • Hold it a little bit, and exhale slowly and deeply through your nose and slightly opened mouth, until really empty.
  • Let the words flow without trying to understand each of them. Just let the mind automatically register the words, don't make any extra effort.
  • You will reach a point where you kinda feel like an empty vessel, your body will feel non-existent, extra light, and your mind will feel like an empty space
  • This is where you reach a state of trance, where the words flow in freely. It is a form of meditation, and it feels extremely good 💓