Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05 Apr 2023, 23:08 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this in the hypno self-bonfage thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid66283
But in this thread, I'd like to discuss this: If you listen to Bambi Sleep while in self-bondage, can self-bondage become your uniform?
I did listen to BS while self-bound, but only a couple of times, so it did not stick. OTOH, I'm not that affected by BS and the Uniform Lock trigger never worked for me.
What is your experience with Bambi Sleep combined with self-bondage?
Have you tried BS ziplock file ?
(06 Apr 2023, 09:59 )rolandmc Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried BS ziplock file ?
Yes, even less effective.
(05 Apr 2023, 23:08 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this in the hypno self-bonfage thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid66283

But in this thread, I'd like to discuss this: If you listen to Bambi Sleep while in self-bondage, can self-bondage become your uniform?

I did listen to BS while self-bound, but only a couple of times, so it did not stick. OTOH, I'm not that affected by BS and the Uniform Lock trigger never worked for me.

What is your experience with Bambi Sleep combined with self-bondage?

I certainly hope so, that has been my intention in adding it to my uniform early in the process. I listened to the files before trying to trance with them and the more advanced files have mentioned restraints. Collar, blindfold and gag for the other self wrapped in satin in a box. There are more mentions of a collar and particularly the restraints in the Mental Makeover series. 

I’m comfortable wearing a collar, ankle restraints to spread my legs apart just a little more than comfortable. Those are nice to pull against when I feel the need . Wrist restraints need some care and experience with self bondage and as always safety first. In the moment the feeling is more important than the actual restraints.

I’ve certainly, noticed a conscious difference between passive listening and actively trying to use a uniform and RP the BS files, if it’s true life changing hypnosis or not I can’t tell but it has been a fun journey. I get to dress up more, I get to do self bondage more, I get to be me more and that has been good recently.
I've now had my wife listen to 3 sessions over the course of a week.

The first session I did the adhd bambi basics, she tranced deep and seemed to really enjoy it.

The next two sessions I went with the original series, but mixed in rapid induction 00 like the adhd files do. I figured that if I want to use the additional files in a way where I can mix and match I'd have to go with these anyways.

She drops increadibly easily while listening and trances very deeply. But she seems to have a time limit of around 45 minutes before she gets too uncomfortable staying in the same position and breaks trance. The trances do consistently make her very horny though.

Preliminary usage of calling her Bambi and using the Good Girl trigger seems effective for helping push her over the edge to orgasm while having sex.

For now I have intentionally avoided sessions that refer to a specific uniform, because her wardrobe is definitely function over fashion and there is not much that would fit the bill.

I plan to have her buy a small pink box and several pairs of sexy, impractical panties to put in the box as the core of her uniform.
(11 Apr 2023, 01:01 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: [ -> ]I've now had my wife listen to 3 sessions over the course of a week.

The first session I did the adhd bambi basics, she tranced deep and seemed to really enjoy it.

The next two sessions I went with the original series, but mixed in rapid induction 00 like the adhd files do. I figured that if I want to use the additional files in a way where I can mix and match I'd have to go with these anyways.

She drops increadibly easily while listening and trances very deeply. But she seems to have a time limit of around 45 minutes before she gets too uncomfortable staying in the same position and breaks trance. The trances do consistently make her very horny though.

Preliminary usage of calling her Bambi and using the Good Girl trigger seems effective for helping push her over the edge to orgasm while having sex.

For now I have intentionally avoided sessions that refer to a specific uniform, because her wardrobe is definitely function over fashion and there is not much that would fit the bill.

I plan to have her buy a small pink box and several pairs of sexy, impractical panties to put in the box as the core of her uniform.

Does she respond to any triggers yet? Has she ever been Bambi?
I'm very good at hypno and trance so I have been making custom files for myself using those skills (plus audio tech). I created two files - one reinforces a specific uniform (chastity nub and a feminine ring) where the voice of B speaks to OS about definition of a uniform and relapses all the triggers with a command to want to put the whole uniform on as long as it is safe and private to do so. I did this before B Undercover and similar files with safties were created. Listening while doing chores as OS this has been an insidious file to make, because it has nothing to do with any outward appearance.

Last night I was gooning and getting ready to trance and all the original and B4E uniform suggestions kicked in around feeling bad and anxious without the uniform and I HAD to, ABSOLUTELY HAD TO put on the nub. The instant I was in full uniform I was also fully B and went wild with abandon, saying all the triggers and going off. I seem to have anchored a cock ball gag into the uniform (I thought it was an add on, but B was insistent it be worn), so suggestions to add to the uniform were working on/for me.

Then I listened to a second custom file where if the uniform is on and B is fully present then when the file ends B is fully awake, takes over for 15 mins with an expectation of full feminization. For that 15 mins all she did was go on and on about all the cocks she wants to take and how good it feels to be a GG and BD. This file has a nipple sensitivity subliminal buried in theta binaurals. I had to go back and read my own script to remember what happened because I was so in the moment as B. Then I really came hard over and over in my cage (dry and continous).

I guess this is a way of saying that you can build your own super custom experiences on top of all the existing triggers if you are so inclined. I used voices from Speechify and voices from AWS Polly and assembled them in Audacity. You could get the voices free in other ways. Also using the TikTok voice the way the famous TikTok vids use the phrases is super triggering.
(14 Apr 2023, 18:55 )sexyfayetv Wrote: [ -> ]I guess this is a way of saying that you can build your own super custom experiences on top of all the existing triggers if you are so inclined. I used voices from Speechify and voices from AWS Polly and assembled them in Audacity. You could get the voices free in other ways. Also using the TikTok voice the way the famous TikTok vids use the phrases is super triggering.
I have just been thinking about customizing hypnos too. I have tried both BS and Slutself, that is basically a BS-rewrite without the IQ loss and bimbo stuff etc. https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid64122

I find the suggestions of loosing cognitive skills and being molded into a ready-made body image in BS quite off-putting, whereas I like the layered sounds and effects. On the other hand, Slutself feels too plain to me because it doesn't have any layers or sublimals at all. So I was thinking that I could just boost Slutself by adding some layering and SFX of my own choise and get the BS-experience without any of the unwanted stuff.
(14 Apr 2023, 22:12 )Jenni K Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Apr 2023, 18:55 )sexyfayetv Wrote: [ -> ]I guess this is a way of saying that you can build your own super custom experiences on top of all the existing triggers if you are so inclined. I used voices from Speechify and voices from AWS Polly and assembled them in Audacity. You could get the voices free in other ways. Also using the TikTok voice the way the famous TikTok vids use the phrases is super triggering.
I have just been thinking about customizing hypnos too. I have tried both BS and Slutself, that is basically a BS-rewrite without the IQ loss and bimbo stuff etc. https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid64122

I find the suggestions of loosing cognitive skills and being molded into a ready-made body image in BS quite off-putting, whereas I like the layered sounds and effects. On the other hand, Slutself feels too plain to me because it doesn't have any layers or sublimals at all. So I was thinking that I could just boost Slutself by adding some layering and SFX of my own choise and get the BS-experience without any of the unwanted stuff.

Yes, I suggest using tts tool to do so and audacity to combine all files together.
(15 Apr 2023, 09:36 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I suggest using tts tool to do so and audacity to combine all files together.
Nice, that tool is new to me. I have been looking for a proper free TTS maker with download possibility.

DeleteThisUser.

(27 Mar 2023, 06:31 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]I've made some Bambis using AI, im personally in love with the second one, the last one with the two heads make it kinda weird and interesting at the same time, it's like bambi is placing her mind and control on the old-self.

What service did you use to take this? I thought neural network services like Midjournay don't work with nsfw content. -_-